FEH channel is up! Dec 8

Vicious Sal

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

How dare they make Duessel a fucking lance. He was one of the very few potential axe cavs.

Lance Cavs: 27 (as of Duessel), Axe Cavs: 7 (only 3 of them are in the summoning pool, all three are from 2017, and two of those were in the base game)

So yup, just based on the above this decision was really asinine. It also created another two blue focus when that could've been easily avoided.

27 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

So the dub team actually managed to hire Christopher Sabat. Talk about high budget. 

They seem to be pulling from the Dragon Ball pool in generally lately since Galle's English VA is also Freiza while Caellach's English VA is also Master Roshi.

Edited by Tybrosion

8 minutes ago, Florete said:

It has Canto.

...huh. That came out faster than I was expecting.

Canto... not exactly Galeforce, but it does enable a safe retreat for Cavs... I expect we'll be seeing more of this skill in the next year.

Edited by Xenomata

10 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

How dare they make Duessel a fucking lance. He was one of the very few potential axe cavs.

😧

That is bad, stupid wrong bad. Lance Cav are endless, Axe Cav are few. He has both a Silver Lance and a Silver Axe in his starting inventory in SS, but it's the Axe thats at the top, thats what he reaches for first. His country's regalia include Garm, the Black Axe. Sure, he trained Ephraim in Lances, and carries two fine quality lances including the one that cursed Valter. But! Notice this line from Eirika's Scorching Sands?:

Duessel:
“Of course, Your Highness. I’ve pledged my service and my axe. You shall have both.”

FEH is giving players only one.

29 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Yes! The Mecha Anime Arc! Our Wallets will peirce the skies!

I know it's odd choice to introduce an OC on the New Year's banner, but here's a preview of the Dancer that'll be coming then.😘:

27 minutes ago, Florete said:

It has Canto.

Ah, beat me to it!

• I love the music! Both in the cinematic and the banner trailer. I can't wait to hear more! (But where's Sharena? I wonder if we'll learn more about Alfonse's deal post-Hel too.)
  • So we're getting Fafnir after all. Was it @Mercakete who called it? Congrats! It looks like he's been possessed by his circlet, I wonder who gave it to him - or if he made it for himself in a bid to gain more power for a reason either good or bad, similar to the Norse Fafnir (the steampunk stuff only appears after he puts it on). So he's either getting reformed by the end or dying a tragic death. I hope it's better accepted than Freyja's.
  • So we're getting six OCs this time: Fafnir, Otr, Reginn, the female "Dwarf" and two Valkyries. Interesting. And of course the Valkyries have revealing attire, though I wonder if those are armored birds or more mechs. They look weird. Maybe these two are Odin's "ravens" instead?
  • I really like Reginn's design! It's surprisingly "subtle"/ down to earth compared to past freebies' and her dialogue so far makes her sound like a dork. I'm curious to learn more about her.
  • Speaking of, it's fitting that the debut banner is FE8 as the story of Fafnir sounds similar to Lyon (and Vigarde) losing his way - which tracks since FE8 also had Norse inspirations - you have Otr as the loyal Selena and Reginn as the Duessel who is loyal to her king but realizes he needs to be stopped.
  • Reginn getting out of the mech to use a sword made me think she'd have a "dismount" ability, but instead she has canto: interesting again! I assume the other Dwarves will have the ability too, but for now I'm just surprised by just how powerful her kit seems. She's also an Astra freebie. Sweet!
  • As for the rest of the Channel: I don't get how the 80 -> 100 lift change makes things easier: doesn't it just mean you have more to win and lose from attacking and defending?
  • The sixth Hero option is a welcome one though and the restrictions won't be an issue for anyone who's put time into their teams because they'll likely have a Mythic or Blessed Hero prepared for the slot anyway. Given how annoying some defensive teams can be, I think this is a good move.
  • And the pity break change! Ideally IS would just divorce the "focus" and "other" rates and it sucks that they didn't, but a 2% drop? I'll take that for now. I've had too many nightmares to not.
  • And that Christmas teaser: I wonder if the triple spark means this particular banner is going to be a big one or if this is just how all Seasonals will be handled from now on? The unit on the right was definitely a Duo/ Harmonic one. I hope I was just seeing things, but those horns looked worryingly familiar too...
Edited by DefyingFates

14 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

They seem to be pulling from the Dragon Ball pool in generally lately since Galle's English VA is also Freiza while Caellach's English VA is also Master Roshi.

