Intelligent Systems asks you to add six* more Bracelets: who do you choose?

The seven Bracelets leave the following entries without a second rep:

FE2, FE4, FE5, FE6, FE8, FE10 (and FE3, if you want to include that).

So as the title says, who do you think from those remaining titles would bring the most to the table? As the DLC showed, they don't have to be main Lords anymore: while a strong connection to the Emblem Rings seems to be an important factor instead, this also opened the door to a lot more flexiblility when designing kits/ niches (and some more creative Emblem epithets and invocations too).

Using that criteria, Lyon (since he's the only person from Magvel who is a close friend of both Eirika and Ephraim AND adds another Tome user to the Emblem pool) and Sothe (Micaiah's closest friend and the first/ only dagger user) seem to be the best choices for FE8 and FE10 respectively. Those are the easy ones. (We could also get Innes for FE8 as another Bow lord).

Seliph for FE4 perhaps, as a reverse Lucina -> Chrom situation (for Sigurd) with the bonus that he's also someone Leif is close to, though he could get Nanna as a fellow FE5 rep instead. Maybe Deirdre could be the FE4 rep instead, or Reinhardt Altena could be the FE5 one?

Lilina is probably the obvious pick from FE6, since she'd be someone for Hector as well as adding another mage to the ranks. As for FE2... well, Alm is probably the one most would jump to first, but considering we already have three Falchion users, I wondered if it may not be a good idea to get Conrad instead. He'd also be a good choice for adding Gradvius to the Engage Weapon pool too~

So... yeah, what do you think? I admit I don't know much about FE3, but maybe one or both of the Krises could represent that entry with a varied inventory a la Leif?

Spoiler

Considering the otherworldly nature of the DLC, if you want to add an Engage-specific Emblem (or some wild card alternative), feel free to do that too 🙂

Edited by DefyingFates

• DefyingFates changed the title to Intelligent Systems asks you to add six* more Bracelets: who do you choose?

Sounds fun.

Gaiden/Echoes: I'm going to go a bit out there and choose Mycen. I think it makes sense to pick someone from the other side of the story, and I don't want to go with Alm for...reasons. Mycen still has a nice connection to Celica and an important role in the story overall. His map can be the prologue of Echoes.

Genealogy: I think Julia would be interesting to have. Seliph or Deirdre seem the most natural to go alongside Sigurd, but in a way that's kind of exactly why I'd rather have Julia. It's not what you'd expect, but it could still work in a nice way. Her map can be some portion of the final chapter.

Thracia: I honestly don't know enough about Thracia to make a good choice, but Nanna or Eyvel both feel like good options. If I had to pick one...Eyvel, for the potential interaction with Sigurd. I don't know what the map would be.

Binding Blade: Hear me out - Eliwood. Yes, old Eliwood. It's a bit of cheating to get all three FE7 lords in and it'd be funny to see Lyn's and Hector's reactions. Idunn would also be pretty hype, though. His map can be Valorous Roland. Hey, Lyn's map is from Binding Blade, so Eliwood's can be from Blazing even if he's representing Binding in this case.

Sacred Stones: While Lyon is tempting, I'd instead choose L'Arachel. Mainly because she's a personal favorite, but she does work thematically. Her map can be based on Last Hope, Rausten Court.

Radiant Dawn: Sothe. Probably doesn't need explaining, but I guess I will anyway; Micaiah's closest ally, knows and reveres Ike, would bring a knife using Emblem in. I honestly don't know what a fitting map would be, though. Maybe RD 3-6 since it's the start of him fighting against former allies and the fog is thematic for him as a rogue. And it's a pretty notorious map in general.

And for fun, if I were to add another Archanean Emblem, I'd go with the Whitewings, Minerva + Palla/Catria/Est. Yeah, all four of them would be there, with Minerva as the primary. The sister trio could even have a special interaction with Celica.

FE2: Really, people not saying Alm. I'm all for creativity and side choices, but it's freaking Alm, man. Give me Alm.

FE3: I've been a Kris stan for many a year now. Might as well gives us Katarina to fight alongside them.

FE4: Seliph

FE5: Sety, because I was torn between Seliph and Lewyn above.

FE6: Guinevere

FE8: Ephraim, but for reals this time.

