• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

To answer your first question: the city and the dungeons are only different in that you can backtrack in the city, but not in the dungeons, and dungeons always end in a boss fight.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

The moment you leave the hotel, you enter the town map and you can select which area you want to start your exploration from. This isn't much different from any stage select found in other games . You then get 15 minutes (or more later on when you level up) to explore the outside world, that is, Ruswal, the city on the island of the same name.

So if I'm understanding this correctly, both the city and dungeons are levels, it's just that you have a lot more freedom in the city as opposed to dungeons. Correct?

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

The moment you leave the hotel, you enter the town map and you can select which area you want to start your exploration from. This isn't much different from any stage select found in other games . You then get 15 minutes (or more later on when you level up) to explore the outside world, that is, Ruswal, the city on the island of the same name.

That's a neat headcanon.

@Benice don't get your hopes up but uh

Screenshot_20200816-150621_1.png

May or may not mean anything. Though if it is real, then i get the feeling BotW 2 will not come out this year.

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

2+2=5, Comrade.

Wrong

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

2+2= Fish, get with the program.

No, you get Fish when you divide Crab by Squid. You remembered wrong.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

So if I'm understanding this correctly, both the city and dungeons are levels, it's just that you have a lot more freedom in the city as opposed to dungeons. Correct?

Yep, that's how it works!
I'm sorry for being so terrible at explaining stuff.

---

On a brighter note, happy birthday @Integrity

So I attempted the next arena round in Megadimension and... I got demolished...  hard. Welp, time to come up with a stalling strategy for this match as well. Any guesses on how long this fight will take with the current setup I have?

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Screenshot_20200816-150621_1.png

May or may not mean anything. Though if it is real, then i get the feeling BotW 2 will not come out this year.

I would love for this to be real.
I agree. If it is legit, it will probably be Nintendo’s way of holding Zelda fans over until BotW 2 releases sometime next year.

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

@Specta What do you think of the last few Black Company books (Bleak Seasons - Soldiers Live)?

i'm not specta but they're largely very good, though water sleeps and soldiers live are strange fucking books

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

So I attempted the next arena round in Megadimension and... I got demolished...  hard. Welp, time to come up with a stalling strategy for this match as well. Any guesses on how long this fight will take with the current setup I have?

Next round is the Dark Black EX fight, right?
Even at level 999, that battle took me about an hour, if I remember correctly.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Hey, this is me as well, so don't feel bad at all!

Thanks!

That reminds me:

ho986jr.jpg

Communist George Washington.

I don't care for dystopian literature, makes me too depressed. 

---

Still having fun with old HW, although I did get burned on a few fights- too much stuff going on at once and I can't run and kill fast enough to get to it all. I noticed I had missed three costumes on the Termina Adventure Mode map. I got Cia's, but I'm concerned about getting Wizzro's. Link's I can't get to because I need an A rank on an adjacent battle, and I failed when I tried the Lana one- I surprisingly made it under the damage limit, but was four minutes over on the time. I blame the Book of Sorcery's lack of great crowd-clearing, if I try the Summoning Gate instead, I'll lose my great dueling abilities though.

Also:

Spoiler

HW_Volga_Standard_Outfit_(Twilight)_Mode

Only now, after having delved into Warriors proper, do I understand what this recolor is supposed to be. It confirms he is as fans thought he was supposed to be. But I find Volga waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the overrated brute that barks louder than he bites.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Might be for the better that BotW2 doesn't, give it more time in the oven and wait for a happier world eager to receive it. Although for SS they're going to have be really precise with the re-tuning of sword combat for the Joy-Cons instead of Wii Remotes.

I would probably skip it though, I never finished SS, and I don't feel too driven to. I dislike the lore addition of Hylia, barring a cosmogony and divine hierarchy where the Golden Goddesses having nothing to do with Hylia and they become impartial creator deities divorced from the concepts of good and evil.

That said, 

I do like Ghirahim.