Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

>TRS Ch.4

Sasha: "I must meet with Luca's older sister, even if she refuses to kill people"

Ohhhh, this is that character that has that gimmick huh?

So I know that

Spoiler

To get Raquel to kill people, you have to do the event where Luca gets killed. But I looked at the Wiki real quick and it says I need to have Luca recruited before Ch.2 for this event to trigger later so......Raquel just won't get to kill humans in this run huh.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

56 minutes ago, Armagon said:

In all my time playing Ultimate, both online and in local tournaments, I've never gotten hit by the Luigi 0-to-death. 

Well sure, but that doesnt mean it isnt busted. Your just lucky.

11 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The duality of man I suppose.

?

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Well sure, but that doesnt mean it isnt busted. Your just lucky.

My point was that it doesn't happen that often.

If Luigi's 0-to-death was so easy to pull off, he'd be at the top of the tier-list for that alone.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

?

On the characters you and your brother chose to focus on getting into Elite Smash. Just based on the differences in who ye picked.

Clearly the joke didn't work.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Keep in mind you can't use Expert Mode to delevel past the starting level. So if Fiora joins at level 42, 42 is the lowest she can delevel to.

Drat, shoulda de-leveled everyone to 1 before Sharla, Melia, and Riki joined then. 😆

I think I'll break from my strident course and clear up Colony 6 then, that'll be enough soul-draining questing for a while, and then I'll rush to the Fallen Arm.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sasha: "I must meet with Luca's older sister, even if she refuses to kill people"

She can still drop humans to 1 HP, any attacks at 1 HP will miss (and waste weapon uses); and she can kill monsters without any qualms. She is still very very good, or so I think. She can help train your weaker units easily if you want to spin her malus in a good way. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

Raquel is amazing either way. She can kill monsters just fine.

Especially dracozombies, which are flying in TRS for some reason and thus weak to bows.

🙂

3 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

Especially dracozombies, which are flying in TRS for some reason and thus weak to bows.

🙂

They were flying in Gaiden and Sacred Stones too, it's actually better to use a Silver Bow over Nidhogg on them in SS. 3x13 > 2x18.

There is also a loophole in that Raquel can kill enemies holding an Astor? Askort? Askat?... an Elixir. Because she can still deal a killing blow if the target will just revive himself afterwards with an item.

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Raquel is amazing either way. She can kill monsters just fine.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

She can still drop humans to 1 HP, any attacks at 1 HP will miss (and waste weapon uses); and she can kill monsters without any qualms.

6 minutes ago, Robert Stewart said:

🙂

Good to know. Although she'll have to wait until the first monster map then.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

She can help train your weaker units easily if you want to spin her malus in a good way. 

False Swipe moment.

44 minutes ago, Armagon said:

>TRS Ch.4

So I know that

Hide contents

To get Raquel to kill people, you have to do the event where Luca gets killed. But I looked at the Wiki real quick and it says I need to have Luca recruited before Ch.2 for this event to trigger later so......Raquel just won't get to kill humans in this run huh.

It's not like you want her to kill humans. Her mercy makes her the best friend of every underlevelled unit in the game.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh Raquel is a pre-promote. Nice.

Yes, that's what makes her amazing. Sure, she can't kill, but she'll reduce virtually anything to 1 HP, no questions asked. Other people wish they could do that much damage, mercy or no mercy.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Roger stop critting Raffin please.

There's a trick to dealing with Roger. Want me to tell ya?

Oh wait 23 minutes ago. Whoops.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

58 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

They were flying in Gaiden and Sacred Stones too, it's actually better to use a Silver Bow over Nidhogg on them in SS. 3x13 > 2x18.

Is regular flying effectiveness unchanged in sacred stones? I thought it was only slayer that kept X3 damage.

26 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh wait 23 minutes ago. Whoops.

Yeah, I got past him. I solved the problem by giving Raffin a steel sword so even if he got critted, he wouldn't get doubled (javilins are heavier than steel, ok).

On Ch.5 now, tho haven't started yet. Taking care of some other things at the moment.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, I got past him. I solved the problem by giving Raffin a steel sword so even if he got critted, he wouldn't get doubled (javilins are heavier than steel, ok).

The trick is to surround him with girls.

No, seriously. If you attack him with a girl (including Raquel, who won't kill him - fairly certain that was what they expected players to do, since she's the only one with the stats to truly harm him), he says something along the lines of "I'll never raise my blade against a woman!" He really means it, so you just build a wall of girls and he can't do anything.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Coincidentally your party at this point should be about 50% girls. So that's bad news for The Roger.

The Roger The Paladin: "Yes, Lord Codha! I'll defend Fort Gram with my life to the bitter end as long as I draw breath! I'll be the best Camus ever for Your Chancellorness!"

Martel: "I'm about to ruin this man's whole career."

Tired meme, I know, but I think it works in this case.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

So... did we account for Vega? Since he only appears if Julia is deployed.

Who cares about the edgelord, anyway? His only use is to be a shopkeep.

You know what I love? When the calendar says 17:00 - 19:00 but the teacher says "nah, actually it's 19:45."

It wouldn't even be a problem if I hadn't left my charging cable at home because I expected the battery to last long enough. It would've, if we stuck to the schedule!