• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Well, that'd be another reason to not play that hack, hahaha...

Or just never activate that convo and pretend otherwise.

You know, on that subject, I remember years ago someone mention a headcanon that Lowen was the army cook mentioned in some supports, like the RaighxLugh one. There really wasn't much of a basis to it, but I guess it wasn't too out there, haha. Just a harmless headcanon.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I knew that Lowen was in Project Ember but it has come to my attention that the creator of this hack is apparently a filthy Lowen/Rebecca shipper, because Lowen has a convo with Wolt where he explicitly calls him his son. As Wil/Rebecca is the only pairing regarding those two characters that is acceptable by law, i'm afraid i'm gonna to call every agency on the planet. Because shipping Rebecca with anyone other than Wil is punishable by 10,000 years in maximum security time prison.

Doesn't Lowen's bio call him "Wolt's mentor", though? At least I think it did. I don't know, when Lowen arrived I went "oh hey, person not named Treck" and proceeded to bench him. Because Treck was on his way to cap three stats.

...ahem, sorry. Trec. I just can't get used to that...

Good morni-

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

I knew that Lowen was in Project Ember but it has come to my attention that the creator of this hack is apparently a filthy Lowen/Rebecca shipper, because Lowen has a convo with Wolt where he explicitly calls him his son. As Wil/Rebecca is the only pairing regarding those two characters that is acceptable by law, i'm afraid i'm gonna to call every agency on the planet. Because shipping Rebecca with anyone other than Wil is punishable by 10,000 years in maximum security time prison.

*Ducks for cover

15 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

A 30 minutes poem...ooh.

What's the world record?

Still will listen to it despite I won't understand it likely.

Update: I understand like nothing so far.

I can't even understand poems in my native language, so.

I mean, I'm pretty sure the point of poetry is to confuse the reader as much as humanly possible so they pull strange meaning from it.

32 minutes ago, Benice said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure the point of poetry is to confuse the reader as much as humanly possible so they pull strange meaning from it.

Update: I understand like nothing so far.

48 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I can't even understand poems in my native language, so.

Smith is an acquired taste. If you’re not familiar with the language he is using it can be like trying to understand Shakespeare.

Edited by Wraith

1 hour ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I hate Shakespeare.

Not the person, but his works.

Smith is one of the best authors I’ve ever read. His stuff can be confusing if you’re not used to the more archaic language he uses. I’d always recommend starting with the works of Robert E. Howard (creator of Conan) then go to H.P. Lovecraft and then finally Clark Ashton Smith if you’re at all interested in classic fantasy/science fiction/horror.

Edited by Wraith

49 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Smith is one of the best authors I’ve ever read. His stuff can be confusing if you’re not used to the more archaic language he uses. I’d always recommend starting with the works of Robert E. Howard (creator of Conan) then go to H.P. Lovecraft and then finally Clark Ashton Smith if you’re at all interested in classic fantasy/science fiction/horror.

I'm pretty used to archaic language myself. Remember the days when "gong" was another term for human excrement? The Roger the Paladin remembers.

1 minute ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

I'm pretty used to archaic language myself. Remember the days when "gong" was another term for human excrement? The Roger the Paladin remembers.

Hold on guys, I gotta go take a gong.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hold on guys, I gotta go take a gong.

A more detailed explanation can be found if you look up "Gong farmers". Which isn't about fertilizer, but more about the people whose job it was to dispose of waste from the public cesspits of England in the day (gong referring both to the pit and the contents). By which I mean around-about the 16th century... plus or minus another. Or in plain terms the 1500s... though apparently the profession was around earlier, and existed until the 18th century.

Edited by The Roger The Paladin

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Exactly. Which was a good thing that it got moved into its own thread in the Fates subforum.

As I've mentioned before, I don't care much for such things. I just play the games.

Amen to this.

Hello, everyone.

2 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I guess it's best to try doing them with the main quest to prevent this situation.

Yup, this is usually how I went about it, as well.
The thing in NoA2 is that, due to the time limit, you will never be able to do every sidequest on your first playthrough. You have to pick and choose a bit.

2 hours ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Anyways what do I have to do in chapter 2?

I can't really do any progress in the story.

Do I just have to grind till the time is up and the day before full moon is up?

In chapter 2, you need to find the missing Shikigami that are scattered across the city of Eurulm.
Beware that you need at least three in-game days to accomplish this (there are three of them total and finding one immediately ends the day). If I remember correctly, the chapter has six days total, so it should be doable. If you explore around Eurulm, you should be able to find them, although the first one is a bit hidden. If you go right at the big fountain in the first area, you reach a plaza with oil barrels. Instead of going to the next area from there, you need to go south.
The others should be right in your path, though. And I THINK if you pull up the pause menu, you should have a map that shows you where they are.
Oh, and if you haven't done so yet, now is a good opportunity to obtain the Servan I was talking about, that is hidden behind the area where the boss was.

Edited by DragonFlames