Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

KaTKm9S.pngrGSeSAC.png

Upon catching a Ratatouille in Route 2 and Steve Jobs from Viridian Forest, I realize that it is prudent to reserve Teehee thread users for pokemon who aren't cannon fodder.

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

UXZVeDN.jpg

No... This means that Dorothy isn't the mastermind! I can't believe it!

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

jWUcwde.jpg

That's my girl, Josette! Going down without a fight!

45 minutes ago, Benice said:

No... This means that Dorothy isn't the mastermind! I can't believe it!

That's my girl, Josette! Going down without a fight!

"Bleublanc"? Literally Bluewhite? Please tell me his last name isn't "Rouge"

Eh, still less ridiculous than LaPucelle tactics I guess.

Started playing MGS3D and I got caught on the first few soldiers... on easy mode. Considering this is my first game, I hope I'll improve sooner rather than later.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Hm, I kinda wanna do a Pokemon Nuzlocke.

The only problem is that I am bad, and I'll thusly run out of Teehee thread members to use really quickly.

Ooooh, nice! I did a randomized Nuzlocke once on SoulSilver! It was pretty cool, if soulcrushing. You could always reincarnate members to pursue their cycle of suffering.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Which teehee member? Julian of course, founder of teehee!

Which Pokémon? Bulbasaur/Cyndaquil/Treecko/Chimchar/Snivy/Froakie/Rowlet are objectively the best starters of their generations, because I like them.

Yes I am aware gen 8 is a thing that exists.

Change Treecko and Snivy for Mudkip and Tepig and this doesn't have to become a war.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

But Benice, now you can’t get Reuben killed!

That's fine, Ruben's the one who likes suffering, so it'll be ample punishment to beat Reuben over and over again. Also we now have backstory for Reuben who got shunned by their grandfather after sending him in the wilderness with a baby dinosaur to fend off countless creatures. He was always convinced he was the better twin and that his grandfather was only too senile to recognize him. He wants to prove his worth and be accepted once more by his grandfather who now even forgot his name, and laments the injustice that Ruben still has his family's good graces.

eUeMiot.pngWzh2Lmt.png

Our Route 1 Pokemon turned out not to be a Ratata! We got a Pidgey.

Ah yes, my first catch from my first one too.

I will not ask you to take IO all the way

KaTKm9S.pngrGSeSAC.png

Upon catching a Ratatouille in Route 2 and Steve Jobs from Viridian Forest, I realize that it is prudent to reserve Teehee thread users for pokemon who aren't cannon fodder.

Watch Steve Jobs become a mainstay

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Deltacron variant... 2022 off to a great start!

Well, if it keeps the Greek names from being all used up this year........

58 minutes ago, Lorneus said:

Ooooh, nice! I did a randomized Nuzlocke once on SoulSilver! It was pretty cool, if soulcrushing. You could always reincarnate members to pursue their cycle of suffering.

I can't convince myself to because of legendaries.

Because I'm a stubborn coot and don't want to use them.

Edited by Dayni

8 hours ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Ludin... I... I... I KNEEL!

Oh hey, someone's realizing Ludin is the best character in Banner Saga.

Welcome to the club. Pretty much everyone is here lol.

7 hours ago, Awakened_06_ said:

He became a killing machine thanks to my favoritism, just like with Alette.

Ludin was a killing machine from the first game in my experience. It was pretty silly to see him go from being clobbered as part of a tutorial to murdering everything in the span of two maps. Turns out all he needed was someone who knew to tell him not to do everything wrong.

7 hours ago, Awakened_06_ said:

Inb4 he dies at the end of the game too

Hahahahahahaha

Well... That's up to you, isn't it?

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

These images are too cursed for words.

w7v7NgX.jpg
UXZVeDN.jpg

jWUcwde.jpg

Ahhhh, this thing. I have such fond memories of when I did one of these during one of my LPs. Every single reader of the LP committed mass suicide, a horseman spooked me and then I died anticlimatically. Twice.

It was something all right.

2 hours ago, Lorneus said:

That's fine, Ruben's the one who likes suffering, so it'll be ample punishment to beat Reuben over and over again.

Oi!