FE10: No knife Emblem at all, so Sothe wins is.

FE2: obvs choice, but Alm. Even if i don't like him lol. Or wait... how about the 3 Pegasi sisters in one?

FE4: Seliph & Julia duo Emblem akin to Ephraim/Eirika and Chrom/Robin.

FE5: Sara. Important character and being the directly related to the leader of the cult can make an interesting addition and also interactions with the Dragon

FE6: Merlinus for the Memes!

FE8: Myrrh. Moar Dragons!

FE10: Elincia. We were robbed best Princess

Edited by Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

Well, I have one down, five left to go.

Okay, it doesn't quite fulfill the criteria. If we stick with how the DLC did it, then I guess I'd do it like this:

Gaiden/SoV - If not Alm, then Conrad would not be a bad choice. Alternatively, Mae.

Genealogy - Gen 2 Oifey

Thraccia - Asvel

Binding - Wolt

Sacred - Tana

RD - Sothe

Why does the six has an asterisk again? Because of the tidbit with Mystery/NewMystery? Yeah, I'd also go with Kris.

Alright lets do this

Gaiden/Echoes: Alm - Cliche I know, but he is perfect for Bow access on top of his normal sword shtick.

Genealogy: Julia - A great tome focused option that avoids the cliche of Seliph, who would otherwise fill a similar role to his father, and gives gen 2 some representation.

Thracia: Dorias and August - My most ambitious suggestion, as these are both NPCs, being Leif's two advisor with conflicting ideals, with the Darius side being more physically, and with powers that favor the direct chivalrous approach, whereas Augustus being more magically focused with more indirect devious approach.

Binding Blade: Guinevere - Another magically focused option, and while NPC in the main campaign, she is a sage in the trial maps, so more tome access.

Sacred Stones: L'archel - She should have been the hero of Sacred Stones, and would work perfectly for its representative now.

Radiant Dawn: Queen Elincia - The main lord of part 2, with the lords of part 1, and part 3 already in the game, she seems like a perfect fit.

New Mystery: Kris - Should have been in the main game IMO.

(New) Mystery of the Emblem: I'm gonna say Caeda so we can have another flier. She's popular, she's Marth's bride, and depending on who you ask she's more or less the secondary protagonist, and she'd be much less controversial than Kris. There are a couple other choices, like Nyna or Minerva, but I feel like Caeda would be the best.

Gaiden/Shadows of Valentia: Alm. There is no other choice. You cannot shaft Alm again.

Genealogy of the Holy War: I'll go with Lewyn. He'd be more unique than Seliph, and he'd bridge Gen 1 and Gen 2.

Thracia 776: I'm stuck between Nanna and Finn for this one. Nanna would be the obvious choice, but Finn also seems like he'd be a really good pick as well. Ultimately, I think I might lean towards Nanna, just because her being a mounted healer is more unique.

Binding Blade: I kinda feel like I have to go with Lilina here. I can't really think of anyone outside of her that I'd put in there. Fae, maybe, for another dragon? But, eh, I think I'd go with Lilina.

Sacred Stones: I'm gonna go out of the box and say Cormag. Joshua, L'Arachel, and Lyon would be the popular picks, and I'm very tempted to pick Joshua, but I feel like Cormag would be the most unique of them, purely because we don't have any wyvern-riding characters. He's one of SS's best characters, too.

Radiant Dawn: Elincia. With Ike and Micaiah, you have the main leads for Part 1 and 3 there, so let's add the lead of Part 2.

5 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Why does the six has an asterisk again? Because of the tidbit with Mystery/NewMystery? Yeah, I'd also go with Kris.

Yeah, but I also meant to say that if you wanted to add another Emblem to match the seven that came with the DLC, that was okay too. I should have remembered to actually put that in the post, my bad!

5 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

purely because we don't have any wyvern-riding characters

What about Camilla?

Apart from that though, I like Cormag too so I'm fine with this suggestion. More non-swordies would also be appreciated!

5 hours ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Cliche I know, but he is perfect for Bow access on top of his normal sword shtick.

I was originally going to suggest him as a primarily bow-centric Emblem (a la Lyn) to be honest, but the Falchion gave me pause so I opted for Innes instead. I suppose he could just use the Royal Sword instead now that I think about it, but everyone ends up with their "main" weapon (apart from Lyn keeping Mani Katti, but she gets Mulagir at the end instead) so I don't know if that would fit for him.

