Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Ooohh yes. Sorry. I was going by memorry and completely forgot the heels.

I hate when they do that. They'll have this badass warrior woman and they'll slap high heels on her. Why? Who in their right mind would wear heel-like shoes when they're a bounty hunter or a knight or any kind of person that fights and moves around a lot? Bayonetta gets a pass because her heels are literally fucking guns and that's the coolest thing ever. For everyone else? Big dumb.

Bayonetta is also just having fun. Her fighting style revolves entirely around showboating.

Smash Samus on the other hand is given a no-nonsense personality. Which clashes horrible with how bloody ridiculous her fighting style looks. And the addition of rocket high heels really didn't make things any better.

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 180.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

16 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Using a waifu in the advertisement? How typical when it's anime...

I literally hit them over the head with the anime. Weaponized anime is the most heinous manner of war crime, but as we know, I am no stranger to those.

Seeing as how Kirby comes out the day before my birthday, I almost feel obligated to buy it.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I mean, I hadn't either. It just sounded like a common expression, so I went on Google and did a little bit of research. It's probably not commonly used, but it's there.

Puts me in mind of old timey American slang in the 1920s.

6 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

...Ooohh yes. Sorry. I was going by memorry and completely forgot the heels.

I hate when they do that. They'll have this badass warrior woman and they'll slap high heels on her. Why? Who in their right mind would wear heel-like shoes when they're a bounty hunter or a knight or any kind of person that fights and moves around a lot? Bayonetta gets a pass because her heels are literally fucking guns and that's the coolest thing ever. For everyone else? Big dumb.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've never worn heels but I've heard horror stories from the women of my family on how bad they can be for your legs and ankles, especially if you try to do anything slightly more active then walking incredibly slowly.

Heels are like ties, nobody likes to deal with them but there's an intense social pressure to wear them.

Only time I heard that banana and split phrase was by the Genie from Aladdin. That I remember.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

This is of importance to all, not just TF2 players. Please listen to the messages well.

This is good advice.

6 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

My CS I-IV tier list of characters (not gameplay related):

38e3920da0bbb9104b7a7c52df4f3146.png

A tier Crow? Interesting.

Not a fan of Teehee herself? How could you do this, that’s illegal over here!

5 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

Estelle doesn't influence that conversation, but the boss has unique dialogue with every party member.

Spoiler

Boo, I wanted her and Cassius to gang up on Renne for adoption.

Hide contents

His conversation with Ries talks more about Rufina and how the Bracer Guild hoped to recruit her prior to her death.

Yeah, that one I saw. I brought Ries and Estelle.

So... are bananas important to the plot of Steins;Gate?

Sort of. The initial “time travel” experiments involve bananas. My S;G loving brain immediately went there…

I'm pretty sure that episode predates Steins;Gate anyhow.

…huh. I didn’t know Phineas and Ferb was that old. And it was still airing when I was a kid? Interesting.

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A tier Crow? Interesting.

Not a fan of Teehee herself? How could you do this, that’s illegal over here!

I like his carefree attitude, and his humor is great!

Musse is boring af, not too mention too "perfect" which is a big no-no imo. Especially in CS IV

Fie and Sara had barely any plot relevance in Cold Steel IV.

They were in the backround for the most part as the original Class VII.

Aside of that I do not see Alisa in that list.

Since we are talking about it, I take the opportunity to share a banger:

Sen no Kiseki IV OST - Ashita e no Kiseki - YouTube

7 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Rean is shit so he is in his own tier

Based and Greenpilled

For me, when it comes to CS:

A - Jusis, Millium

B - Fie, Altina

D - Neo Class 7

E - Half of Class 7

F - Other half of Class 7

Worst MC in existence - Rean

14 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

Is everyone going for Blue Hair Elf?

That's actually a kitsune character. She's not romancable, to the dismay of many fans from what i've seeing (the hot eyepatch doctor lady is also non-romancable, to the dismay of many fans).

XAIbb6a.jpg

Hmmm

Who to bench and what to replace with hmmm

Hariyama i wasn't planning on using, but he turned out a real surprise and saved my ass too many times. Quacker was also a "only for this gym" now she is a mainstay, with both high special and physical stats

Metagross (starter) has been a bit of a dissapointment, hopefully now that i can Mega him he can pick up slack. Frosslass is 2 of my fav. types in one, not benching unless she really falls off. Doggo's main weakness is the normal type on him tbh.

Fatty i think will be the first to be replaced. She used to be good, but now...

I also need someone with electric attacks, and maybe a Dragon. I could teach Hariyama a Electro Punch, but dunno if i should because i don't know if he will stay yet hmm...

That's actually a kitsune character. She's not romancable, to the dismay of many fans from what i've seeing (the hot eyepatch doctor lady is also non-romancable, to the dismay of many fans).

smh again

Edited by Shrimpolaris