2 hours ago, Lorneus said:

Also we now have backstory for Reuben who got shunned by their grandfather after sending him in the wilderness with a baby dinosaur to fend off countless creatures. He was always convinced he was the better twin and that his grandfather was only too senile to recognize him. He wants to prove his worth and be accepted once more by his grandfather who now even forgot his name, and laments the injustice that Ruben still has his family's good graces.

Well. This is amazing.

Man, that was s̵̛͂͒͋ͅo̷͓͖̱̣̦̣̥̜͓̙̳̘̦̓͌̓͂̂͜m̵̢̟͇͕̻͈̹̠̭͔̜̫͙̉̇͒e̵̡̧̠̗̳̮̥̤̽͛̎̀̆̔̚͝ ̶̨̢̳̭̯̗̠̻̮̮͔͐͋̓̎͒̐̀̓͂̌̀͋͝n̴̮̭̬̻̜̝͙̰̭͈̼̼̥̓̂̓͒̐̆͒͂̀̈́̽̑͜͝͝͠i̴͓̦̍̓ć̴̨̯̖͖̱͔̘̦̭̻̠͖̗͜ȩ̶̡͖̰͎̝͙̘̪̀͆͛͝͠ s̶̨̢̜͉͓̟̣̫̻̬̻͈͎̎͊͘̕͘͜͜ḭ̵̢̨̧̦̺̰̝͙͔̜̗̲̜̮̭̖̯̟͈̜̰̲̠̜͍͓͉͔͇̻̓̓̅̉̊́̾̃̊̿͂̄̇̂͊͑̍̕͜͝b̸̡̤͈̦͖̤͛̍̿͗̽̕l̸̢̨̧̢̯̩͖̭͖̰̭͓͚̙̣̼̖̣̬̼̝͎̼͓̫̹̮̻͉̪̼̮͕̒̋̌̔̑̿̓̔̍͒̇́̂̽̊̈́͗̏́͋̆̌̏̈́̀͛̀̆͐̋͊̈́͗̈́̚̚͝͠į̴̨̧̨̨̢͚̙̹̱̘͚̤͖̬̦͓̜͕̦̱̼̹̝̝͓̂̋̽͌͌͗̀̀͊̀̎͆̂̃̾͝ͅņ̶̡̨̢̟̖̯̼̫̹͎̯̱͉͚̠̫̝̟̟̣͚̑̕ͅg̸̨̣̥̱̼͚͇̯̖̹̦̹̼͓͇̞͚͉̞͕̰̜̠̭̝̞͕͚̬̳̹̱̫̤͆̀̇̆̂͜͜ͅs̷̡̛̬͓̭̼̟̦͇͈̹͎̬̝̖̬̞͌̇̋̊̍̉̏̇̏̈́̈́͑ͅ ̷̛̫͇̘̣͖͇̄̉̇͛͂̊̄͗̓̓͂͑̇̆̑̔̆̋͋̀̈́͘͘͝͝͠͝b̶̧̧̨̫͎̖̟̲͎̣̗͔̟͖̯̤͎͓̭̘̼̈́͐̏͊̈́̊̽̓̒̚͜͜ͅo̵̢̨̲͔̥̲̫͕̘̯̜͍̙͉̝͛̓̅̀͋̏̀̒͗͑̓̊̑̂̓̋̈́́͒͂̈́̾̈́̃̃̏͜͠ņ̴̥͉͎͚̦͎̲͇̪̲͙̌̂̆̃̊͋̋̆̊̂̈́̈̈̌̇̈́̑̔͌͜d̶̡̨̨̧̧̛̪͓̠̤̝̦̝̙͓̰̘̯͔͉͓͙̭̜͉̟̙̯͎̭͓͈͉͊̊̍̐̍̊̍̀̄͋̈́̎̿̊̈͛̓̓͋̓̿̓̋͗̈̈́̔̋̈́̍͋̐́͂̚͘͠ͅi̶̡̧̨̡̛͎̯̟̯̩̳̮͉̖̥̹͖͓̺̻̙̦̟̹̪̲͖̖͇͒͐̏͐̇͌͒̐̈́̔̈́̌̏͊̍͆͐͌̓̔̍̓͊̊͘͜͜͝n̶̡̢̳̩͙̜̯̜͙̤̭͓̥̪̲͓͚̝̞̻̜̞̗̮̜̱̱̲͌̈́̃̆̑̀̆͗̌̑͌̔͂͊̊̂̾͘͜͜͜ͅg̶̛̛̺̮̺͕̀̾͊̇͐̾̈́̃̏͒̎̎̅̏̋̀̒̈́̔͘f̷̨̨̢̛̛̛̟̼͚̻͉͈̣̫͇͔͚̝̗̰͉̤͖̺͓̜̠̻̳̰͇̯̭͉̄̑͑͛̀͆̍̔͊̇̽͋̔̅̈́̾̾̓͗̿͛̑̃̿͑͂̋̈́̓̂̒̏͂͊̋̈́͛̆͠͝ŗ̷̛͔͇̝̞͍̲̠̟͙͚͎͔͖̞̓͊̐͊̿̌́͗̍͆̽͑̒̏͛̾͗̇̔͗̕̕͝͝ơ̵̧̨̡̯̳̯̞̱̭͕̣͙̰̩̭̣͈͍̻͉̜̥͙̩̞̟̪̺̩̰̓̍͋͆̏͊̃̔̿̃̀́̋͒́̒͗͆̎͋̀̑̄̀̚͘̕͘̕̕͝͝͝m̵̨̡̢̧̨͚͓̗̬̥̳͉̣̖͉̺̫͉̣̻̝̺̪̮̮̪̗̺̥͕͕̹̗̞̯͈͈̩̠̈͛̅̎̈̓̊̓̀̊̓̓̓͌̐̍̉͑̾̇̐̉̾̀̅̊͑̂̔͋̑̚͘͘͝ ̶̛̛̩͉̭͕̤̀͌͒̉͋̃͒̉͌͑͒̀͂̀̇̈́́͌̄̿̾͒́͝͝t̷̡̧̯̲̯̠̯͓̙͉̺̮͍̻̗͕̼̙̥̖̥̗̲̗̮̤̭̮͇͋̌̊͋̏̏̏͑̆̏̂͗̔̒͊̔͜ḥ̵̗̟͙̗̟͚̻͓̐̎̏̍͌̈́é̴̢̡̢̧̡̠̹̰͎̤̪̳̟̩̺̩͖̫̞̰͓̘̦͔̝͔͙̭̩͇͈̠̰͈̬̙̥͔̩̹̠̗͔͊̆̈́͗́̂̅̉͑̈́̄͋̋͗̀̚͘̚ͅͅ ̸̧̡̢̹͕̗̺̦͔̝͕̼̼͔̞̭̮͈̩̟̩̻͚͍̬͚̥͚̣̳̘̟̲̮̖͙̹̘̼̤̬̩̬͍̏̏͒̎̆̍̓̄͒̂̀̏͂̀̽̽̇̇̎̿̈́̓̽̍̏̃͋̎̓̀͂͋̉̋̿́̽̌̾̓̋͘͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝s̴̡̡̨̨̧̛̟͔͚̣̪̟̪͔̜̟̺̖̰͓̮͕̤̠̣̙̟͙̫̠͖͚̗̤͓̫̗̹͕̠͇̤̫͛̍̔̈́̌̓̎̀̅̒̃̈́̄͐͗͋̑̈̎̈́̄͊̈̊̎̓̍̋̆̈́͒̈́͒͒͆̽̀̂͆̓̕͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅt̷̡̡̢̨̧̧