Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Despite saying I'd write it, I ended up starting a different, though sort-of related idea instead. Ahaha, well, I'll be sure to put some work on the original plans too.

• Replies 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

they're in full fucking force here

TearRing Saga

kung-fu-panda-finally-a-worthy-opponent.

4 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The problem is that Accorte is somehow even more forgettable than Orphelia lol.

You say this like i know who the latter is.

All i remember about Accorte is that she's "disguised" as an undead before plot happens and also she's down bad for Zade i think.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"I surrender. Fooled you! Surprise attack!"

10/10

Anakin Skywalker moment

This isn't even the first time either.

3 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Did he just outspeed Gaiden?

I think he outsped Gaiden yes.

57 minutes ago, joevar said:

basically asking sequel where "actual" marth is part of the story.

Ah ok.

Let's give him the Eliwood treatment then.

25 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Let's give him the Eliwood treatment then.

"Did you know Eliwood?"

Not relevant but seeing you mention him made me think of that quite from Nergal. Xd

I'd say, over at work they want to do the whole thing about dressing up due to Halloween come the end of the month... and you know, perhaps for the first time in my life, I might actually participate in such a thing.

The worst part about work is that I'm too exhausted coming back home to have the mental capacity to play Fire Emblem.

Thank you @Saint Rubenio @Eltosian Kadathfor the tips on the Kaga games. While I don't have the money to buy the latter officially translated ones I will put them in my steam wishlist.

If you can, name a good icon I can use for TearRing Saga.

6 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

"YOU ARE GOING DOWN, SCUMBAG"

Rare Elise crit

Words spoken by Nohrian princess before "nonlethally" attacking Hoshidan soldier

5 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

VpA8FVF.png

Ah Fates

To this day I don't understand why some weapons tear off the clothes of enemy units.

1 minute ago, Edelguardiansing said:

To this day I don't understand why some weapons tear off the clothes of enemy units.

Because funny, I guess.

Or because they thought Avel the horse shouldn't be the only one having fun with it I suppose. lol

33 minutes ago, Edelguardiansing said:

Lee's face.

It's the onlee option.

Edited by Benice

Say, for anyone of you who owns Three Houses... would it be too much to ask if you could like, boot up the game and just wander through every place of the map and take note what every location is? Lately I've been trying to find if somewhere over the Internet has someone actually made a map of Garreg Mach with labels for locations and such. You know, to use it as a helping guide for research/writing purposes. Looking on Serenes itself I found this:

https://serenesforest.net/three-houses/pre-release/officers-academy/monastery-map/

Which is close to what I'm looking for, but it's unfortunately incomplete. Looking up videos has greatly helped me, even if it has been a bit tedious, but even then there are some areas I've yet to be able to see what they are. Since I don't have the game myself this has been my best way to do it, but those last few places to check... So if you can help me out, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

... I suppose I could also put up the request on the Subforum too... maybe in the morning...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

This

2 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

There's crits sometimes, the raider weapons that do that and annoy me because they're good E rank weapons and Sophie just does it for some reason.

@Acacia Sgt Great, I don't have 3H with me at the minute. If I can manage to get away from here and someone else hasn't by then I can do it.

3 hours ago, Edelguardiansing said:

in this case it wasn't a raider weapon tho, but Sophie's personal

As for tearing apart enemy clothes, maybe the +3 SPD create a clothes tearing afterwave?

2 hours ago, Αυτοκράτορας των Γαρίδων said:

in this case it wasn't a raider weapon tho, but Sophie's personal

As for tearing apart enemy clothes, maybe the +3 SPD create a clothes tearing afterwave?

Garon made an edict that clothing-tearing techniques must be taught to all new recruits. He did this to produce fanservice, because he is Garon, an evil man.

RDT_20221002_0908431230826548186850340-1

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Say, for anyone of you who owns Three Houses... would it be too much to ask if you could like, boot up the game and just wander through every place of the map and take note what every location is?

If no one's done it already, I can boot it up in a bit.

Toxicity Realising Sanguinity:

Spoiler

Holmes has an Attrom support because he realised they're half siblings.

Holmes: Son of a bastard maker.

Also poor Attrom for getting caught up in that mess.

Also, Hold on. Can Greatogres destroy houses? FFS They destroyed the Astra house! NOW WE NEED TO ADD THEM WITH HORSEMEN FOR HOUSE DESTROYERS THAT SHOULDN'T BE!

On 9/30/2022 at 8:39 AM, Lightchao42 said:

NQzggnl.jpg

🦀Chest messages are gone🦀

Hf6ca7O.jpg

Trails from Zero let’s gooo.

Enjoy even though you haven’t met Rixia yet. Which version are you playing?

7 hours ago, Punished Dayni said:

Great, I don't have 3H with me at the minute. If I can manage to get away from here and someone else hasn't by then I can do it.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

If no one's done it already, I can boot it up in a bit.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

idk if you have these already but

Thanks, guys, I appreciate it!

Hmm, say Armagon, is the Tower in the last picture the Goddess Tower? That'd be a good example of what I meant about still missing a few places to locate. Almost every video I've seen they only tend to have Byleth run around where there's something actually gameplay related going on. So unless there's a quest prompt/item or NPC hanging near or at a place, then I won't see it. A Youtube playlist I've been checking is a good example of this. It has tons of videos, all of them at least an hour long, and even just the exploration phases are lengthy as it is. It took until like the seventh video for them to finally head to the second floor of the dormitories and get a good look at it. Also took a while but I could see that the lower room on the right side of the second floor was a Common Room.

I suppose at this point I should be making my own labeled map with what I have, to hasten the process too.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Hmm, say Armagon, is the Tower in the last picture the Goddess Tower?

That is the Goddess tower.

You don't get any internal shots of it aside from certain dialogue scenes in the game.

Would you want Abyss by the way?

7 minutes ago, Punished Dayni said:

That is the Goddess tower.

You don't get any internal shots of it aside from certain dialogue scenes in the game.

Would you want Abyss by the way?

Since it's much smaller, I can hope that watching videos could be enough, but sure, I would like having those too.

S5ZDEw87_o.png

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Anyway, Myrrh joins in Fluorspar's Oath in my hack, because for the life of me I cannot remember what the plot justification is for her unceremoniously joining in the prepscreen of Orson's chapter.

Actually, that's a good question. Selena still has her dragonstone in Fluorspar's Oath. I understand Myrrh not joining there. But after that? She just sits around for two chapters. I guess it's so that Ephraim doesn't get three "exclusive" characters while Eirika only gets two... but then, Ewan not being present in Eirika's route makes little sense when you think about it, because the only reason Eirika even meets Saleh and visits Caer Pelyn is that Ewan leads her to his home!

...Although, frankly, I can understand why they bent the logic a little bit just to give Ewan some more availability in Ephraim's route. Kid badly has little enough as it is. So instead make Cormag Eirika's third exclusive so his horrendous Tana recruitment conversation doesn't exist

I'm reminded of that one thread about splitting up the party recruits. I remember doing a list of where I would put who... including the pre-split party.

With only a few tweaks, I'd turn it into another "for fanfics" log material.

Edited by Acacia Sgt