Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

9 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

@Shrimpolaris, which Romhack is that?

Pokemon Unbound

Youtube randomly suggested a video to me a couple days ago and i've been having at it. Difficulty on point (There're 4 difficulties, from Vanilla to Insane. I am playing on Difficult), alot of modern QoL, a quest system, a puzzle difficulty toggle, and Gyms with cool quirks/gimmicks.

My first foray into pokemon since 2017 and i am quite having a bit of fun playing it (usually on mobile while on bed or something). Kinda scratches that rpg itch i have been having ngl

Edited by Shrimpolaris

3 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

smh again

Yeah i'm just a little bit upset lmao.

latest.png

Hot eyepatch doctor lady that you can't marry.

Marvelous: "well yeah that's because she's the mother of one of the bachelorettes"

Me:

715.jpg

She's single so there shouldn't be an issue right? Unless it's a Lin Fa situation where her husband is a nameless NPC you only see like twice.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah i'm just a little bit upset lmao.

latest.png

Oh, she has the same floaty armband that Volkanon, Vishnal, and Clorica have.

1 minute ago, Shrimpolaris said:

What about Kitsune girl?

360.png

Also a single mother (though her daughter is not one of the bachelorettes).

This one is especially weird because you can marry her brother, who seems to be about the same age range as she is. 

So Marvelous says yes to DILFs but no to MILFs, i see how it is.

5th gym is Electric/Steel with Magnetized gimmick (So no EQ2Win), huh...

Hmm, Hariyama & Doggo would be the plan here, with Will-o-Wisp Froslass and Metagross as Backup. Catty needs to go however, it seems.

360.png

Milf Tio?

Also a single mother

inb4 the vandetta against milfs is because bs purity reasons (some people can be pretty...stupid about this)

Edited by Shrimpolaris

10 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

inb4 the vandetta against milfs is because bs purity reasons (some people can be pretty...stupid about this)

That reminds me, i remember reading some speculation that the reason Lulua isn't Rorona's biological daughter is for that exact reason.

There's absolutely nothing to back this up of course but it just reminded me of that.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

ngl mildly tempted to play F!MC and just marry Ryker lmao

There is gay marriage anyways. Unless you really wanna play it straight.

41 minutes ago, Shrimpolaris said:

XAIbb6a.jpg

Hmmm

Who to bench and what to replace with hmmm

Wait, what? Am I missing something or didn’t you just start this like… yesterday? How are you this far?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Am I missing something or didn’t you just start this like… yesterday

2 days ago

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

How are you this far?

playin on mobile

while not wanting to be on PC...i don't have much else to do (well, tomorrow i am gonna be busy abit)

Also i am not that far, at 5th gym atm

Edited by Shrimpolaris

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

while not wanting to be on PC...i don't have much else to do

Fair

Just now, Shrimpolaris said:

Also i am not that far, at 5th gym atm

Aren’t your Pokémon like gym 8 level? I mean, I know this is a hack, did they change the experience or something?

8 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

@Lightchao42 

I must have missed your ratings of Sky FC and SC, what were you thoughts/opinions on them?

They're good and I'm glad I played them. I wouldn't put them on Xenoblade 2 tier since they technically aren't complete stories individually, but I liked the plot and characters. You can look through my post history for more detailed thoughts, or I can answer any specific questions you have.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Yeah, that one I saw. I brought Ries and Estelle.

You didn't happen to win without changing your party, did you? I might put retry offset on if I want to continue the game within my lifetime, then I can return to an earlier save if I want to beat the boss at full power. I still need to go back to FC to beat Lorence...

For future reference, you can use Trails in the Database if you want to look up the script for each game. You can use it to look up interesting dialogue you might have missed, just try not to spoil yourself.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

…huh. I didn’t know Phineas and Ferb was that old. And it was still airing when I was a kid? Interesting.

Phineas and Ferb ran from 2007 to 2015, even I watched it when I was younger. The time travel episode in particular aired in March 2008, whereas Steins;Gate was released in October 2009.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

mmm, suffering

my favorite

2 minutes ago, Elina said:

That’s what I had for lunch!

3a7.jpg.7ea2e8755975bdcdaec67a83d782360e.jpg

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Marvelous: "well yeah that's because she's the mother of one of the bachelorettes"

Hold up, is this the same Marvelous that made the Pajama Sam and Putt-Putt games?

55 minutes ago, Armagon said:

FOo3h66VUAEX0aO?format=jpg&name=large

Rune Factory 5 is a good game because it has Kaiju in it. Those are the rules.

A dragon I see. I've been wondering where RF5 narratively goes, since 1-4 all had a slight draconic finish to them. The four Elder Dragons mentioned in a library book in RF1: Ventuswill, Aquaticus, Terrable, and Fiersome; were all utilized by the end of RF4.

18 minutes ago, Armagon said:

So Marvelous says yes to DILFs but no to MILFs, i see how it is.

To explain the RF "tradition" of the attractive non-bachelorette . It arguably begins with the very first Rune Factory:

Sabrina-Normal.png

Sabrina. A single mother of a young child (Nicholas). Although in her case, her ex-husband lives in town and you get the two back together.

Then for Rune Factory 2.:

Tanya.png

Tanya. A blacksmith and single mother of a young child. In her case, she absolutely could not be wed because it would mean Aaron/Aria would get Roy as a half-sibling.

Frontier brought us not one, but three or four! (Spoilered due to size.):

Spoiler

Ganesha.png

Ganesha. Blacksmith and single mother of a young child, also elven. Some IRL guys would be more than happy to spare Marco the humiliation of having to share a bed & baths with his mom.

---

Frontier also gives us the first non-wife non-bachelorette. :

Minerva.png

Minerva, younger sister to the bachelorette Tabatha.

Without citing sources, the Wiki claims she was going to be an option in RF4.

--

Rune Factory Frontier had this oddity.:

girl2.jpg

Pardon the hideous graphical quality. I can't find an official image.

Although this mysterious girl isn't named, it later becomes apparent it's Stella.

Stella.png

The founder of the village.

Somehow, there is a "ghost" of Stella in her younger years that appears a few times at the start of the first summer outside of Mist's house. Only Raguna can see and interact with her. Why did the developers include this? I have no idea.

--

Lastly, we have Rita.:

Rita.png

The happily still-married mother of a bachelorette who runs the tavern at the inn she and her chubby hubby own. Alas, some still yearn for a taken woman's heart.

For Rune Factory 3, it's these three.:

Shino1.pngHazel1.pngEvelyn-RF3.png

Shino and Hazel both being single mothers of bachelorettes. Evelyn Jalapeño De Sainte-Coquille is just the unwed older sister of a bachelorette.

And lastly, for Tides of Destiny (although I prefer the Japanese subtitle of "Oceans"), it's just one.:

rune_factory_oceans_s-9.jpg

The official 2D artwork isn't representative of the ingame models, and ToD is the only game without 2D portraits. Hence me selecting an screenshot as the best option.

Jocelyn is her name, an archaeologist is this dame. She will stifle your inner passionate flame, and her husband and son are to blame. She only visits Fenith Island like once a week, she doesn't actually live there, which explains why her husband and young child are never seen.

31 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

You didn't happen to win without changing your party, did you?

I didn’t change my party, actually. Why?

I still need to go back to FC to beat Lorence...

Kaempfer.

Edited by Sooks