̡̛͎̜̺̮̼̜̘͈͚̟͔͔͈̯̖̰̼̪̫̪̖͇̟̲̬͓͚͕͍̲͉͈̼̘̙̬͉͎͕̍̂͑̒̀͂̂̐̾̄̀͂̆͊͑̿́̅̑́̈́̐̅̏̇̑̕͘͘̕̕͜͠͝ą̵̡̢̢̗̠̯̮͓̖̝͔̺̝̺̻͈̲̹̻̬͓͙͓͈̝̺̩̬̗̗͚̹̱͖͕͇̤̯̩̳̼͆̈̐̆͜į̴̡̨̢̛͖̦̙͙͖̞͈̣̩͚̤̻̳̭͇̗̟̞̜̙̲͈̟̲̳̣̖͔͎̩̰͙̤̠̠̪̲̖͑̅̽̉̅̾́̃͒̈͆͋̑̀͒͛̒̏̊̀̅̒͊́̐́̽́̑̓͘͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅr̶̡̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̧̡̛̹̫͚̰̖̻̗̙͖̹̖̘͈͈̘͍̫̖̥̖͈̙̭̯̩̖͚̻̗̰̻̭͙̜̭̼̦̂̊̈́͂̒̽̀̃͐̄̓͆̔̃̉͑̈́͆̐̔̓̒̈́͑͗̕̚̕͝͝͝͠ş̴̛̠̫̼͚̺̝̼͎̪͚̱̖͇̳̮̫̯͔͍̝͇͕̈́͒͛͊͆̈́͌̋̏̓͒͊͌̅̓͌͛̔͐̀́̇̈́͆̐̏̈́͐̀͜͝͠ ̸̢̟̳̝̪̝̘̲̱̪͍̤̯͔͉͔͖͍̼̥̗͓̦̣̏͊̿̓̽ͅt̶͕̱̮̹̹̍o̶̡̨̮͚̥̹̫̩͉͎̠͈̱̙̠̗̟͙͎̜͎̭͓͙̮̝͙̝̓̃̀̎̋ͅ ̶̨̨̨̢̧̨̛̟̖͎͙̹̜̣̖͖̯̳̺̳̖̫̝̖̻̲̣̝̬͉͉͖͙̻̲̣̟̪͔̽̿̆̍̑̄͂̔͊̀͗͂̆̈́̐̓͋͆͘̚͜͜͜ͅt̴̛̖̖̔̌̑̆͌̓͗̑̓͊͑̽̂͆̃̉͗͒̌́́́̍͌̏̄̅̌̇̄̇́̚̕͘̚̕͝͝ͅh̸̡̟̟̩̟͚͎̜̪̰͇͓̖̲̩̤͈̗̤̪̲͙̟͍͑͊͛̔͂̃̋͜ę̴̧̨͖̠͎͎̬͙̺̤̼̜͙̯̹̞̘͔̪̦̝̱̤͉̌̾̈͌̈́͋̄̃͌̑̿̆̉̽̌͐̐̄̏̈́͋͋̽̅̉̽͋͛̅͒̇́̊̚͠͝͠ ̸̞͉̺̼̰̗̫̯̓͛̅̂͗̑̽̐́̈͗̌̓͊͛̽͒̂͛̉̌͘͠t̸̢̺̼̼̯̘̋̐͒̅̽̓͑͑̏͑͌̏͂́̂̅̀͛̀̑͆͌̂̀̊̎͐̃́͛́͒̄͌̒̈́̊̈́͛̊͑̈́͘̕̕͠͝͠ŗ̷̢̢̡̛͚͔͚̗̲͍̖̮͈̹͓̜͎̱̰͉̺͉̥̝̯͈̤̪̜̞̈͗̏̊͐̓̈̒̇̑̉̉̒̄̾̐̐̐͊̒̅̊̑̃̉̽̇̑̆́̈͛͘̕͘̕̚̕̚͝͝͠͝ͅͅè̴̡̢̨̛̛̻̞̱̞̤̯̠͚̮̙̻̝̹̝̠̼̩̹̤̠̙̻̤͚̖̺̺̘̭͉̪̩̝͎͉͍̔̾̀̌̐͐́̽͗͑̂̍̽̃̿̄́͋́̓̏͐̈̓̋̃̑͆̋̇̊͊̅̆̕̚͝͝͠ͅͅę̴̧̲̳̺̖̲̺͎̹͖͍͉̣̩̳̹̹̖̗̖̜̦̗̲̖͈̤̺͇̜̂̀́͌̓̄̍̋̒͒̈́́͒̽̂̇̇̑̐̅̑͘̕͜͜ͅ

