• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

what are you 50/50 on?

My like to dislike/indifference ratio when it comes to Fire Emblem games.
Of the thirteen games I've played (make that fifteen if we count each path of Fails Fates seperately), I only really liked seven of them (that being Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Awakening, Echoes, and Three Houses).
I have yet to play FE1, FE2, and FE3, though.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

With the second, I try not to speak of my favorites or least favorites all that much.

What I mean to say with being open about my likes and dislikes is that when I like something, I'll say so. Same with when I dislike something.

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

I checked and it's from the third game.

I see, I see!

31 minutes ago, Benice said:

I have no idea what I'm doing but it's really fun!

Musou gameplay.png
I am joking, of course, but this is often how I feel when playing Warriors games. xD

Edited by DragonFlames

5 hours ago, Benice said:

Finally tried Age of Calamity! I have no idea what I'm doing but it's really fun!

Musou games are almost pure mindless hack-and-slash fun. Enjoy!

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

My like to dislike/indifference ratio when it comes to Fire Emblem games.
Of the thirteen games I've played (make that fifteen if we count each path of Fails Fates seperately), I only really liked seven of them (that being Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Awakening, Echoes, and Three Houses).
I have yet to play FE1, FE2, and FE3, though.

Well, at least you enjoy the oBjEcTiVe best games in the series! /s

Tbh, FE1, 2, and 3 aren't really worth bothering with unless you really want to experience the originals. SD, New Mystery, and SoV all replace them, IMO. But you may want to try them regardless of course.

I still need to play through SoV in full, actually. I enjoyed it more the last time I played it, but never finished it for some reason.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

FE1, 2, and 3 aren't really worth bothering with unless you really want to experience the originals. SD, New Mystery, and SoV all replace them, IMO. But you may want to try them regardless of course.

I agree with you there Twilit. I'm going to play FE 1 on the Switch mostly for the novelty of playing a localised version of the game in 2020.

Good morning lightcosmo!

8 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

P L A Y  R A D I A N T  D A W N

Seriously though, I wish you could. Although you’d definitely want to play FE9 first.

I wish I could too.

Play both games, that is.

7 hours ago, Benice said:

Finally tried Age of Calamity! I have no idea what I'm doing but it's really fun!

Just the original Breath of the Wild! 😄

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Tbh, FE1, 2, and 3 aren't really worth bothering with unless you really want to experience the originals. SD, New Mystery, and SoV all replace them, IMO. But you may want to try them regardless of course.

I'd agree for FE3......if you already played the remake. But I personally feel this is the one time the original is better than the remake and FE3 is also the nicest-looking game out of the SNES trio imo.

SNES is also easier to emulate than DS, so there's that. FE3 is arguably more accessible than 12. But this doesn't affect the quality of either.