Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The only question now is... How can there be two Eternians among the Wardens of Evolution? Very, very mysterious.

"This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them".

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

My characters around level 62
This boss level 80
This boss is super fast and hits like a freight train.
I used Dana, Laxia, and Sahad.
Now guess how that battle ended.

Should've used a Lightning Core.

(I'm making a joke about how I've taken down bosses in Atelier Firis 30 levels higher than me. Easy mode, granted, but I still would've died if I didn't make the right plays).

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

boy does that look bland

Hey at least it's not the Western Tales of Arise boxart hahahahaha.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

But maybe thay are afraid of putting the Elie X Alisa crossover in the forefront because they are gonna give the players a choose your Waifubando system again or something

Do we know if they're still doing that? I know Falcom is copying Atlus by doing an alignment system but like, you know what I'm asking.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

don't call Atelier Meruru one of the best OSTs in the series for nothing. xD

You will love the Dusk games then.

• Replies 176.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Do we know if they're still doing that? I know Falcom is copying Atlus by doing an alignment system but like, you know what I'm asking.

Are you asking if alignment x dating sim are possible? Since 3H should give you the answer to that. And SMT almost answered that once, barring the final step in the dating sim process- confessing and committing to one character.

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Are you asking if alignment x dating sim are possible? Since 3H should give you the answer to that. And SMT almost answered that once, barring the final step in the dating sim process- confessing and committing to one character.

Eeeeeh I wouldn't say 3H has an alignment system. Routes are there yes but I'm under the impression that SMT routes develop as you go instead of just choosing it from the start.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Eeeeeh I wouldn't say 3H has an alignment system. Routes are there yes but I'm under the impression that SMT routes develop as you go instead of just choosing it from the start.

True. SMT is the opposite of FE's recent route systems, in that the final decision isn't made until the 11th hour, not the 1st. Little choices that can affect where you'll ultimately end up throughout the story, albeit nowhere near as many alternate bosses and dungeons if any as one would hope prior to the final decision. But then again, 3H's overambition resulted in similar gameplay sameness.

Nonetheless, 3H does let you date, and whichever route you picked, it was possible to get your beloved to come along for the ride, barring those few exceptions. Thats what I was thinking of. Having some strong independent women who don't bend their morals solely because of affections for you would be preferable however for this Kuro game as it would be for any game for me.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Do we know if they're still doing that?

We don't

15 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Having some strong independent women who don't bend their morals solely because of affections for you would be preferable however for this Kuro game

Not happening. I have 0 trust in modern trails writing when it comes to that.

Especially not after some fans complained about a character with a bf with Ys 9...

34 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Nonetheless, 3H does let you date, and whichever route you picked, it was possible to get your beloved to come along for the ride, barring those few exceptions.

*Only at the very end tho.

So it's like, the least of both worlds.

18 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Especially not after some fans complained about a character with a bf with Ys 9...

Ah, the classic incel "this video game character is my waifu, how dare she have a canonical love interest".

28 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

8 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ah, the classic incel "this video game character is my waifu, how dare she have a canonical love interest".

Kill her off. Then everybody's miserable. The Ruben solution

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

except final boss he is not kino

Epilogue Kino tho

That’s good.

The Wavebuster is simply not worth it.

Edit: oh I have to climb the fucking tower anyway because there's an Artifact. Fiiiiiine I'll go get more missiles.

Edited by Armagon

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

They must be using NES Samus as a reference lol.

"Wait, why isn't the Hunter wearing pink armor, and where'd those pauldrons come from? What the heck, she can swap between Ice and Wave Beams at any time and not only at specific Chozo statues, inconceivable!"

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The Wavebuster is simply not worth it.

Edit: oh I have to climb the fucking tower anyway because there's an Artifact. Fiiiiiine I'll go get more missiles.