And we already have both voice actresses of Kid Trunks who funnily enough also end up sharing the same character in Heroes. 

There's also Kyle Herbert as Valbar and Frederick. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

@Vicious Sal

When i saw the trailer in the FEH channel i first thought: "OMG were they so creativ to actually implement a way so 1 unit can change their movement type by equiping a mecha?!"

NOPE!

I would have loved a system where over time you collect only 1 of Cav-Mecha, Armor-Mecha and Flier-Mecha that you can equip to alter the movement type of a unit.
Obviously with some drawbacks and benefits:

Drawbacks:
- The unit gains the weakness of that movement type (as effectiv against blabla will be effectiv)
- Some Mechas have max stat limits (like for example the Cav-Mecha cant exeed 60 base Atk (with weapon), and not 40 Def or Res)

benefit:
- The uniqueness of having one unit that can use skills on a  movement type, that usually doesnt have those skills and the movement performance
- The Armor-Mecha would reduce the movement range but give 5 to each stat

This was just a crazy Idea i had when i saw the trailer. But nope, we get nothing and exciting ._.

So besides the royal siblings Fáfnir, Ótr, and Reginn, we also have two "valkyries" and a witchy lady as our new characters. Reginn and Ótr are the siblings of the mythological Fafnir, but Reginn's namesake was male. I wonder what mythological figures the other three characters will be based on.

Also Selena has Julie Ann Taylor listed as her VA rather than Tiana Camacho, but she doesn't sound like any of Taylor's other roles. Maybe whoever made the trailer got their Selenas mixed up?

Lot of interesting stuff here.

• Exact FE8 character lineup I predicted! Hadn't accounted for the double demote, but it's nice since it'll make it easy to get all of them. Duessel having a lance is weird but it contributes further, since just pulling blue until either he or Selena shows up and then sparking for the other one will be enough to get every rare unit on the banner. Definitely planning on doing that. Glad I didn't bother trying for the seasonal Selena, at least aside from a few green summons while getting Lute.
  • Mechs being added to Fire Emblem is hilarious and I love it so far. I'm guessing Canto will be a regular thing for them.
  • That is a lot of AR changes and I have no idea what to expect for most of them. Easier bonus units is nice, and offense will get a lot more reliable but that also shifts focus more to defense. An extra 20 lift per offense combat means an extra 320 lift over the course of a season, so if T28 takes another 400 lift past T27, that works out to needing another 80 points otherwise. It also should mean slightly higher rewards.
  • Seasonal sparking is very interesting but will further strain my orb supply, especially if it becomes a regular thing. I'm going to have to give this some thought. New Heroes sparks cost a minimum of 135 orbs, and if they don't have tickets, seasonal ones will cost a minimum of 155. That means doing one of each a month adds up to 290, which is... doable F2P, but rough, especially with an extra seasonal expected soon for New Year's. That means having almost no orbs available for anything else, which might be worth it, but man. Seasonal demotes further complicate this, since I want to keep picking them up but I'm not sure what's the best way to do that while going for a spark, and doing anything but full pulls means further draining orbs. Like with CYL, I'm not interested in multisparking.
  • Pity break change is very nice, as well as showing the summoning rate mid-session.

20 minutes ago, Florete said:

It has Canto.

So she is basically her own Dancer/Singer too! I love it.

17 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Natasha is another healer demote with a launch game kit and one fodder worthy C skill. Ouch. At least her art is nice.

HP/Res is valuable for debuffers who want to utilize both stats for debuffing, like Wrys or Aversa.

Close Guard is not horrible, but it is not very relevant in my opinion unless you are using really slow super tanks. At the top of the meta, BH!Ike and Spurn units just want Drive Spd on their support units' C slots.

29 minutes ago, TheNiddo said:

Reginn has freaking canto in her weapon. Full 3 move returned. Its a [] effect so its going to be showing up more. And it specifically says it can proc multiple times with Galeforce. 

No, it can only activate once per turn.

I'm 99% sure it's a translation error, but it's really hard for me to parse out the Japanese effect description because the word used for Canto simply means "move again". At first impression, it seems like Canto will activate first and then Galeforce will activate once your Canto movement is over, but again, I am not completely sure.

