Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Wanted to visit, but are now lower prio due to political situation and stuff:

Brazil

Uhhh ... I don't think it's a good idea ...

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Damn, the end of Genealogy kinda snuck up on me. I was expecting it to at least take me another day, but instead I'm already up to the final boss. I'll have to stop because of my class, but tonight I'll finish the game.

...When was the last time that happened with a FE that wasn't a fangame? Sheesh... I don't think I've finished my first run of any FE since I first played Radiant Dawn. And I had to push myself really hard to finish that one. No such thing has happened here. I really wasn't expecting this one of all FEs to be the one to break the curse, but hey, I'm not complaining.

41 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Japan

UK (already visited, so that's one out)

Same (well I haven't visited UK but you know what I mean).

Spain and Italy are also places of interest for me. A cousin of mine lives in Spain and I have Italian ancestry on my dad's side (great-great-great grandparents immigrated from Italy to Venezuela).

30 minutes ago, Spara said:

Reverse Recruitment

So is this like, you just recruit the characters in reverse order? Like the last character you recruit in Radiant Dawn is Sephrain unless it's a first playthrough in which case it's...quite a few characters. So like, would either of those two be an early recruitment in a Reverse Recruitment run?

Sorry if it's a dumb question but this is like the one modded run where I don't understand what exactly it means.

Edited by Armagon

Just now, Armagon said:

So is this like, you just recruit the characters in reverse order? Like the last character you recruit in Radiant Dawn is Sephrain unless it's a first playthrough in which case it's...quite a few characters. So like, would either of those two be an early recruitment in a Reverse Recruitment run?

Sorry if it's a dumb question but this is like the one modded run where I don't understand what exactly it means.

It assumes NG+, so Miccy becomes Lehran, Edward becomes Gareth, Leonardo becomes Nasir, Nolan becomes Renning, etc. 

As a result, instead of Lehran joining in the final map, it's a cap-level Micaiah, and Edward and Leonardo join after you beat Deghinsea. 

46 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Highest Prio:

Canada

Huh? But we don't have anything of interest up here...

Still, cool!

57 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This is honestly the most hyped I've ever been for a character.

Me too! But I already made that obvious, haha. Sorry if I'm a little too excited and it gets bothersome, though.

7 minutes ago, Spara said:

It assumes NG+, so Miccy becomes Lehran, Edward becomes Gareth, Leonardo becomes Nasir, Nolan becomes Renning, etc. 

As a result, instead of Lehran joining in the final map, it's a cap-level Micaiah, and Edward and Leonardo join after you beat Deghinsea. 

I see.

Wait, so how does the Black Knight fit into that? Cause he gets recruited for like three chapters before he leaves forever.

Just now, Armagon said:

Wait, so how does the Black Knight fit into that? Cause he gets recruited for like three chapters before he leaves forever.

I think the mod creator kept him the same for consistency's sake. Else you'd have Ike (he's in the dead center of the roster) fighting against a super-buff Ulki, which is a funny image.

47 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...writing is hard...

Just keep in mind that no matter what, it is impossible to write something worse than the story of Fates: Bugquest. That should be a decent motivator, I would imagine.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Just keep in mind that no matter what, it is impossible to write something worse than the story of Fates: Bugquest. That should be a decent motivator, I would imagine.

But what if i started to write a Bugquest fanfic?

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

But what if i started to write a Bugquest fanfic?

Bugquest x The Last Promise. Make it happen and I will marry you in real life.

Honestly though I think TLP had a better story than Bugquest but hush that's not an allowed opinion I think

Make it happen and I will marry you in real life.

Sorry, but i don't swing that way XD

Honestly though I think TLP had a better story than Bugquest but hush that's not an allowed opinion I think

I doubt anything can be worse than cq lmao xD

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Honestly, most people will ask what's TLP because the fanhacks aren't in most player's sights.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

Honestly, most people will ask what's TLP because the fanhacks aren't in most player's sights.

Hey, I’ve heard of it!

...and that’s it!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Sorry, but i don't swing that way XD

Neither do I, but I need to reward you somehow if you do something so epic.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I doubt anything can be worse than cq lmao xD

Shura's kinda cool.

That's... literally all the good I can think of, as far as Conquest's plot is concerned.

Just now, Dayni said:

And what a shame that is, too. TLP is great, flaws and all.

Just now, Sooks said:

Hey, I’ve heard of it!

...and that’s it!

Play it, it's better than vanilla FE7. And Three Houses. And Echoes. And Path of Radiance.

...Okay, maybe I'm a tiny bit biased, but seriously, it's a great fangame, in spite of its age and its, uh, let's say "colorful" reputation.

Neither do I, but I need to reward you somehow if you do something so epic

Some spanish lunch if i ever visit spain should be enough xD

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Neither do I, but I need to reward you somehow if you do something so epic.

Swear on the alter of Three Houses to denounce all Three Houses hate and become a Three Houses fan.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Swear on the alter of Three Houses to denounce all Three Houses hate and become a Three Houses fan.

The day Ruben does that is the day i admit modern Trails is good

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Some spanish lunch if i ever visit spain should be enough xD

I mean, I'm no cook, but we'll see what can be done about that. But first, the fanfic. Go and do it, post-haste, c'mon.

Just now, Sooks said:

If I ever write something like that down, you should worry that it might be my suicide note.

...Perhaps I go too far, though. Three Houses is not PoR, after all.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

The day Ruben does that is the day i admit modern Trails is good

Yes, exactly.

I mean, I'm no cook, but we'll see what can be done about that. But first, the fanfic. Go and do it, post-haste, c'mon

Later, it will be years until i visit spain, i guess, and i am writing a birthday one-shot for a character atm xD

If I ever write something like that down, you should worry that it might be my suicide note.

...Perhaps I go too far, though. Three Houses is not PoR, after all.

There is a Fire Emblem you think is worse than Three Houses?