Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, BrightBow said:

I don't even remember that map having any Swordmasters at all. Let alone bullshit reinforcements.

They appear in the left corner, right below the horse corrals. 

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

mean, caves do count as dungeons, right

Do they? I don't have much exposure to RPGs-I know that in Zelda, a dungeon is a place with several puzzles witht he end goal of reaching the boss, and the only other game I really know of that has dungeons is Y:LAD, where they're basically a line of enemies in a windy space.*

So...I guess they do?

*Actually, I think I was wrong about that; I think some of 'em are a little different from that.

Edited by Benice

Why does Kaga like siege tomes and status staves so much?? This map is kinda bad...

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I feel like this is targeting history classes, and is the how Euro-centric was it question...

Then there should have been an I don’t take history this year option. But fair enough.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Do they? I don't have much exposure to RPGs-I know that in Zelda, a dungeon is a place with several puzzles witht he end goal of reaching the boss, and the only other game I really know of that has dungeons is Y:LAD, where they're basically a line of enemies in a windy space.

So...I guess they do?

Caves are almost always counted as dungeons. It’s kind of hard to define what a dungeon is though, it varies.

25 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Just use the Tyrfing, it should let Seliph waltz over to Edda like its a gentle stroll.

...I’m supposed to have Tyrfing?

Wait Edda isn’t on this map. I’m on chapter 10, btw.

24 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Whoops, I thought you were on a completely different chapter...sorry about that.

Just out of curiosity, who has the Silence staff?

No one, I spent 90% of my funds trading around the paragon band so I could get everyone promoted. Should I get it for next chapter?

cat.gif

So first impressions after chapter 1:

In the first session the game barely had my interest

Now the game has my full attention.

And Olivia best girl

Edited by Shrimperor

I guess I’ll finish the game tomorrow, as chapter 10 took forever.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

plKHFkx.jpg

Oh pencil case in paper Mario... that makes sense.

50 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So first impressions after chapter 1:

In the first session the game barely had my interest

Now the game has my full attention.

And Olivia best girl

Congratulations, you made it past the endurance test.

The game is kino from here on out.

33 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

IJ3nFmi.jpg

Agreed.

Radiant Dawn may be my favorite in the series but the series did not really benefit from going 3D outside of SoV's smooth battle animations.

Hmmm.

I might try out TearRing Saga in the future. I do have a free slot to play it (three game rule) and i know i can run it because i was able to run Xenogears just fine on a PC worse than what i currently own. But i wanna make more progress in Baten Kaitos and Ys Origin (which i've resumed) first. 

Why would i try out TearRing Saga? Because it's the only Kaga game i haven't played and i need to see if Kaga peaked with Mystery of the Emblem what my opinions on it would be.

Well, there's also that Holy Sword of Sylvester McCoy side-sequel to Vestaria but that likely depends on knowledge from Vestaria and since i have no desire to go back to it, that means that the complete storyline of Vestaria means nothing to me.

Edited by Armagon

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

is the final map a super long map (for fe4 standards)?

Not particularly iirc. The longest part is going to the far end to kill Manfroy, then going back to have Seliph talk to Julia to recruit her back (yes, you need to kill Manfroy first).

After that, it's easy sailing since Juila has the "Kill Julius" button (although she isn't required to defeat him, she just makes it easier).