Oh boy it's a long one!

Spoiler

Feh comes in, landing in the middle for once because it's heated (Why?). There's three posters (weird for how long it is), so let's move on there's not much here. Only for Alfonse to walk in followed by a girl in a centaur mech and carpet bombing Feh (This is not the image I expected.)

Story time! Scorched battlefield, which a dark elf starts having a seizure in before a bunch of cogs and mirrors appear in front of him, only for the steam to teleport him to what looks like a pipe organ behind the cog-mirror art piece, all connected up to an elaborate pipe system. He moves the cogs, we go to Midgar where centaur girl charges through while Alfonse and the summoner also are, the centaur attacks them and gets a good hit, though despite this Alfonse can still stand and fight her at melee, then she is triggered by dark elf and Alfonse neutralises her, then she looks up to the sky and the moon splits into three followed by some shots of women (which I thought the first was another Rhea alt) but then it turns out the two women are both Valkyries (Okay, is this Asgard behind them? Are we really ending it on Book 5?), Centaur mech girl takes ValkyRhea's sword in her hand, then poses opposed to Dark Elf.... Well that was something. Fafnir's our Dark Elf guy, Otr's his brother who is also a royal, Reginn's dwarf mech girl and is probably joining us and Seidjarn is probably Magitek more than Mako, I did spoil myself on the Magitek comparison, but yeah they fight in magical mechs. There's also a witch-hatted girl behind them, HMMMMMMMMM. Also Book V begins tomorrow, we get a login bonus with 20 orbs, quests that barely matter, new castle background (Where's more?), AR raid buildings (oh boy?), Reginn of course joins us as a sword cav and we move onto the update.

Next it's Sacred Stones for the banner. We get Duessel (AND HE'S ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG THAT'S AMAZING), he's got a good kit on him too (Perceval+? No because he has no Spd but his defences are wild), Caellach (THERE HE IS BOYS HE HAS AN AXE), who's also slow and he comes with Reprisal Axe (Huh?), looking like he's GHB with that kit (Nice), Selena (Not a GHB? Of course), coming with a personal and L&D4, she's strong for sure with 42 Spd and 53 Atk ignoring her personal, Knoll (HE MADE IT) with a kit that's definitely demote and faster than he should be (I have Ilyana, no thanks) and Natasha (Do I pull just to pair with Joshua? This question should be no), coming with a meh kit but nothing amazing (Chances are she doesn't demote but Knoll does. Ooof.). For some reason Knoll's not in the banner (So Natasha demotes, phew). Reginn's an Astra Mythic too, she's got a boss kit and her stats are pretty solid too.

Next is the update, AR first with some changes (point changes, new tier, two mythics in bonus list, if you have a bonus one you're neutralised one loss in AR-O? Oh my I'm interested, the new mythic effect allows you to have an extra slot if you have the bonus unit), Summoning changes next (OH WAIT), some UI additions, then we see a pitybreak and we learn there's a change to pity rates (you only lose 1% now for focus units on most banners for 2% total), then a letter appears and we have silhouettes which are legit hard to tell and now this banner gets sparking (for 3 times, oh no).

Feh tells us why not play the game while maintenance is ongoing, how cruel.

As for the banner, Selena brings us Atk/Res Ruse and her tome has NFU, Duessel gets guaranteed followups and is built as a soloist in his lance, Natasha has Close Guard 3 and Reginn has Panic Smoke and SS3 and Canto on her weapon! Looks like Otr will be fighting us early on as well.

This is pretty solid in fairness, not amazing, but we'll see how it goes. I'm going to pull on the mythic banner when maintenance ends.

Also are these all dark elves? That's kinda disappointing, Dwarves got done dirty. Reginn on the other hand is going to be insane in the right hands.

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

hold up, where is Knoll? 

He is a reward for clearing a quest, similar to how Emmeryn was introduced into the game. It seems a solution for every time an OC will take a new hero's place in a banner.

2 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Oh boy it's a long one!

Hide contents

Feh comes in, landing in the middle for once because it's heated (Why?). There's three posters (weird for how long it is), so let's move on there's not much here. Only for Alfonse to walk in followed by a girl in a centaur mech and carpet bombing Feh (This is not the image I expected.)

Story time! Scorched battlefield, which a dark elf starts having a seizure in before a bunch of cogs and mirrors appear in front of him, only for the steam to teleport him to what looks like a pipe organ behind the cog-mirror art piece, all connected up to an elaborate pipe system. He moves the cogs, we go to Midgar where centaur girl charges through while Alfonse and the summoner also are, the centaur attacks them and gets a good hit, though despite this Alfonse can still stand and fight her at melee, then she is triggered by dark elf and Alfonse neutralises her, then she looks up to the sky and the moon splits into three followed by some shots of women (which I thought the first was another Rhea alt) but then it turns out the two women are both Valkyries (Okay, is this Asgard behind them? Are we really ending it on Book 5?), Centaur mech girl takes ValkyRhea's sword in her hand, then poses opposed to Dark Elf.... Well that was something. Fafnir's our Dark Elf guy, Otr's his brother who is also a royal, Reginn's dwarf mech girl and is probably joining us and Seidjarn is probably Magitek more than Mako, I did spoil myself on the Magitek comparison, but yeah they fight in magical mechs. There's also a witch-hatted girl behind them, HMMMMMMMMM. Also Book V begins tomorrow, we get a login bonus with 20 orbs, quests that barely matter, new castle background (Where's more?), AR raid buildings (oh boy?), Reginn of course joins us as a sword cav and we move onto the update.

Next it's Sacred Stones for the banner. We get Duessel (AND HE'S ALEX LOUIS ARMSTRONG THAT'S AMAZING), he's got a good kit on him too (Perceval+? No because he has no Spd but his defences are wild), Caellach (THERE HE IS BOYS HE HAS AN AXE), who's also slow and he comes with Reprisal Axe (Huh?), looking like he's GHB with that kit (Nice), Selena (Not a GHB? Of course), coming with a personal and L&D4, she's strong for sure with 42 Spd and 53 Atk ignoring her personal, Knoll (HE MADE IT) with a kit that's definitely demote and faster than he should be (I have Ilyana, no thanks) and Natasha (Do I pull just to pair with Joshua? This question should be no), coming with a meh kit but nothing amazing (Chances are she doesn't demote but Knoll does. Ooof.). For some reason Knoll's not in the banner (So Natasha demotes, phew). Reginn's an Astra Mythic too, she's got a boss kit and her stats are pretty solid too.

Next is the update, AR first with some changes (point changes, new tier, two mythics in bonus list, if you have a bonus one you're neutralised one loss in AR-O? Oh my I'm interested, the new mythic effect allows you to have an extra slot if you have the bonus unit), Summoning changes next (OH WAIT), some UI additions, then we see a pitybreak and we learn there's a change to pity rates (you only lose 1% now for focus units on most banners for 2% total), then a letter appears and we have silhouettes which are legit hard to tell and now this banner gets sparking (for 3 times, oh no).

Feh tells us why not play the game while maintenance is ongoing, how cruel.

As for the banner, Selena brings us Atk/Res Ruse and her tome has NFU, Duessel gets guaranteed followups and is built as a soloist in his lance, Natasha has Close Guard 3 and Reginn has Panic Smoke and SS3 and Canto on her weapon! Looks like Otr will be fighting us early on as well.

This is pretty solid in fairness, not amazing, but we'll see how it goes. I'm going to pull on the mythic banner when maintenance ends.

Also are these all dark elves? That's kinda disappointing, Dwarves got done dirty. Reginn on the other hand is going to be insane in the right hands.

They aren't dark elves, they're dwarves.

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm 99% sure it's a translation error, but it's really hard for me to parse out the Japanese effect description because the word used for Canto simply means "move again". At first impression, it seems like Canto will activate first and then Galeforce will activate once your Canto movement is over, but again, I am not completely sure.

Hopefully we will figure it out soon!

If Canto is before Galeforce, then that might suck if Canto does not work again after Galeforce since a Dancer/Singer will need to haul Reginn's ass out of enemy range.

If Canto is after Galeforce, then that would be freaking amazing, as you can attack, Galeforce-retreat-destroy Structure (D), and then finally Canto for more retreat.

If Canto is before and after Galeforce, assuming the error is correct, that would be even more amazing.