5 hours ago, Shrimpy -Limited Edition- said:

Seliph & Julia duo

I was averse to including more duos myself, but this would work pretty well!

FE8: Myrrh. Moar Dragons!

:'3

While I'd prefer Lyon just because I love the guy so much, Myrrh is a very close second for me... so I approve!

FE10: Elincia. We were robbed best Princess

I feel the same, and were it not for the factors in Sothe's favor, I would definitely have voted for her myself 🙂

7 hours ago, Florete said:

Binding Blade: Hear me out - Eliwood. Yes, old Eliwood. It's a bit of cheating to get all three FE7 lords in and it'd be funny to see Lyn's and Hector's reactions. Idunn would also be pretty hype, though. His map can be Valorous Roland. Hey, Lyn's map is from Binding Blade, so Eliwood's can be from Blazing even if he's representing Binding in this case.

You could get some fun interactions out of using his older (but healthy) self too. I know that's not what you meant, but still! I was really close to suggesting Idunn myself, but the prior pattern of "Bracelet Emblems are close to Ring Emblems" made me decide against it. I agree that she'd be a really fun choice though!

7 hours ago, Florete said:

I'd instead choose L'Arachel. Mainly because she's a personal favorite, but she does work thematically. Her map can be based on Last Hope, Rausten Court.

An interesting choice! Latona could be turned into a smaller scale Great Sacrifice too, kinda like Chrom adding Rally+ as an alternative for Byleth's Instruct~

FE2, FE4, FE5, FE6, FE8, FE10 (and FE3, if you want to include that).

FE2 would be Khris(default name) I guess. Or wouldn't that count? Never got him outside of Japan. Second pick would be Minerva or the triangle sisters. 

FE4, never really played this. So hard to tell who might be relevant. Guess the son of Sighurt?

FE5, same story as above.

FE6 needs more Gonsales or Lillina. If no Minerva, this should be Miledy. Shout out to Rutgar.

FE8, Ephraim. No competition. 

FE10 Black Knight. Or big Lion King. Not Ranulf for sure. 

FE3 we pick Alm offcourse. 

Gaiden: Alm is the correct option, but hear me out. What does Alm have going for him? I don't even remember what his voice lines are! With Alm, the enemy won't be easy pickings. With Luthier, on the other hand, the enemy will be easy pickings. Emblem of Pickings. He weakens the enemy so that they are easy pickings. Either him or Genny so we can call her the Emblem of Rolling and be ready to roll all over the enemy. Mercilessly.

Genealogy: Seliph is the correct option, but hear me out. When you get down to brass tacks, who is the most iconic character in Genealogy, really? Is it Sigurd, who falls off halfway through the game? Is it Seliph, who has no personality? Nay! The obvious addition that would get the fanbase soaring would be he who wields the almighty power of pursuit - Arden. He would give people Pursuit, turning all of their weapons brave, at the cost of reducing their move to 1. Balance!

Thracia: I love @Eltosian Kadath's idea of making it the tacticians. They are the next best characters in the game after Leif, and most often regarded as the best advisor types in the series, and for good reason. Their back-and-forth is always enjoyable to watch, they make good points and mistakes both, and they each play vital parts in Leif's own development throughout the game. Without them, Thracia wouldn't be the same. And buffers are always fun, it'd be cool to have a pure support Emblem dedicated to buffing.

...But, stealing ideas is bad, so Hicks. Because Hicks is really epic.

Binding Blade: Lilina is the correct option, but hear me out. What could Lilina do as an Emblem? Increase people's magic growths? Nah that's not nearly entertaining enough. On the other hand, imagine the possibilities Treck would bring to the table. He could be like, Luigi in M&L: Dream Team. He could fall asleep and open portals to an alternate dream dimension, which the unit could then utilize to traverse the map undetected or fight the inner souls of the foes and give them... spiritual death or something. Also, he would grant the player massive buffs when fishing.

Douglas would never join without his king, so it cannot be anyone other than him.

