• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

That image is broken, btw.

It's the same with any wiki picture being posted. Just open it as its own tab, then refresh after clicking the URL itself.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's the same with any wiki picture being posted. Just open it as its own tab, then refresh after clicking the URL itself.

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks.

Just now, Eltosian Kadath said:

? I think the only pair with negative love growth are Seliph and Julia...you have figured out the problem with that pairing...right?

Apparently not.

No worries there, Sooks. It's spelled out later on.

And that’s chapter 9 cleared. 73 turns, I am a pro.

All of that came from me getting every possible experience point for Cairpre at the end and having a talk between two infantry units on opposite sides of the map that I wanted to happen, so I had like twenty turns of walking simulator.

5 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

? I think the only pair with negative love growth are Seliph and Julia...

It’s not my fault their talk in chapter 9 is just barely not him asking her out. I mean, he already has a lover in this file, but still...

you have figured out the problem with that pairing...right?

A) half siblings

B) helps to receive Loptyr (I think)

C) he already has someone

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

It could be, but not necessarily, methinks.

Me is 99% sure. Something bad or forbidden would happen anyway, I know that for certain. That’s just the most likely option at this point, especially considering how like prophetic the exposition dialogue about it was.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Me is 99% sure. Something bad or forbidden would happen anyway, I know that for certain. That’s just the most likely option at this point, especially considering how like prophetic the exposition dialogue about it was.

I mean their convo sounding like he's asking her out on a date.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I mean their convo sounding like he's asking her out on a date.

Oh.

I don’t think he actually was, I was just saying it very very much feels like the game trying to get you to want to pair them. Not that that’s a bad thing.

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

PS4 download times...what joy...

Oh boy, here we go again!

PS4 dl times are trash, that's why. Maybe, just maybe, that's an issue that PS5 addressed? We can hope, right? Cause PS4 has ungodly slow, just see me earlier posted picture of 99+hours left for any newcomers that haven't. Garbage download, is all.

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Oh.

I don’t think he actually was, I was just saying it very very much feels like the game trying to get you to want to pair them. Not that that’s a bad thing.

I'd say it's the other way around. Considering they begin with 490 love points but with a -5 change per turn. It parallels Sigurd meeting Dierdre but instead goes into the opposite direction.

24 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say it's the other way around. Considering they begin with 490 love points but with a -5 change per turn. It parallels Sigurd meeting Dierdre but instead goes into the opposite direction.

Yes the game does want it to go in the opposite direction, but it plays off of your expectation of it to not go in that direction, since you’re not supposed to know what their love growth is. It hints at it a bit anyway, so I think it wants the player to think that’s where it’s gonna go. Of course, I don’t actually know where it’s gonna go, this is all speculation and time will tell.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Yes the game does want it to go in the opposite direction, but it plays off of your expectation of it to not go in that direction, since you’re not supposed to know what their love growth is. It hints at it a bit anyway, so I think it wants the player to think that’s where it’s gonna go. Of course, I don’t actually know where it’s gonna go, this is all speculation and time will tell.

Well, you can sort of know by using the Augury from the Castle. That's mostly how you can find out their love points are actually dropping.

Strat of the new Generation, and things are off to a solid start. I wasted a turn giving the Harold kill to someone other than Oifey, and he gave me a bit of fright when he managed to both pavise both hits on the kill Seliph was going for, and hit back with his 18% axe hit, fortunately he missed the kill on enemy phase (and after healing he had enough health that Ulster could kill him with the Bolt sword). 13 turns into gen 2 (so 286 overall) and the Ganeishire region is retaken. Now for the fresh new unit review:

Spoiler

Seliph       Lv 03.58  HP 34  STR 08  MAG 02  SKL 09  SPD 10  LCK 06  DEF 08  RES 01

Ulster       Lv 02.78  HP 31  STR 12  MAG 00  SKL 13  SPD 14  LCK 10  DEF 08  RES 00

Larcei       Lv 05.48  HP 33  STR 14  MAG 00  SKL 17  SPD 14  LCK 15  DEF 08  RES 00

Lana         Lv 02.20  HP 30  STR 00  MAG 11  SKL 07  SPD 09  LCK 11  DEF 03  RES 07

Dermott   Lv 03.86  HP 29  STR 11  MAG 00  SKL 07  SPD 07  LCK 03  DEF 09  RES 00

Lester      Lv 02.32  HP 30  STR 07  MAG 04  SKL 07  SPD 10  LCK 12  DEF 07  RES 00

Oifey        Lv 15.39  HP 40  STR 16  MAG 09  SKL 17  SPD 16  LCK 08  DEF 17  RES 08

19 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, you can sort of know by using the Augury from the Castle. That's mostly how you can find out their love points are actually dropping.

Oh yeah, I didn’t think of that. Probably because I don’t really use the augury.

Now onto turn 29 (so 302 overall), and Isaach is seized. I must admit that scary brave axe on a horse made me slow down a little to keep us safe. It might be a few turns before I end this, as I kinda want to see the silly scene if Seliph helps out a certain village...

...opps, I kinda though I posted this already, but it looks like I just sorta left it, and now I have completed chapter 6, 39 turns (312 overall), that last stretch was entirely at the speed  of Seliph...I may try getting the move ring onto him soon to make this a bit faster. I guess it did let me see the battle convo where Dannan fights his son...

I think I will just show the end of chapter units stats then:

Spoiler

Seliph       Lv 05.18  HP 36  STR 10  MAG 03  SKL 10  SPD 10  LCK 08  DEF 09  RES 01

Ulster       Lv 05.35  HP 35  STR 15  MAG 00  SKL 13  SPD 17  LCK 12  DEF 09  RES 00

Larcei       Lv 07.16  HP 35  STR 16  MAG 00  SKL 18  SPD 15  LCK 16  DEF 09  RES 00

Lana         Lv 02.20  HP 30  STR 00  MAG 11  SKL 07  SPD 09  LCK 11  DEF 03  RES 07

Dermott   Lv 05.86  HP 33  STR 13  MAG 01  SKL 07  SPD 07  LCK 03  DEF 11  RES 00

Lester      Lv 06.31  HP 35  STR 08  MAG 06  SKL 07  SPD 13  LCK 16  DEF 09  RES 00

Oifey        Lv 16.84  HP 41  STR 16  MAG 09  SKL 18  SPD 16  LCK 08  DEF 17  RES 08

Julia         Lv 03.80  HP 25  STR 01  MAG 13  SKL 10  SPD 11  LCK 05  DEF 03  RES 16

Fee           Lv 04.18  HP 29  STR 09  MAG 00  SKL 09  SPD 15  LCK 05  DEF 07  RES 07

Arthur       Lv 02.72  HP 31  STR 03  MAG 08  SKL 09  SPD 08  LCK 10  DEF 04  RES 05

Johalvier  Lv 12.53  HP 42  STR 16  MAG 00  SKL 07  SPD 16  LCK 05  DEF 14  RES 01

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

I disagree. Chapter 4 has a high probability.

But it’ll also probably be harder, it will rely a lot more on the funds system than on other chapters. Unfortunately, last chapter’s plot twist is here to stay... at least I’m getting it over with in my chapter two.

Sadly, seems like the funds system will be nerfed thanks to the economy nerf patch the corona plot twist introduced

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Writers who introduce the canon waifu in Ch.2 are cowards anyway

ikr?

Especially since it could lock you out of some nice side quests later, like the world travel side quest i am aiming for!