Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

As long as they actually turn up the volume on them, unlike the other music from Xenoblade games that are way too quiet. Kinda annoying, tbh. Like, i wanna jam out, y'know!?

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Oh God. I just went to play FE4 again, and I noticed that for some reason, instead of Amid as I expected, Femina went and married... Rodolbahn.

I have no idea when this happened, but I'm pretty sure it must've been something like a couple of turns before the man's death.

Wow. Being Femina is suffering.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

ikr?

Especially since it could lock you out of some nice side quests later, like the world travel side quest i am aiming for!

Traveling the world to look for a wife...? Did I get that right?

Just now, Sooks said:

Traveling the world to look for a wife...? Did I get that right?

Oh no no no hell no lmao

Just travelling the world. It's probably my biggest dream one i will never reach

Having a gf/wife will just make everything more expensive, hence making the sidequest harder

Lana is worried that being with Seliph will hurt Julia.

You kidding me, girl? That goes even beyond the usual brand of Genealogy cousin shenanigans! She's the man's sister!

Anyway, I had another nice conversation with the kindest woman in Jugdral, Hilda. Now it's just a wall of barons and Freege is mine.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

You kidding me, girl? That goes even beyond the usual brand of Genealogy cousin shenanigans! She's the man's sister!

''Even better!'' -Elise

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Lana is worried that being with Seliph will hurt Julia.

Anyway, I had another nice conversation with the kindest woman in Jugdral, Hilda. Now it's just a wall of barons and Freege is mine.

Well, she probably doesn't know. Even Celice only learned about it recently.

Edited by BrightBow

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Just travelling the world. It's probably my biggest dream one i will never reach

Don’t say that! You already know three languages!

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

a wall of barons

I’m so sorry.

Meng and Bleg? Are you fucking serious, Genealogy? And they're recolors of the Banba tripplets, too. Surely you're not gonna tell me that friggin' Bleg is a figure of Welsh mythology or something like that?!

12 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I’m so sorry.

Meh, their hitrates were bollocks, so it wasn't that bad. Frankly, I'm more worried about the row of priests with sleep staves that I can't reach because my fliers are all behind, and that aren't on the Freege army so they don't disappear after seizing.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Meh, their hitrates were bollocks, so it wasn't that bad. Frankly, I'm more worried about the row of priests with sleep staves that I can't reach because my fliers are all behind, and that aren't on the Freege army so they don't disappear after seizing.

I was more concerned about pavise.

Okay, so everyone except for Seliph is sleeping. Even Lana, who has the only restore staff. I don't think I can take out those priests now.

I'd say softlock, but Seliph can solo the rest of the game, so... Meh. Who cares, really. Push onwards.

...Never mind, surprise attack to the base and my warper's sleeping. Good thing I had the foresight not to save. I must deal with those piece of shit priests before seizing, or else I'm going to lose.

Just now, Sooks said:

I was more concerned about pavise.

It was a slight inconvenience at best, in this context.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'm more worried about the row of priests with sleep staves that I can't reach

Shouldn't Seliph + holy sword just roflstomp them?

I pretty much solo'ed the section with Seliph

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Shouldn't Seliph + holy sword just roflstomp them?

I pretty much solo'ed the section with Seliph

Again, he can't reach. There's a cliff on the way. Sure, I could seize, turn all the way around and kill them, but by then my entire army would be asleep, and Tyrfing doesn't have infinite uses. Not to mention the three fliers with leg rings that would rush right past Seliph. I'd rather deal with them now.

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Two more days till the Pyra/Mythra release date reveal! HYPE!!!

This is honestly the most hyped I've ever been for a character.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Smash song remixes hype

Tbh, they could just directly port over the songs and I'd be fine with it. Xenoblade songs too perfect.

I wouldn't mind remixes tho. Asong as they are better than that "Xenoblade Medley" from Smash 4.

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Just travelling the world. It's probably my biggest dream

What places would you prioritize visiting?

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Surely you're not gonna tell me that friggin' Bleg is a figure of Welsh mythology or something like that?!

No, it's funnier

Screenshot_20210302-100256.png

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is honestly the most hyped I've ever been for a character.

Tbh, they could just directly port over the songs and I'd be fine with it. Xenoblade songs too perfect.

I wouldn't mind remixes tho. Asong as they are better than that "Xenoblade Medley" from Smash 4.

No, it's funnier

Screenshot_20210302-100256.png

Pffft.

I was worried about the force fields, but thankfully Femina was able to fly past the cliff and kill everyone. Berserked the fenrir sorcerer to help, too. Now we wait until the rest of the army catches up, the sleepyheads wake up, and then we'll try this again.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Fe4.txt

True lmao

send a unit into groups and watch groups implode lol

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not to mention the three fliers with leg rings that would rush right past Seliph. I'd rather deal with them now.

ah those 3

they FUN Ü

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Highest Prio:

Canada

Japan

UK (already visited, so that's one out)

Wanted to visit, but are now lower prio due to political situation and stuff:

US

Russia

Brazil

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Wanted to visit, but are now lower prio due to political situation and stuff:

US

What about that makes it a lower priority? Do you think something is gonna happen?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

What about that makes it a lower priority? Do you think something is gonna happen?

Hopefully it's gonna be better now that that crazy orange guy isn't in charge anymore, but the last few years didn't exactly paint a positive pic of the us.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Hopefully it's gonna be better now that that crazy orange guy isn't in charge anymore, but the last few years didn't exactly paint a positive pic of the us.

Ohhhh

Yeah that makes sense.

Although thanks to corona, 90% of the good places aren’t as good as they once were anyway.

Ahahahahah... Hahahah! Really?! Did that really just happen? Did the Bleg sisters really just try to fight Shanan at melee range?

...Okay, actually, they were surprisingly successful. Meng and Mabel survived with a sliver of their health, and Bleg herself somehow hit the guy critically before keeling over. Not bad, not bad at all.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Ohhhh

Yeah that makes sense.

Although thanks to corona, 90% of the good places aren’t as good as they once were anyway.

Yeah no travelling anywhere now xD

Maybe in a decade hopefully by then there is no ww3

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

No kidding, and we'll be dealing with a lot of messed up stuff for a while, I think. The government itself will almost certainly be much less chaotic, but as can already be seen, we're not suddenly some perfectly moral nation on the world stage. 

Side note: once I finish my Berwick LP, I'm gonna do Radiant Dawn Reverse Recruitment, so that'll be fun. I've played a couple maps just to test, but it'll be a while before it actually starts.