Blazing Blade: Eliwood is the correct option, but hear me out. Eliwood brings absolutely nothing new to the table. What if we instead add Renault and have him become available at the end of chapter 25, but he also has the single best bond conversations in the game? Now that would be accurate representation.

Sacred Stones: Lyon is the correct option. So Lyon.

Radiant Dawn: Oliver is the correct option, but hear me out. There is an underrated hero in this game. He is a crow that is Oldâ„¢. His character is that he's Oldâ„¢. His lines of dialogue involve him being Oldâ„¢. He has less vision in FoW because he's Oldâ„¢. Even as far as Oldâ„¢ characters go, Nealuchi excels at being Oldâ„¢. And you know what? Everyone loves a good Oldâ„¢ character. None surpass Nealuchi's sky-high Oldâ„¢ stat, with the arguable exception of Lindon. His Sync Skill can be that he gives everyone Vandad's beard, turning him into the most powerful Emblem by a longshot. This makes sense to me!

10 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

if you want to add an Engage-specific Emblem (or some wild card alternative), feel free to do that too 🙂

Don't mind if I do!

Archanea Saga: Frost, because Frost is awesome. I have too many reasons to want him in the best FE, so I will instead link to this write up I once wrote about Frost. That's at least five more paragraphs than anybody else has ever written about Frost. Whoever you give him becomes a family man, granting you child units. Everyone loves those, right?

TearRing Saga: Eugen. The man is so powerful that he can knock out the game's deuteragonist with a single punch even though the game states he's too injured to lift a sword anymore. He also tells said deuteragonist "less crying, more godslaying" as he goes through the most traumatic day of his life. And a plethora of other hilarious moments that don't involve being good at his one job as the team's strategist. Because he sucks at that. Still the best character in the game. I have no idea what he'd do, but I want him in a ring.

Berwick Saga: Ward would give whoever engages with him an Endgame Ready Beard, but this would conflict with Nealuchi. Therefore, Derrick. A demigod with power beyond the human ken, this would sadly be woefully overpowered, therefore he need be nerfed in the transition to Emblem of 150. He would give units his signature ability to be unable to exit the tile they start on, and his iconic capacity for being very useful and awesome and lovable and huggable. Almost as lovable and huggable as Sommie. I had more ideas, but . ....'. ...... .... ....... ........ ... ....'. ......

Vestaria Saga: Karajan, and his power is changing the music to this absolute bop every time someone engages with him. Since he is recruited by being captured, he also grants Fates Capture, fulfilling my dream of having Fates Capture in Engage, turning it into the perfect Fire Emblem.

And last, but most certainly not least...

Engage: Sommie. I mean, duh. Sommie, Emblem of Cuteness, would be an Emblem of immesurable power. He would turn units invincible by existing, distracting any and all friends or foes who possess a beating heart, rendering them unable to attack. Because who could resist the sight of Sommie running very slowly with that big grin on his face? It's impossible. The entire battle would come to a stand-still as everyone takes turns petting Sommie and feeding him his favorite foods, like beans. Even the corrupted. As this happens, both sides would begin to parley, and come to the realization that, who cares about Sombron or Alear, really? The true deity lies on the ground, belly-flopped! What are we fighting fooooooooor?!

In summary, Emblem Sommie would possess the ability to end the game. Just, straight up. Fastest speedrun of my life. Sadly, this is OP, but no less would be an accurate representation of the character and his effect on the fanbase at large.

If they asked me, it would probably piss majority off but got some cheers from few selected people 😄

FE2/Echoes: Obvious choice would be Alm but my personal pick would be Saber, not really sure why, but it would be interesting to so an eyepatch engage XD

FE3: here I'm not sure, obvious choice, but I feel quite hated, is Khris my personal would be probably Minerva

FE4: This one would be easy Seliph but I would probably prefer Levin I did not really liked him much in FE4 but I think he could have some interesting dialogues in Engage.

FE5: Obvious choice is Finn I would really like to see Altenna, but saying that I realize why I want it and I would not get it, I would really appreciate a more of a dive into relationship between her and Lief, but they would give us maybe one small dialogue after completing the paralogue and that would be it.

