Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

My point was that it doesn't happen that often.

If Luigi's 0-to-death was so easy to pull off, he'd be at the top of the tier-list for that alone.

I dunno, it makes the game annoying, though.

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

On the characters you and your brother chose to focus on getting into Elite Smash. Just based on the differences in who ye picked.

Clearly the joke didn't work.

Ohhhh, I'm sorry! What about it? Is it strange or something?

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ohhhh, I'm sorry! What about it? Is it strange or something?

Just the differences between the two sets of characters, that's all.

1 hour ago, Dayni said:

Just the differences between the two sets of characters, that's all.

Ahhh, gotcha. Sorry, I can be a bit thick sometimes. Xd

Yeah, we like totally different styles, that's for sure. Although, I cant really say what style is "me". I just pick characters i like, and that's my whole logic. Simple needs, really. 

Isnt it the same for anyone? 

So the folks in charge of my course decided that, after two months of online classes, all of a sudden classes have to be in person now. No reason provided, it just is.

Imagine my face when I arrived and it was four students out of 17-18 in the classroom. Teacher excluded, he was online as well, sitting in a city almost 2 hours away from the classroom.

Thanks.

Just now, Sooks said:

lzqJm4z.jpg
Kaga made Pokémon. Change my mind.

Kaga couldn't have made Pokemon because I dislike Pokemon. Checkmate, atheists.

Just now, BrightBow said:

Okay, I'm just about to do Berwick chapter 10-2 with Larentia being allowed to be deployed.
This should break that map pretty hard.

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.

You didn't grow.
You didn't improve.
You took a shortcut and gained nothing.

You experienced a hollow victory.
Nothing was risked and nothing was gained.

It's sad that you don't know the difference.

...Seriously though, go and break that dastardly map in half, that you may laugh at its corpse. That's what it deserves for dropping a one-shotting crossbowman on Arthur.

I didn't actually train Larentia at all this time. Those past runs I found it more enjoyable to find strategies that don't rely on flight.
Still, for this map, base Larentia should be more then sufficient.

1 minute ago, BrightBow said:

I didn't actually train Larentia at all this time. Those past runs I found it more enjoyable to find strategies that don't rely on flight.
Still, for this map, base Larentia should be more then sufficient.

Base Larentia should be more than enough to snipe the ballista near the temple, at the very least.

10 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Kaga couldn't have made Pokemon because I dislike Pokemon. Checkmate, atheists.

Are you sure? You don’t rant about it every time it’s mentioned.

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Are you sure? You don’t rant about it every time it’s mentioned.

I don't rant about it because unlike Three Houses, there's nothing about Pokemon that I like. I find it to be a particularly boring series in a genre that I already find generally boring save for a few select games. That's about it. Last time I touched the series was like, two years ago. I played Leaf Green for a friend, got up to Giovanni and never played it again.

Well, I do have one fond memory of Pokemon. When I was like 10 I beat Emerald by soloing the entire game with my starter Gecko because I didn't know how to play. I must've grinded like crazy, because the game bent over backwards with ease, until the league, which was impossible. Then I went to this tower place, captured the legendary dragon and abused it to win. The end.

Oh, and I used hacking tools that I could barely comprehend to spawn pokemons exclusive to the other versions of the game, just so they could sit in my PC and do nothing. Not before I tried using codes to capture a trainer's pokemon, though. That... didn't end so well, I had to scour the internet for a tutorial on how to remove bad eggs. Fun memories, all in all.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I don't rant about it because unlike Three Houses, there's nothing about Pokemon that I like. I find it to be a particularly boring series in a genre that I already find generally boring save for a few select games. That's about it. Last time I touched the series was like, two years ago. I played Leaf Green for a friend, got up to Giovanni and never played it again.

Y’know, I was joking but that’s fair.

Well, I do have one fond memory of Pokemon. When I was like 10 I beat Emerald by soloing the entire game with my starter Gecko because I didn't know how to play. I must've grinded like crazy, because the game bent over backwards with ease, until the league, which was impossible. Then I went to this tower place, captured the legendary dragon and abused it to win. The end.

Ah yeah, memories. Except I used two Pokémon in a different game and got stuck at the seventh gym because its type resisted both grass and electric.

Oh, and I used hacking tools that I could barely comprehend to spawn pokemons exclusive to the other versions of the game, just so they could sit in my PC and do nothing. Not before I tried using codes to capture a trainer's pokemon, though. That... didn't end so well, I had to scour the internet for a tutorial on how to remove bad eggs. Fun memories, all in all.

Nice.

Just now, Sooks said:

Y’know, I was joking but that’s fair.

Yes, but I took it as a chance to... Uh, rant about Pokemon.

Damnit, me...!

Just now, Sooks said:

Ah yeah, memories. Except I used two Pokémon in a different game and got stuck at the seventh gym because its type resisted both grass and electric.

Hahahaha... That's unfortunate. Honestly, I remember not caring much about types and such. Must've grinded really hard. Or maybe I just cheated and completely forgot about it, I dunno.

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Hahahaha... That's unfortunate. Honestly, I remember not caring much about types and such. Must've grinded really hard. Or maybe I just cheated and completely forgot about it, I dunno.

Oh I didn’t either and that might have been the problem, though in my defense I didn’t know what dragon resisted. I just went “cool snake, cute sheep” and that was that.

I did have others on my “team” because I also liked them, but I don’t think I gave either of them very many levels and one of them I refused to evolve because I thought it’s first stage had a better design so... no help at all.

Edit: Actually the one who I did evolve has a pretty high evolution level, so I likely did give him some levels. Although dragon being weak to dragon in combination with him not getting used that often probably made him not very useful there.

Edit 2: OH YEAH I HAD A SCOLLIPEDE AS WELL! Considering I had to look at the Pokémon to figure out who I was forgetting, it probably didn’t see that much use either.

Edited by Sooks

TearRing folks, i have an important question

Screenshot_2730.png?width=560&height=432

See, one of the few things i knew about before starting the game is that

Spoiler

You can recruit Zeek in this chapter but

• He betrays you permanently later
  • Whatever stats he had is what he gets when you fight him ala Radiant Dawn Part 3
  • Kate gets kidnaped because of him and you gotta re-recruit her.

So my question is this: can i just off him here and now and save myself the trouble?

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

400px-Big_Cutout_Soldier.jpg

They are so creepy...

And they give me Ao vanish suicide flashbacks

I love these enemies. I wish they showed up more because damn, they are very cool conceptually. Battles against normal enemies peaked with these guys in this game.