Edited by XRay

I haven't been playing that much, but I'm honestly so happy! Knoll and Natasha really hits with this update along with the addition of 'Rise Above.' I saved a whole bunch of skills, and I'm excited to build them. (-: Hopefully another Sacred Stones track is in the update for Aether Resort.

It's funny you guys bring up Axe Cavs, cause of the ones we do have:

• Three are seasonals and never held an axe in their life until the power of spring, weddings, and pirates told them to.
  • Two, Frederick and Gunter, were originally Lance users. In fairness, their class of choice, Great Knight, has always been depicted as using an Axe (especially in Fates where it's their only weapon that can get to A rank), but they both began with Silver Lances.
  • The last two, Titania and Walhart, are canon Axe users (though Walhart is fought with a sword once)
  • And technically there's also Gustav the Legendary Hero of Justice, who... is currently in purgatory or something.

...thinking about it, Reginn would have been perfectly fine as an Axe Cav. I associate heavy artillery more with a heavier weapon like an axe than a sword.

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, it can only activate once per turn.

Which part do you think is a translation error? The "Canto will trigger again"?

9 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Also, gotta keep up that tradition of incest subtext, huh

I...didn't get that here. If anything I was worried Reginn was going to be lovesick or something, so I was glad they were using the "sister worried for her brother" angle instead. I mean, we just had Freyja; it'd be weird to do it twice in a row, right?

1 minute ago, Xenomata said:

...thinking about it, Reginn would have been perfectly fine as an Axe Cav. I associate heavy artillery more with a heavier weapon like an axe than a sword.

I agree too, for some reasons it's her brother who has the axe.

Despite the fact that we have now three red mythics in Astra now.

Reginn is our second female sword cavalry after legendary Eirika. Neat. Meh thing is that she is our third red Astra mythic after Altina and Plumeria. Plumeria's color doesn't really matter when her main utility is being a refresh unit, but it would have been nice if we had a colorless or green Astra mythic. At the very least, she appears to be geared towards player phase which complements Altina's more enemy phase given her ability to Brave on enemy phase and default Vantage, Plumeria's support as a refresh unit, and Naga's existence. This is also not mentioning that she is the Astra mythic everyone has access to since Altina was available for only a short amount of time.

Canto preventing the user from warping. Interesting.

Sacred Stones will be our first book 5 banner. While in his supports Duessel discusses the two lances in his family's possession, the Cursed Lance that ended up being Valter's prf lance in Heroes and another "small lance", I would have preferred that Duessel wielded an axe. It could have been the same Garm wielded by CYL Ephraim making him like Linus to Raven if they didn't want to come up with a different set of effects for a different Garm. The reason is that we don't have a lot of axe cavalry compared to lance cavalry and up until Duessel, great knights like Frederick and Gunter were introduced as axe users to fill in. That said, Duessel's art is wonderful and he's finally in.

Obsidian Lance is like a variant of Flame Siegmund. Well, he can do the same Galeforce shtick as regular Dimitri and legendary Ephraim I guess. Main thing is that he needs to not be adjacent to anyone whereas Flame Siegmund can work if legendary Ephraim is adjacent to someone so long as his foes outnumber his allies.

Caellach is our GHB unit and the one to introduce Reprisal Axe and brings with him Dragon Fang, Guard, and Even Defense Wave as his default skills. His name was pronounced like "Kell-lich". I thought it was supposed to be "Cell-lich". Regardless, stat-wise, he's kind of like a gen 5 version of Hawkeye. Caellach has 45 HP, 40 (+14 Mt Reprisal Axe+) Atk, 27 Spd, 31 Def, and 33 Res which is +7 Atk, +5 Spd, +3 Def, and +3 Res. Hawkeye's unique refined Guardian Axe having Lull Atk/Def 3 closes the gap in defenses and results in +2 Atk in Caellach's favor if he's attacking on player phase with a non-Mt refined Reprisal Axe or using a different 14 Mt inheritable axe. Caellach's 33 base neutral resistance is also the highest of all axe infantry now surpassing Helbindi's 31 base neutral resistance who is also comparable. Caellach could have had a bit less speed for more anything really. Lastly, I know Mike McFarland is a different voice actor, but the last sentence he says: "I'm gonna be a king one day", sounded like David Hayter to me. Too much watching of Bloodstained and hearing Hayter's Zangetsu. Related to voice actors, we apparently have English Vegeta and Master Roshi now.

And the one who isn't a GHB unit is Selena. Wada Sachiko drew her again and she looks stunning as ever. Given the circumstances, I guess they couldn't get Tiana Camacho to reprise her role as Selena. I quite liked her voice. Instead, Julie Ann Taylor is voicing her which is hiliarious since she now has credit to voicing the two Selenas of Fire Emblem. I wonder if we could get Cam Clarke to voice all the Arthurs. As a unit, I thought about her being the guaranteed pick over Duessel since I don't really want more lance cavalry unless they do something amazing, but that was because I forgot about Reginn. With Reginn, it's difficult given that as a story unit, as a free unit, she will be used in F2P strategies, so she will take up two slots if I want one who I can freely merge and invest in. If not a lot of copies show up, then it's that great where granted, the at least one other copy I can invest however I want, but it's not like it's a +2 or whatever one. That's been the problem since Fjorm who has only had one copy show up and became a manual, vanguard Ike who has showed up three times and one is just sitting there in the barrack, a +Atk, -Def Eir showed up as my only second copy of her and is the one I use for Aether Raids, and no Peony has ever shown up. The point is that I have barracks issues and I would prefer it if a unique unit took a spot instead of a copy even if that copy is really good. Anyway, I digress.

Tome of Storms is a worse, blue tome version of summer F!Byleth and Rhea's Sun Percussors, Catherine's Thunderbrand, and kid Merric's Winds of Change. It all boils down to it having a stricter condition of foe's HP >= 75% for the same Atk/Spd+5 as the other weapons and Null Follow-Up 3 while Sun Percussors works if summer F!Byleth and Rhea's speed is higher than their foe's or if their foe's HP is 100%, Thunderbrand has a more lenient HP condition of foe's HP >= 50% and instead of having a full Null Follow-Up, has a partial one that neutralizes effects that prevent her follow-up attacks and Desperation, and Winds of Change's works by kid Merric having a field buff on him or if his HP is >= 50%. CYL Lysithea's Dark Spikes T has the same HP condition, but it's only for one effect that grants her Atk/Spd+6 if her foe's HP is >= 75% and the other effect, the guaranteed follow up attack and Desperation effect is tied to her HP being < 100%.

Natasha is here and Ito Misei is her artist. She looks soft which I really liked about Ito Misei's art of New Year's Eir. Not much to say about her. She's a gen 5 version of Mercedes

I supposed some could consider Knoll as being sidelined again after the mage knight Eirika with Gleipnir incident. Knoll's also the fourth unit? if I recall correctly following Kaze, M!Byleth, and Emmeryn to be introduced differently. Stat-wise, he's Ilyana with less resistance in return for HP and defense. Knoll's stat are from the FEH Channel: 43 HP, 37 (+12 Mt from Rauthfox+) Atk, 32 Spd, 19 Def, and 35 Res which is +4 HP, -1 Atk, +2 Def, and -5 Res compared to Ilyana who has 39 HP, 38 Atk, 32 Spd, 17 Def, and 40 Res. Summer Lorenz is comparable as well; Knoll has less HP and defense in return for attack and resistance. And Canas and Raigh; less defense and no prf tome in the case of Raigh, but higher attack and resistance. When I saw his English voice actor's name, it looked familiar and it was. David Matranga was the English voice actor for Angel Beats' Hideki Hinata, Clannad's Tomoya Okazaki, and Kaichou Maid Sama!'s Takumi Usui. That brought back memories. I still need to finish watching Clannad. How many years has it been?

Edited by Kaden

2 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I...didn't get that here. If anything I was worried Reginn was going to be lovesick or something, so I was glad they were using the "sister worried for her brother" angle instead. I mean, we just had Freyja; it'd be weird to do it twice in a row, right?

No, not her. Wasn't it explicitly stated that Otr looks up, if not flat out worship, Fafnir? in book 1 and events, Veronica and Bruno are so... Close, Loki even note it up. Sharena and Alfonse are also close in events (and ofc Loki had to chew her time noting it out too), in Book 2 Laegjarn is driven solely by Laevatein , again, Loki take her time noting it up. . And in book 3, Thrasir remain oh so fixated on Bruno even after he's dead, and similar Lif with Sharena as well.