Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

57 minutes ago, Father Shrimpas said:

Balance mods already exist btw

Sure, but I could also make my own, its not  that difficult. Xd

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Shrimpy: "Cold Steel gameplay too broken so it's bad"

Me: "hehe big numbers"

Well, big numbers are fine if done correctly.

44 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Cast 1 is 25% in Zero. Haven’t played Azure yet so I don’t know what it is there.

Wow, thats a serious decrease. 

50% to 25% down to 10%. It seems to me that the devs think that cast is broken, lmao.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The mercenary class set also has knight, fighter, hunter, pirate, and dark mage.

Ah, so merc probably is the best class. Well even if he can't take too many hits, I'd suggest getting him to the top anyways if you start struggling a lot with Sirius. The more the merrier. You always have hammerne when your rescue reaches 1 use left. I'm not a huge fan of this chapter on high difficulties myself. Fun fact. On lunatic, the reinforcements on the starting first where Marth is appear on turn 2, basically making you speedrun to the forts covered by sand tiles.

IMG_20211130_230258.jpg

The journal entries really are one of the best things about this series.

Once i'm done with this game, I'll go back through the series and compile some of my favorite entries.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

wasn't quite as impressed by the game as some are. TBF, I hadn't gone in blind, which could've readily downgraded the experience. Not to say it was bad, just overhyped on my end.

Understandable.

Tbh, I don't really know much about the game other than "you climb Kaiju" so it should be an interesting experience.

1 hour ago, Father Shrimpas said:

You wanted this chaos.gif

No stop, only I can do that.

37 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well, big numbers are fine if done correctly.

I mean sure but sometimes big numbers is all it takes to light up my money brain.

Case in point

I can't wait for this to fry my Switch. Because I will buy the game again.

Edited by Armagon

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

C en vez de Q. XD

Yo sabia que iva (iba? Trying to sound out "I was" in Spanish but the writing eludes me") escribir algo incorrectamente.

Un dia de estos. Un dia podre escribir Español en el mismo nivel que escribo Ingles.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yo sabia que iva (iba? Trying to sound out "I was" in Spanish but the writing eludes me") escribir algo incorrectamente.

Un dia de estos. Un dia podre escribir Español en el mismo nivel que escribo Ingles.

Iba, yes. Iba a <verb>.

Yeah, lack of accents show it.

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Yeah, lack of accents show it.

Oh i actually just purposely leave the accents out cause I'm too lazy to put them in. That and some letters have like eight different accents.

Well half the time anyway. The other half I don't realize there would be an accent.

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh i actually just purposely leave the accents out cause I'm too lazy to put them in. That and some letters have like eight different accents.

Well half the time anyway. The other half I don't realize there would be an accent.

Spanish only uses the one. ÁÉÍÓÚ. Other than that, just Ü for Güe and Güi. Not quite an accent, but there's always the Ñ having its own mark at the top, heh.

We don't go crazy like other languages employing â, à, a°, etc.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I'm so nervous... and stressful... and restless... I'm likely not going to get a good night's sleep when do I ever? ... don't even know if I can do a good job over something for twelve hours straight...

Yep, I'm ready to be back on the workforce!

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Mr. Train Hat hides under the ground - 9GAG

Truly human ingenuity has come far by the 2070's...

There's that dystopia I expect from the genre.

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Spanish only uses the one. ÁÉÍÓÚ.

Spanish 🤝 Irish

Only using one accent

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

IMG_4660.jpg

Dimitri: "Pfft, unambitious."

3 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm so nervous... and stressful... and restless... I'm likely not going to get a good night's sleep when do I ever? ... don't even know if I can do a good job over something for twelve hours straight...

Yep, I'm ready to be back on the workforce!

Hopefully you did get there eventually.

I know I never have fun working on lacking sleep.

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Calm down there, Frollo.

It's a new day. I'm calm now.

I had a little trouble with the fireplace

10 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

What if it's Paris, Texas?

Pffft.

