Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Holy shit Roland. He doubles and kills Sakura too. Roland's on fire, man. He's going to win this war for us by killing all the Hoshidan royals.

Roland taking Dimirti's line?

...Or not with the next post.

As a thing to remember, next map has the high-teir captures.

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Dayni said:

As a thing to remember, next map has the high-teir captures.

You mean, MORE high-tier than the Lord of Utility Haitaka, with offensive stats to the point where he doubles semi-reliably, and Kumagera who one-shots everything and tanks the same amount of thing? And Roland, who's just on an entirely different level?

...it's gonna be Rallyman, isn't it?

Hype.

What... What!? They all lived!? They all had unambiguously death quotes! What the hell!? Did different teams write the map itself and the cutscenes?

Well, whatever. Xander goes "bind the prisoners!", and then the game shows them very clearly walking offscreen with their hands unbound. Excellent.

Also Yukimura made a funny face.

Wpi4t0w5 o

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and take a guess that he's not supposed to make a mii face in this scene.

You mean, MORE high-tier than the Lord of Utility Haitaka, with offensive stats to the point where he doubles semi-reliably, and Kumagera who one-shots everything and tanks the same amount of thing? And Roland, who's just on an entirely different level?

Hype.

On what is one of Conquest's top maps.

It's tough enough, but you sound like you're in a good place so far.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

yes

8 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

HP is really high. Everyone in your starting squad has HP between 25 to 38. And while Ward is level 22, Elbert is lv 3 and already has 32 HP.

Still the fact that crits deal random damage is very problematic. Especially when alot of enemy thieves and assassins exists, all who have crit on you and go from dealing 2 damage to 22.

I agree that crits need a nerf in FE, but random extra damage is not the way to do it.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What... What!? They all lived!? They all had unambiguously death quotes! What the hell!? Did different teams write the map itself and the cutscenes?

Clearly someone activated Casual Mode in-universe.

Oh no. Hans and Iago are here.

...Oh yes! Daddy Gray is here too! Yes! Give me some of that hilarious dialogue of yours that I so adore! I can only hope that we're letting him chill at the Super Duper Mind Castle alongside the rest of the army. Hah!

Also, I guess Yukimura and Sakura aren't Hoshidans, because Hans didn't kill them alongside the rest of the Hoshidans. Even when Yukimura started rapid-firing insults at us, nobody lifted a finger against him. I must say, it would've made that scene much more powerful if he struck them both down after they mouthed off at us. But, eh. We know how Fates rolls.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also @Saint Rubenio the next map is BIG probably the biggest in the game, so if you are tired i suggest you leave it for tomorrow.

Oh I certainly will. It wasn't even part of the plan to play right now, but for some reason I was feeling extremely tired after lunch, so I couldn't play properly. I wanted to finish chapter 22 so Izana would join tomorrow when I wake up. I mean, obviously I could just time travel, but it's cuter this way.

...Oh, never mind, he joined instantly. Well, guess that's that, then. Why he joined instantly but Flora took her sweet time is beyond me.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

you might be joking, but there's the thing about Team A and Team B when it comes to Fates....

Wow, Izana nerfs both allies and enemies. Hahahahaha... That guy's as much a troll as a unit as he is a character.

He looks like a really solid lategame addition, actually. I was expecting worse, but this is certainly no Syrene. 19 speed is low, but the rest is okay. He only has C staves instead of B like I thought he would (he does have a sliver of weapon experience on both ranks... weird), but I've yet to even find a single B rank staff, so...

Oh, and he's funny. Yeah, this guy's earned his spot.

Ignatius and Nina have achieved friend status. Nina claims that he's not "daydream material." Heh! Let's see how long it takes till she changes her tune. I love those two together, they're so dumb, it's so cute.

...Oh no, have I... Oh no! OH, NO! I'VE FALLEN INTO IT! I'M DOING S SUPPORTS FOR THE HECK OF IT! I'VE FALLEN INTO THE SHIPPING TRAP! I HAVE BECOME EVERYTHING I SWORE TO DESTROY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHH---!

Just now, BrightBow said:

I do love Hans. It's like IS figured a generic brigand boss has enough staying power to serve as a recurring antagonist for almost the entire game.

I think this image is the most entertainment I've gotten out of him.

Ivhdwa2r o

That was the stupidest after battle dialogue ever. Corrin, the person who Camilla cares about the most and is borderline obsessed with, told Camilla everything about Garon that she somehow doesn’t know, and she believes him instantly. So when Leo shows up, she gets in front of Corrin and tries to tell him that Garon is being very obviously evil, and after the resistance shows up and they’re horribly outnumbered, Leo and Hans obviously leave... and Camilla goes with them. Why? Why!? Why!? They didn’t even bother with an explanation!! She said nothing!

22 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also @Saint Rubenio the next map is BIG probably the biggest in the game, so if you are tired i suggest you leave it for tomorrow.

It's a top tier map though!

I second or I guess third this!

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, I guess Yukimura and Sakura aren't Hoshidans, because Hans didn't kill them alongside the rest of the Hoshidans.

He also didn’t kill Hana or Subaki.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That was the stupidest after battle dialogue ever. Corrin, the person who Camilla cares about the most and is borderline obsessed with, told Camilla everything about Garon that she somehow doesn’t know, and she believes him instantly. So when Leo shows up, she gets in front of Corrin and tries to tell him that Garon is being very obviously evil, and after the resistance shows up and they’re horribly outnumbered, Leo and Hans obviously leave... and Camilla goes with them. Why? Why!? Why!? They didn’t even bother with an explanation!! She said nothing!

>Fates plot

>Sense

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You should follow my example and embrace the badness. As long as it doesn't become the norm, it's fine. Which it hasn't, Three Houses's story is pretty all right.

...then again, Three Houses is also one of the worst FEs for me. I think I'd rather have bad plots than bad gameplays from here on out, to be honest. Now THAT is a hot take.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

You should follow my example and embrace the badness. As long as it doesn't become the norm, it's fine. Which it hasn't, Three Houses's story is pretty all right.

Oh I do. I was just mentioning it.

...then again, Three Houses is also one of the worst FEs for me. I think I'd rather have bad plots than bad gameplays from here on out, to be honest. Now THAT is a hot take.

People don’t really play fe for the story.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

People don’t really play fe for the story.

Well, not anymore.

Personally I would just settle for characters who are not sociopathic, narcistic butchers who commit murder with such enthusiasm and lightheartedness as if they were the ones playing a video game and not me.

But I guess that's just asking for too much.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

you'd be surprised.

2 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

Well, not anymore.

Personally I would just settle for characters who are not sociopathic, narcistic butchers who commit murder with such enthusiasm and lightheartedness as if they were the ones playing a video game and not me.

But I guess that's just asking for too much.

But, the story is so rarely that good!