The Artifact is under the tower silly, jump in the water. And the Wavebuster demanding missiles to get wasn't a bad idea, because it chews through your missile supply in no time if you spam it. Does look cool in action tho, you've gotta try it out at least once.

Got the Ice Spreader BTW?

43 minutes ago, Armagon said:

When it's time to backtrack.

Backtrack? Whatever are you talking about?

Early North America release only.😛

And look, no Thermal Visor or Spider Ball, and yet the Ice Beam.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

The Artifact is under the tower silly, jump in the water

Yeah I found that out later.

Backtrack? Whatever are you talking about?

So before I head back into the mines and get the Phazon Suit, imma assume that the Plasma Beam is the last thing I get.

Or should I go back to Magmoor first and get that?

Edit: oh wait, the mines have a shortcut to the caverns.

Edited by Armagon

Just now, Armagon said:

So before I head back into the mines and get the Phazon Suit, imma assume that the Plasma Beam is the last thing I get.

Or should I go back to Magmoor first and get that?

The Plasma Beam is the second-to-last mandatory upgrade, red doors will prevent you from the deepest depths of the Phazon Mines. Although I think you could Plasma before the X-Ray Visor if you haven't already. The X-Ray isn't needed for the Plasma, just the Grapple Beam.

The Flamethrower Charge Combo is back towards the entrance of the Phazon Mines, if you want to pick that up.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Good Point Jake GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Although I think you could Plasma before the X-Ray Visor if you haven't already.

Well the game does tell you to go to the X-Visor's location before the Grapple Beam's (I thought the Grapple Beam would be the Phazon Suit) so chances are you have the X-Ray by then.

wew boy does that look bland

Y'know, I think it's still better than LAD's initial PC cover:

YwNzumr.png

This makes it look like a survival-horror axe-murderer game. St. Elimine, I'm glad they changed it...

'Morning, everyone!

In today's episode chapter of the Lonely Mirror, I am tasked with protecting a ship we'll need to board.

11jop738 o6tbfplyo o

I do this by warping the ship to land, where it is easier to protect. I don't know how we'll get it back to water, because I sure as hell am not wasting another warp use. Maybe we can have fat brigand and Amanda push it?

Bclcjqrs o

Also, playable old woman. Because this hack needed to be more epic, it seems.

5 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In today's episode chapter of the Lonely Mirror, I am tasked with protecting a ship we'll need to board.

11jop738 o6tbfplyo o

I do this by warping the ship to land, where it is easier to protect. I don't know how we'll get it back to water, because I sure as hell am not wasting another warp use. Maybe we can have fat brigand and Amanda push it?

That's supposed to be water?

Plasma Beam obtained and that is enough for today.

But man, I think once I'm done with the Mines, I'm just gonna download a completed save so I can skip the Artifact treasure hunt. The backtracking in this game is already doodoo dogshit, I don't want to do more of it.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

''Regarding how Japanese players reacted to the Monstrum, Kondo says that the White Cat and Doll were particularly popular. Kondo thought that the Raging Bull would be more popular, and thinks that it not turning out that way might be due to her boyfriend.''

from an interview

What??

Spoiler

Julia and Mueller? Really? Game, I cannot justify using them regardless of how cool they are, why are you throwing so many new characters at me? There’s two dungeons and two boss battles left, probably.

Edited by Sooks

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

''Regarding how Japanese players reacted to the Monstrum, Kondo says that the White Cat and Doll were particularly popular. Kondo thought that the Raging Bull would be more popular, and thinks that it not turning out that way might be due to her boyfriend.''

from an interview

Those aren't their actual names, right? Like I know it's titles but they are refered to by their real names, right?

Anyways, this reminds me about a decision in Atelier Lulua. It's speculated that the reason Lulua is Rorona's adoptive daughter instead of biological is because they didn't want, you know, the "backlash".

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Game, I cannot justify using them regardless of how cool they are, why are you throwing so many new characters at me?

*Laughs in Cold Steel 4*