Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

49 minutes ago, Armagon said:

This will forever be relevant until we finally realize.

You might have just convinced me to rewatch Doctor Who. I stopped at the beginning of Capaldi.

• Replies 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

36 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Never mess with a pissed off retail worker.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You might have just convinced me to rewatch Doctor Who. I stopped at the beginning of Capaldi.

Do it. Capaldi's era is so based.

Edited by Armagon

Super Mario the Lost Levels World 7-4 has a point where if you take a shortcut, you are forced to wait till your time runs out. It's funny and cruel at the same time! 

Thanks devs, thanks.

...I miss Custom Robo.😔

Why'd the games get 6 or 7/10s back in the day? Maybe they wouldn't, had combat not so easily dissolved into gun spam from beginning to end. If they had forced effective bomb and pod use more, then maybe the franchise would've endured.

...Reading the comments watching a few OST vids reveals a Custom Robo V2 translation has a finished alpha that sounds as though it could reach completion by sometime next year, circa a post 3 weeks ago. When I get to emulating again, the two 64 games will be on my radar.🙂

Thank goodness for custom BGM allowance. This guy was on to something, using that instrumental version in-game:

It fits so well. In the actual game only the first opening theme is present. And I think that's it. They should've added more tracks. Well, don't know what's in the Special OST version of the game, so perhaps there is something there. Ah well...

Alright, beat world 🐢 with everyone, so now I’ll be able to beat world 👑 and... huh. Apparently there’s a first bonus world before world 👑. So I’ll beat world ️ with everyone and then do world crown, play through Bowser’s Fury as a bit of a palette cleanser and then blitz through the entire game again with Rosalina and pray that I didn’t forget to play through with a character in a level. And then that will be the end.

Interestingly enough, these events and decision were only for France. One of the last updates they did to the mod was so any Great Power could enact them too. Though on the condition they had to have their capital in Europe (plus Turkey if capital has moved to Ankara), or have the Sea Power & the Merchant Marine doctrine otherwise. So I'm pretty sure for the text they simply put [COUNTRYNAME] conditionals and left the rest the same.

Anyway, winning the war allows for:

kVGrLhf.png

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And to think I'm not even at the halfway mark of the game. The really fun stuff like Great Wars, Berlin Conference, etc, are yet to come...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

>Tries to recover on a map where you have mismanaged things and seemingly overstretched, manage to salvage it.

>Unit gets low percentage crit on EP with no way to deal with it.

You have to laugh sometimes.

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

>Tries to recover on a map where you have mismanaged things and seemingly overstretched, manage to salvage it.

>Unit gets low percentage crit on EP with no way to deal with it.

You have to laugh sometimes.

Very FE.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Most people avoid the arena like the plague because it can easily get people killed. This absolute badass goes into the arena precisely because it can easily get people killed. This is making me want to do a SD ironman on my own time. But, no, I said I'd play Awakening and that's what I'm going to do, unless Berwick Saga 2 comes out or something.