• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Also, gotta say, I kinda like the detail that they listed SRW and SRW OG as two different things. XD

Well, OG Saga, meaning they're specifically singling out the two Endless Frontier games. It makes sense to do this, given it plays nothing like mainline SRW (barring the eternal love affair with magnificent attack animations), which the rest of the OG subseries does. The guide is already including the supremely obscure.

Submitted my practice writing SOL. Ye computer did not like it per the standards of Honors English. I need to ask her if the computer is grading the actual SOL, I really don’t like that program...

“state your opinion”

>my opinion was stated in literally every paragraph.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Submitted my practice writing SOL. Ye computer did not like it per the standards of Honors English. I need to ask her if the computer is grading the actual SOL, I really don’t like that program...

SOL being?

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

SOL being?

Standards of Learning tests, which are big tests we take in most subjects at the end of the year to determine how much we learned, and possibly your class placement the next year and which teachers get fired. Sorry, do they not do those elsewhere? It’s basically a year in review: the test.

Unless that subject is writing. Then you get whatever I just did.

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Sooks said:

Standards of Learning tests, which are big tests we take in most subjects at the end of the year to determine how much we learned, and possibly your class placement the next year and which teachers get fired. Sorry, do they not do those elsewhere? It’s basically a year in review: the test.

Any equivalents we'd have had are not named that.

I was guessing SQL which is essentially a database language.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Do you have any equivalents?

You'd have standardised ones in primary school (Names not ringing a bell), not so much in secondary (at least no standard testing regime, it tends to be a class by class basis) outside of the major ones in the Junior Cert (Which was actually phased out recently in favour of continuous assessment throughout the year(s?)) and the Leaving Cert (which is the real big one, it's the primary system involved in selection for third level education).

Welp, so much for avoid tiles. 79 hit, mages why?

9 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yay! I finally beat that pain in the rear extra boss! Woohoo! So much relief! 

Congrats! Go lightcosmo! 🥳

8 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Man I‘m tired.

I hope things improve significantly.

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Battle saves > divine pulse because you can always fix misclicks.

*sigh*

Until you save at the wrong time and Ike's sister suffers a terrible accident that you cannot prevent.

I was NOT about to repeat that god-awful FoW rout chapter just for a bad healer.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Okay, I definitely lost that attempt to rng. Why I was missing 80s and getting hit by 20s? That’s not an exaggeration.

If it's not 100% it can miss, and if it's not 0% it can hit. Do a couple Ironman runs and you'll learn to fear even 99%s when failure would result in death.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

15 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

If it's not 100% it can miss, and if it's not 0% it can hit. Do a couple Ironman runs and you'll learn to fear even 99%s when failure would result in death.

But so many all the dang time in one map!