FE6: I gues Lilina would be the obvious choice, but I would not mind to see Idoun

FE8: I see lot of Ephraims, but it sounds weird considering he is a "part" of an Azure Twins ring (very passive part, but he is still there) my personal favorite here would be probably Joshua

FE10: Here I would say it's not that obvious who to pick, so I'll skip straight into who I would want to see... actually I have two picks here both of them weird 😄 First is Black Templar its very similar to Idoun, I would love to see a take on Emblem with relatively dark past (Maybe Veronica is the same but I just dont care about her, because its Heroes character) And my second pick (and I cannot wait for everyone to hate me for it) is Rolf, I dont care how rubish he might be, I turned him into a carry in FE10 😄

Edited by Speedy

FE2: Alm, you know why.

FE4: I don't know Saias I guess?

FE5: Also Don't know so Nanna.

FE6: Milady for a pure physical Flier.

FE8: Tana, fun with anti-fliers via Vidofnir and Dragonpike

FE10: Elincia she should have been in over Sore.

FE3Hp: Yup I'm picking that over FE3 as if FEH can get in we deserve Shez too.

14 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Using that criteria, Lyon (since he's the only person from Magvel who is a close friend of both Eirika and Ephraim AND adds another Tome user to the Emblem pool) and Sothe (Micaiah's closest friend and the first/ only dagger user) seem to be the best choices for FE8 and FE10 respectively. Those are the easy ones. (We could also get Innes for FE8 as another Bow lord).

This 100%. Sothe for sure as we don't have a dagger emblem yet... still salty about corrin not having one.

And innes for sure, but Lyon would also work. I personally would want Joshua, but I am biased because I like him.

FE8 would be Ephraim, but alas he’s already on another. L’Rachel or Joshua would be the most fun lore wise (and are their own lords), or maybe even Cormag, but I feel like Seth was THE unit from FE8 so he deserves it.

Lyon would also be fun as said. Give him the ability to summon phantoms like he could in Lagdou, a weaker version of Vero’s but more numerous.

FE2… I guess Alm?

FE3 could be Caeda, give me the Wing Spear!

4 and 5 I don’t really have a preference.

10 let’s go with another villain: Black Knight. Simply because we don’t have many armored ones and I’d love to see Ike and BK talk in the after life. Could also do Malakov or Oliver for the lolz.

8 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Yeah, but I also meant to say that if you wanted to add another Emblem to match the seven that came with the DLC, that was okay too. I should have remembered to actually put that in the post, my bad!

I was averse to including more duos myself, but this would work pretty well!

I'd say, a little while ago I was making up a list of seven of my own, but with the gimmick that they were all duos. It'd possibly be for something I'm working on, so I did not take the DLC into account for it. If curious...

Spoiler

Ogma & Navarre

Sonya & Genny

Seliph & Julia (I may change this one, however. Since recently it came to me it'd be more interesting if it was a Gen 2 unit and their substitute for the duo. Haven't decided yet which to use, though.)

Pent & Louise

Saleh & Ewan

Lethe & Lyre

Seteth & Flayn

I was originally going to suggest him as a primarily bow-centric Emblem (a la Lyn) to be honest, but the Falchion gave me pause so I opted for Innes instead. I suppose he could just use the Royal Sword instead now that I think about it, but everyone ends up with their "main" weapon (apart from Lyn keeping Mani Katti, but she gets Mulagir at the end instead) so I don't know if that would fit for him.

Considering how we have like three Rapiers, I don't think it's that much of an issue to have repeat weapons.

Emblem of Vengeance - Joshua and Cormag

Emblem of the Laguz - Kurthnaga, Tibarn, Naesala, Caneighis, Reyson, and Nailah. Your class type would determine the Laguz you bond with.

Emblem of Wind - Takumi

Emblem of Warriors - Female Shez

Emblem of Thunder - Reinhardt

Emblem of Assassins - Jaffar

4 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Considering how we have like three Rapiers, I don't think it's that much of an issue to have repeat weapons.

True, but Chrom at least bucked the trend by bringing a Levin Sword instead, so I figured a second DLC wave would similarly try to avoid such repetition.

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Emblem of Warriors - Female Shez

That would actually be a really good epithet for her too...

P.S. @cpsy1991, did you suggest Reinhardt for FE5 for the meme or as a serious contender?

Edited by DefyingFates

This is a cool idea!

