• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Hmm...

0GFxLQn.png

The Ottomans keeping steady in the late 19th century. Time will tell if they also become the Sick Man of Europe by the 20th like in OTL...

EzX8ua_UUAA2NZf?format=jpg&name=large

EzX8vp6VcAcZAT4?format=jpg&name=large

EzX8wNGVIA4T4CW?format=jpg&name=large

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Most people avoid the arena like the plague because it can easily get people killed. This absolute badass goes into the arena precisely because it can easily get people killed

"Truth is, the game was rigged from the start".

I wonder who he plans on giving Aura to. It's clear he only recruits people to get their stuff, since it goes into the inventory when they die, but his only candidate for Aura usage is Lena, which we haven't seen used. Then again, i haven't watched the vods yet so idk.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I wonder who he plans on giving Aura to. It's clear he only recruits people to get their stuff, since it goes into the inventory when they die, but his only candidate for Aura usage is Lena, which we haven't seen used. Then again, i haven't watched the vods yet so idk.

Yeah, Aura's definitely not getting used. Not that it's imperative to use it, or anything. It's a big tome, but that's about it.

Well world  is... something. Having to do this level four times for 100% is killing my motivation.

Edited by Sooks

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

So I can have all the stars. 

Well, go ahead. I just hope it won't cause you to quit before the secret world. You need to experience Champion's Road at least once.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I'd like to see you do that five times in a row. Here's hoping you won't get burned out too early...

Is that the last level of the secret world?

Just now, Sooks said:

Is that the last level of the secret world?

The last level of the super secret world. To unlock it, you need to get every stamp, every green star and finish every level by hitting the top of the flagpole at least once.

You do not need to finish with every character, though. But I suppose there's no dissuading you, is there?

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You do not need to finish with every character, though. But I suppose there's no dissuading you, is there?

9 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The last level of the super secret world. To unlock it, you need to get every stamp, every green star and finish every level by hitting the top of the flagpole at least once.

Well I’m already on track for that.

9 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I imagine they are trying to figure out how chapter 20 works.

Oho, art of the Janneth expedition? Sweet!

11 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

I imagine they are trying to figure out how chapter 20 works.

"What does this lever even do...?"

Just now, Spara said:

Oho, art of the Janneth expedition? Sweet!

Oh so it's from HSoS. Neat.

Oh wait I just remembered, those five teamed up at the end of Vestaria 1. Right, right...

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"What does this lever even do...?"

Laughs maniacally

D'you like levers?

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh so it's from HSoS. Neat.

Oh wait I just remembered, those five teamed up at the end of Vestaria 1. Right, right...

Also, PSA: There's a good chance of megaspoiler art appearing. Be careful, @BrightBow

Magnificent weather, 70F and sunny, warmth without heat.  -But I can't sit outside and enjoy it.😑 Carpenter bees, wasps, even a yellow jacket, I can't read about Central Eurasia in peace and serenity when I worry about something flying by and stinging me every minute. The fact the dogs want to head outdoors is bothersome too, because humanity forbid they get stung and I'm stuck dealing with the fallout of that.🐝