Yeah, that's exactly what I meant. Totally.

10 hours ago, Shaky Jones said:

Is this the Ruben lore I've heard much about?

It is one deep lore.

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

And to think he almost didn't like it because he did a full generic run the first time and it bit him in the ass.

...What? No, that's not true at all. I only had three captures in my first run, Haitaka, Kumagera and Roland. Everyone else was a regular unit. Hell, Haitaka was better in my first run than in my second!

Actually, I recently went back to that save and checked the situation. Honestly? It was completely doable. The only problem was, at the time I was burned out from the intense difficulty of Conquest's lategame.

9 hours ago, Sooks said:

So, that’s 3x. It’s… basically the same, still boring and short. Yeah, Wrys barely survived (one more turn and he would have died), but he was pretty much always gonna live because of Palla and Draco Arran. It was never really intense as a result, since those two are an insta-win button here and, effectively, your only way to win on this difficultly. So yeah, chapter still boring.

Well... Okay, but you get Wrys in it. Therefore it is best map.

8 hours ago, Sooks said:

So on hard mode, Sirius and Co.‘s part of the map is easy peasy since Sirius one rounds literally everything.

On maniac mode…. what? How are you supposed to not die and get the village?

I like to rescue General Arran up there.

You can't do that, of course, so... Kris, probably. I mean, by this point you've probably already gotten through it, it's been 8 hours.

43 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You can't do that, of course, so... Kris, probably. I mean, by this point you've probably already gotten through it, it's been 8 hours.

Actually time zones, I just called it a night when I got to that part.

I have uploaded a video.

Everyone give me views.

27 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Actually time zones, I just called it a night when I got to that part.

Oh.

Well... Then, yeah. I always use one rescue charge there. Either pick up Sirius and then rescue Ogma out of harm's way, or bring someone like Kris from the main team to help. Don't bother to pick up Sirius if you do the latter, though. Ogma will get slaughtered. The village is relatively simple to save, you just whack the thief, even Yubello can help out there. The pirates shouldn't start to move just yet, so you should have time to focus on the thief.

20 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I have uploaded a video.

Everyone give me views.

"which I didn't do because I am a great FE player.", there's that humour I was expecting.

This strat does require not going to the Master Ninja with 40% HP reduction and +1 Mov, so I'll be up front and say I probably won't use this exact approach next time. I do think similar can be workable without the southern party, but I focused on a ton of dual guarding from what I remember in the first half (aka where I kept getting stuck, everything just kept working out after that, even Saizo). PEMV, but having a general approach to this is helpful to tinker with.

IMG_20211130_235310.jpg

Can't wait until they animate this part.

Part 6 anime is out, I will watch it later tonight.

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Spanish only uses the one. ÁÉÍÓÚ

Good to know.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What? No, that's not true at all. I only had three captures in my first run, Haitaka, Kumagera and Roland. Everyone else was a regular unit. Hell, Haitaka was better in my first run than in my second!

I could've sworn you were trying to put more effort into the captures. I recall Shrimpy telling you that meme runs shouldn't be your first Conquest run.

Guess I'm remembering wrong.

13 hours ago, GuardianSing said:

Good thing to know about villains, they don't have to be sympathetic to be well written, they just have to work and be a good Character. If Garon is that, even ironically, then I can appreciate him.

I've always felt that villains didn't need to be sympathetic to work. But if they're aren't sympathetic they at least need some sense of charisma. Garon sadly doesn't have that. He's really boring in his villainy. 

But I think the bigger problem is that he just doesn't work. For the story of fates to function it was vital for Garon not to be so cartoonishly evil. He might have worked for Plegia but Nohr, a nation Corrin can join and which is supposed to be akin to Tracia there really was no place for a villain like Garon. 

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ok so Cold Steel's faint status is... What the fuck is this? Its so broken...

It's actually worse than Petrify in some ways.

The simple fact that it's so easy to get inflicted on it. Sure resist items exist but stun locks is basically a thing.