FE2- Emblem of Rebellion- Alm feels natural, yeah he's famous for sword and bows but he kinda started it. I could see his gimmick centered around offense and echoes penchant for using HP as a resource for arts. Engage Weapons: Royal Sword (Heavier Brave Sword), Luna Bow (Breaks Armored Units) and Echoes Falchion (Effective against dragons, heaviest falchion). His skills could center around being damaged with things like Desperation, Windsweep that has a higher chance at lower health, maybe a personal version of reforge that takes wearers HP in order to heal break. For his activation art, it could simply double users strength for an attack. Simple and strong.

FE3/12- Emblem of Shadows- Characters like Kris or Caeda would make sense... but I think Katarina has the most potential, shes pretty cool at least. She could have an Assassin's thunder tome which inflicts poison and maybe is super light. Silence staff feels on brand and could also be super nice in a pinch. Starlight for the max engage weapon, which could break units that use swords, axes or lances. Maybe for her activation skill she could Silence and poison all units in a small nearby area. Like 3 spaces around her?

FE4- ?- I don't know enough about FE4 to make a good decision. Seliph or Julia could be cool, I guess?

FE5- Emblem of Guides- One character I do know in FE5 is August, and dude seems like a bro in heroes. Can't say anything about weapons but let him heal, let him boost allies and be a pure support. 

FE6- Emblem of Hermits- Would she be added? No. But Niime is kind of awesome. Focus on the odd dark magic spells like Nosferatu (Its in the game on Micaiah anyways), Maybe a heavily nerfed version of luna which ignores half of enemy resistance but can't crit or double? Ending with Apocalypse which is just dragon effective and strong? Activation skill could be Eclipse which halves an enemies HP. For her skills she could boost her damage or defenses when being alone. Maybe she can break other tomes when engaged because Dark magic beats Anima in GBA games?

FE8- Emblem of Silver- Seth is awesome, and maybe could be a mix between Sigurd and Roy. Getting more defense at lower HP, increasing movement. The whole deal about Seth is that no matter the pain he will remain steadfast. He could use an Axereaver, like Roy, but now a lance. Heavy spear to hurt armors more, like Sigurd's Ridersbane. Maybe end off with Vidofnir, which is just a good lance that raises defense.

FE10- Emblem of Skies(?)- Elincia would make a great addition! Starting give her a Wind Sword, simple 1-2 range physical sword, maybe make it weaker to balance? Then a Physic staff, which is helpful, and end with Amiti which is a very light brave sword. She could work well as a support offense unit, reducing critical hit chances, maybe giving flying when engaged? I don't know what her activation ability could be... maybe lowering enemy movement or stunning them like Sigurds?

Trying to keep it somewhat realistic and not just wishful thinking lol.

FE2: It HAS to be Alm. It's criminal that he wasn't in the base game. The only alternative I could see is a pegasus sisters trio emblem. I also think an important aspect here isn't just gameplay, but how important each DLC emblem is to their respective lord since they get to have a conversation in the Divine Paralogue. Would a conversation between Celica and the pegasus sisters be nearly as meaningful as one with Alm? Plus, Alm is way more popular as a CYL winner, which seems to be a big part of deciding who's in the DLC considering Veronica and Camilla made it in.

FE3: It has to be Caeda in my opinion. Although I personally would like Navarre, we don't need another sword user and having a pegasus unit makes sense since we don't have a pegasus emblem yet. She's (obviously) also very important to Marth. She's not super popular, but she's not unpopular either so I think she's be a good choice. But realistically I think if they were to add more emblems, Archanea wouldn't get another one since it already has Tiki. This is all speculative anyway, so maybe she'd get added in with Tsubasa if they were willing to have a TMS emblem? It's not impossible imo since Veronica got in. Plus Tsubasa ranked very high in CYL this year!

FE4: Seliph. A obvious and kind of boring choice, so it maybe would make sense to pair him with Julia? But I think he alone is also a good option, and it would be so sweet to see a conversation between him and Sigurd. Also a bonus as a CYL winner.

FE5: Sorry I haven't played this one, no clue.