2 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Man, that was s̵̛͂͒͋ͅo̷͓͖̱̣̦̣̥̜͓̙̳̘̦̓͌̓͂̂͜m̵̢̟͇͕̻͈̹̠̭͔̜̫͙̉̇͒e̵̡̧̠̗̳̮̥̤̽͛̎̀̆̔̚͝ ̶̨̢̳̭̯̗̠̻̮̮͔͐͋̓̎͒̐̀̓͂̌̀͋͝n̴̮̭̬̻̜̝͙̰̭͈̼̼̥̓̂̓͒̐̆͒͂̀̈́̽̑͜͝͝͠i̴͓̦̍̓ć̴̨̯̖͖̱͔̘̦̭̻̠͖̗͜ȩ̶̡͖̰͎̝͙̘̪̀͆͛͝͠ s̶̨̢̜͉͓̟̣̫̻̬̻͈͎̎͊͘̕͘͜͜ḭ̵̢̨̧̦̺̰̝͙͔̜̗̲̜̮̭̖̯̟͈̜̰̲̠̜͍͓͉͔͇̻̓̓̅̉̊́̾̃̊̿͂̄̇̂͊͑̍̕͜͝b̸̡̤͈̦͖̤͛̍̿͗̽̕l̸̢̨̧̢̯̩͖̭͖̰̭͓͚̙̣̼̖̣̬̼̝͎̼͓̫̹̮̻͉̪̼̮͕̒̋̌̔̑̿̓̔̍͒̇́̂̽̊̈́͗̏́͋̆̌̏̈́̀͛̀̆͐̋͊̈́͗̈́̚̚͝͠į̴̨̧̨̨̢͚̙̹̱̘͚̤͖̬̦͓̜͕̦̱̼̹̝̝͓̂̋̽͌͌͗̀̀͊̀̎͆̂̃̾͝ͅņ̶̡̨̢̟̖̯̼̫̹͎̯̱͉͚̠̫̝̟̟̣͚̑̕ͅg̸̨̣̥̱̼͚͇̯̖̹̦̹̼͓͇̞͚͉̞͕̰̜̠̭̝̞͕͚̬̳̹̱̫̤͆̀̇̆̂͜͜ͅs̷̡̛̬͓̭̼̟̦͇͈̹͎̬̝̖̬̞͌̇̋̊̍̉̏̇̏̈́̈́͑ͅ ̷̛̫͇̘̣͖͇̄̉̇͛͂̊̄͗̓̓͂͑̇̆̑̔̆̋͋̀̈́͘͘͝͝͠͝b̶̧̧̨̫͎̖̟̲͎̣̗͔̟͖̯̤͎͓̭̘̼̈́͐̏͊̈́̊̽̓̒̚͜͜ͅo̵̢̨̲͔̥̲̫͕̘̯̜͍̙͉̝͛̓̅̀͋̏̀̒͗͑̓̊̑̂̓̋̈́́͒͂̈́̾̈́̃̃̏͜͠ņ̴̥͉͎͚̦͎̲͇̪̲͙̌̂̆̃̊͋̋̆̊̂̈́̈̈̌̇̈́̑̔͌͜d̶̡̨̨̧̧̛̪͓̠̤̝̦̝̙͓̰̘̯͔͉͓͙̭̜͉̟̙̯͎̭͓͈͉͊̊̍̐̍̊̍̀̄͋̈́̎̿̊̈͛̓̓͋̓̿̓̋͗̈̈́̔̋̈́̍͋̐́͂̚͘͠ͅi̶̡̧̨̡̛͎̯̟̯̩̳̮͉̖̥̹͖͓̺̻̙̦̟̹̪̲͖̖͇͒͐̏͐̇͌͒̐̈́̔̈́̌̏͊̍͆͐͌̓̔̍̓͊̊͘͜͜͝n̶̡̢̳̩͙̜̯̜͙̤̭͓̥̪̲͓͚̝̞̻̜̞̗̮̜̱̱̲͌̈́̃̆̑̀̆͗̌̑͌̔͂͊̊̂̾͘͜͜͜ͅg̶̛̛̺̮̺͕̀̾͊̇͐̾̈́̃̏͒̎̎̅̏̋̀̒̈́̔͘f̷̨̨̢̛̛̛̟̼͚̻͉͈̣̫͇͔͚̝̗̰͉̤͖̺͓̜̠̻̳̰͇̯̭͉̄̑͑͛̀͆̍̔͊̇̽͋̔̅̈́̾̾̓͗̿͛̑̃̿͑͂̋̈́̓̂̒̏͂͊̋̈́͛̆͠͝ŗ̷̛͔͇̝̞͍̲̠̟͙͚͎͔͖̞̓͊̐͊̿̌́͗̍͆̽͑̒̏͛̾͗̇̔͗̕̕͝͝ơ̵̧̨̡̯̳̯̞̱̭͕̣͙̰̩̭̣͈͍̻͉̜̥͙̩̞̟̪̺̩̰̓̍͋͆̏͊̃̔̿̃̀́̋͒́̒͗͆̎͋̀̑̄̀̚͘̕͘̕̕͝͝͝m̵̨̡̢̧̨͚͓̗̬̥̳͉̣̖͉̺̫͉̣̻̝̺̪̮̮̪̗̺̥͕͕̹̗̞̯͈͈̩̠̈͛̅̎̈̓̊̓̀̊̓̓̓͌̐̍̉͑̾̇̐̉̾̀̅̊͑̂̔͋̑̚͘͘͝ ̶̛̛̩͉̭͕̤̀͌͒̉͋̃͒̉͌͑͒̀͂̀̇̈́́͌̄̿̾͒́͝͝t̷̡̧̯̲̯̠̯͓̙͉̺̮͍̻̗͕̼̙̥̖̥̗̲̗̮̤̭̮͇͋̌̊͋̏̏̏͑̆̏̂͗̔̒͊̔͜ḥ̵̗̟͙̗̟͚̻͓̐̎̏̍͌̈́é̴̢̡̢̧̡̠̹̰͎̤̪̳̟̩̺̩͖̫̞̰͓̘̦͔̝͔͙̭̩͇͈̠̰͈̬̙̥͔̩̹̠̗͔͊̆̈́͗́̂̅̉͑̈́̄͋̋͗̀̚͘̚ͅͅ ̸̧̡̢̹͕̗̺̦͔̝͕̼̼͔̞̭̮͈̩̟̩̻͚͍̬͚̥͚̣̳̘̟̲̮̖͙̹̘̼̤̬̩̬͍̏̏͒̎̆̍̓̄͒̂̀̏͂̀̽̽̇̇̎̿̈́̓̽̍̏̃͋̎̓̀͂͋̉̋̿́̽̌̾̓̋͘͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝s̴̡̡̨̨̧̛̟͔͚̣̪̟̪͔̜̟̺̖̰͓̮͕̤̠̣̙̟͙̫̠͖͚̗̤͓̫̗̹͕̠͇̤̫͛̍̔̈́̌̓̎̀̅̒̃̈́̄͐͗͋̑̈̎̈́̄͊̈̊̎̓̍̋̆̈́͒̈́͒͒͆̽̀̂͆̓̕͝͠͝͠͝ͅͅt̷̡̡̢̨̧̧̡̛͎̜̺̮̼̜̘͈͚̟͔͔͈̯̖̰̼̪̫̪̖͇̟̲̬͓͚͕͍̲͉͈̼̘̙̬͉͎͕̍̂͑̒̀͂̂̐̾̄̀͂̆͊͑̿́̅̑́̈́̐̅̏̇̑̕͘͘̕̕͜͠͝ą̵̡̢̢̗̠̯̮͓̖̝͔̺̝̺̻͈̲̹̻̬͓͙͓͈̝̺̩̬̗̗͚̹̱͖͕͇̤̯̩̳̼͆̈̐̆͜į̴̡̨̢̛͖̦̙͙͖̞͈̣̩͚̤̻̳̭͇̗̟̞̜̙̲͈̟̲̳̣̖͔͎̩̰͙̤̠̠̪̲̖͑̅̽̉̅̾́̃͒̈͆͋̑̀͒͛̒̏̊̀̅̒͊́̐́̽́̑̓͘͘͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅͅͅr̶̡̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̧̡̛̹̫͚̰̖̻̗̙͖̹̖̘͈͈̘͍̫̖̥̖͈̙̭̯̩̖͚̻̗̰̻̭͙̜̭̼̦̂̊̈́͂̒̽̀̃͐̄̓͆̔̃̉͑̈́͆̐̔̓̒̈́͑͗̕̚̕͝͝͝͠ş̴̛̠̫̼͚̺̝̼͎̪͚̱̖͇̳̮̫̯͔͍̝͇͕̈́͒͛͊͆̈́͌̋̏̓͒͊͌̅̓͌͛̔͐̀́̇̈́͆̐̏̈́͐̀͜͝͠ ̸̢̟̳̝̪̝̘̲̱̪͍̤̯͔͉͔͖͍̼̥̗͓̦̣̏͊̿̓̽ͅt̶͕̱̮̹̹̍o̶̡̨̮͚̥̹̫̩͉͎̠͈̱̙̠̗̟͙͎̜͎̭͓͙̮̝͙̝̓̃̀̎̋ͅ ̶̨̨̨̢̧̨̛̟̖͎͙̹̜̣̖͖̯̳̺̳̖̫̝̖̻̲̣̝̬͉͉͖͙̻̲̣̟̪͔̽̿̆̍̑̄͂̔͊̀͗͂̆̈́̐̓͋͆͘̚͜͜͜ͅt̴̛̖̖̔̌̑̆͌̓͗̑̓͊͑̽̂͆̃̉͗͒̌́́́̍͌̏̄̅̌̇̄̇́̚̕͘̚̕͝͝ͅh̸̡̟̟̩̟͚͎̜̪̰͇͓̖̲̩̤͈̗̤̪̲͙̟͍͑͊͛̔͂̃̋͜ę̴̧̨͖̠͎͎̬͙̺̤̼̜͙̯̹̞̘͔̪̦̝̱̤͉̌̾̈͌̈́͋̄̃͌̑̿̆̉̽̌͐̐̄̏̈́͋͋̽̅̉̽͋͛̅͒̇́̊̚͠͝͠ ̸̞͉̺̼̰̗̫̯̓͛̅̂͗̑̽̐́̈͗̌̓͊͛̽͒̂͛̉̌͘͠t̸̢̺̼̼̯̘̋̐͒̅̽̓͑͑̏͑͌̏͂́̂̅̀͛̀̑͆͌̂̀̊̎͐̃́͛́͒̄͌̒̈́̊̈́͛̊͑̈́͘̕̕͠͝͠ŗ̷̢̢̡̛͚͔͚̗̲͍̖̮͈̹͓̜͎̱̰͉̺͉̥̝̯͈̤̪̜̞̈͗̏̊͐̓̈̒̇̑̉̉̒̄̾̐̐̐͊̒̅̊̑̃̉̽̇̑̆́̈͛͘̕͘̕̚̕̚͝͝͠͝ͅͅè̴̡̢̨̛̛̻̞̱̞̤̯̠͚̮̙̻̝̹̝̠̼̩̹̤̠̙̻̤͚̖̺̺̘̭͉̪̩̝͎͉͍̔̾̀̌̐͐́̽͗͑̂̍̽̃̿̄́͋́̓̏͐̈̓̋̃̑͆̋̇̊͊̅̆̕̚͝͝͠ͅͅę̴̧̲̳̺̖̲̺͎̹͖͍͉̣̩̳̹̹̖̗̖̜̦̗̲̖͈̤̺͇̜̂̀́͌̓̄̍̋̒͒̈́́͒̽̂̇̇̑̐̅̑͘̕͜͜ͅ