FE6: I know he's an FE7 character, but I can't imagine another emblem from Elibe that isn't Eliwood. He's the only one that makes any sense. This can be the trade-off for using an FE6 map for Lyn's paralogue instead of one from her own game. Only other option I can see here is Lilina since that would give us another mage. Maybe even put her on a horse to give her a unique element. Still, I think Eliwood makes the most sense, since he's also a CYL winner. Plus, he's Roy's dad so it's not like he's not connected to Roy. A conversation between them would be super fun.

FE8: I wish it could be Ephraim since he's basically not in the game lol. Realistically though, I would love Innes, maybe even paired with Tana the same way that Eirika and Ephraim are. Bows are seriously underrepresented, so I think Innes makes the most sense. Plus being paired with Tana would fill the missing pegasus role too. I know Lyon seems like the more obvious choice, but the DLC is already super mage heavy, while we still only have one bow unit across the main game and the DLC (unless you count Claude, which I don't personally) and Innes is the most obvious bow unit alongside Takumi from Fates. Plus both Innes and Tana have good relationships with Erika and Ephraim (well a rivalry for Innes and Ephraim, but still). Only thing working against them is a lack of popularity where Lyon has them beat.

FE10: It has to be Sothe. There are no dagger units, and Sothe is one of the main characters in FE10 and is super close to Micaiah. I am tempted to say Elincia, but I think Sothe makes more sense from a gameplay perspective and from a story perspective since Micaiah and Elincia barely know each other. Elincia is more popular though, so I could see it going either way.

I know 3H and Fates already have two emblems, but I would also love to see Shez from Three Hopes as an emblem and a character from Hoshido to makes things even between Birthright and Conquest. Maybe Takumi since he uses a bow? Plus I he's the second most popular fates royal after Camilla if you look at past CYL votes. Also like I said before I would LOVE to see a TMS emblem. 

9 hours ago, SureStrike said:

The only alternative I could see is a pegasus sisters trio emblem. I also think an important aspect here isn't just gameplay, but how important each DLC emblem is to their respective lord since they get to have a conversation in the Divine Paralogue. Would a conversation between Celica and the pegasus sisters be nearly as meaningful as one with Alm?

As much as I'd love to see Engage's take on Triangle Attack, Alm would definitely have more significance for Celica. For the sake of variety though, my only hope is that he'd have a bow or two, like Lucina~

This is all speculative anyway, so maybe she'd get added in with Tsubasa if they were willing to have a TMS emblem? It's not impossible imo since Veronica got in. Plus Tsubasa ranked very high in CYL this year!

I know this would likely never happen, but a TMS rep would be SO cool!!! It'd be funny seeing someone from modern Earth's take on another era in the Somniel dialogue. And as you said, Tsubasa herself has both the popularity and Caeda as a tagalong for recognition power~

FE6: I know he's an FE7 character, but I can't imagine another emblem from Elibe that isn't Eliwood. He's the only one that makes any sense. This can be the trade-off for using an FE6 map for Lyn's paralogue instead of one from her own game. Only other option I can see here is Lilina since that would give us another mage. Maybe even put her on a horse to give her a unique element. Still, I think Eliwood makes the most sense, since he's also a CYL winner. Plus, he's Roy's dad so it's not like he's not connected to Roy. A conversation between them would be super fun.

A conversation with Roy and the FE7 Lords would be great! And to justify him being an FE6 rep IS could even use his older form too, as I suggested earlier. I'm sure that would help Yuri Lowenthal too, since he could use an older voice to differentiate him further from Marth.

Realistically though, I would love Innes, maybe even paired with Tana the same way that Eirika and Ephraim are. Bows are seriously underrepresented, so I think Innes makes the most sense. Plus being paired with Tana would fill the missing pegasus role too.

Tana could give us Triangle Attack instead. And as much as I like Lyon, Innes adding more bows would be a great touch - and of course an FE8 Bracelet would be the prime candidate for another sibling pair.

I know 3H and Fates already have two emblems, but I would also love to see Shez from Three Hopes as an emblem and a character from Hoshido to makes things even between Birthright and Conquest. Maybe Takumi since he uses a bow?

I don't envy the localisation team's attempt to make a new Emblem name for Takumi after the screw up with Camilla. I guess they could use it as an excuse to come up with something more unique, but oh well. Shez would be nice to see, but Fodlan has four reps already so maybe that's a risk IS wouldn't want to take.

These are all fun to thik about though! Thank you for such a detailed write-up!