Ahh.

You're there, I see.

Welcome to hell. Population: Omori playerbase.

Gaius' Quartz slots are all locked ones, btw. Not a single one is free, what the fuck Gaius (and he has no wind locked slots, go figure.) Not to mention, his craft set isn't great and his stats are god awful! 

I also forgot to mention, the first Gargoyle boss... that was hell, the only way i could win was abusing treasure sword for freeze, my characters couldn't deal like, any damage at all. XD

17 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Sunny truely deserves his name

Hoho, oh man.

4 minutes ago, Shrimpresident said:

Game

Don't do it

Because that can easily ruin everything

Oh, don't say things like that...

20220109_081357.jpg

7 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Keep this in mind, the bubonic plague, the primary (pneumatic and septicemic plagues also existed) culprit of the Black Death that ravaged Eurasia and North Africa from 1346-1353, and killed 75-200 million people, did not go away overnight.

Oh for sure, I was talking more about how viruses aren't actually living but they behave like any living creature does. Like at least the Black Death was caused by bacteria, which are in fact living creatures.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

These images are too cursed for words.

w7v7NgX.jpg
UXZVeDN.jpg

jWUcwde.jpg

*what happened here.jpg*

1 hour ago, Shrimpresident said:

How do people even format it to be like this?

39 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Gaius' Quartz slots are all locked ones, btw. Not a single one is free, what the fuck Gaius (and he has no wind locked slots, go figure.) Not to mention, his craft set isn't great and his stats are god awful! 

I also forgot to mention, the first Gargoyle boss... that was hell, the only way i could win was abusing treasure sword for freeze, my characters couldn't deal like, any damage at all. XD

Once again 

tumblr_23262c111487977e659a1e39906caa4d_