Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

I'm slightly more suspicious of Elie because he's demonstrated a killing ability, so it's ~possible that he's a SK who just got really unlucky, what with the mass-hook N1 and then getting hooked N4 by Baldrick. But then I can't see why he idled last night, so meh.

JB on the other hand is a BPV, which could mean like BPV SK or something, but he would have had to have gotten even unluckier, because he was only hooked N1 and maybe N6.

Really, if we have a SK, no matter who they are they would have had to have been really unlucky with their kills, so idk.

Doublevoting third is a pretty good theory too, I guess.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one died, it's now D7.

It's also LYLO.

D7 ends whenever a real host says it does

Thanks Paperblade.

It is now D7. D7 ends at 5:30 PM MST on March 24.

With 4 alive, there must be a hammer (3 votes) to lynch.

Edited by Sangyul

okay theory time

third probably has a doublevote. even without that, one can argue no one is clear.

4/1/1 potential lylo. say we NL, and assume no roles.

maf/third both kill town.

2/1/1 going into D7. Town plays kingmaker with 2 players, regardless of doublevote. best plan would actually be to force NL and hope antitowns cross kills.

if we lynched one of them it'd be 4/1 going into the night and it'd be mylo with maf/lylo with third, assuming no blocks.

now all that considered, remember that xinny was killed N2? why xinny over the claimed doc? well that could be explained as being the third killing xinny and not the mafia! since mafia couldn't kill the claimed doc (because of elie's doc), they decided to frame him using the roleblock and get him lynched that way.

so if that's assumed then elie isn't lying about his doc or his kill, which pretty much clears him. so elie outs his roleblock target and yeah.

if anyone has a problem with this theory please speak up

also i'm going to preempt your inevitable question/argument: no pushing after the effectively confirmed scum doesn't make sense if I was the third because it'd put myself in a worse situation over just going along with lynching Kay

one sec I'm gonna logic crunch something

hey uh someone wanna explain why the redirector redirected shinori to themselves n3?

alternatively it might be the third has a redirect? i don't even know at this point.

I hooked manix

No kill

Well?

uh. i already explained why me being the third is shit

also why me over JB, i'm curious

the alternative is that JB was hit last night. hey JB were you hit last night or not

I was playing up to this point under the assumption that Mancer wasn't killed because the mafia thought they might be able to lynch him off. And they were able to. SK!Elie makes most sense to me right now:

N1: Elie gets mass-hooked

N2: Mafia and Elie both hit same target- this is easy possible because while Xinny was looking pretty townie, so he might have also assumed that the mafia would kill Mancer, and so decided to go after Xinny instead.

N3: This is where it gets kind of ehhh because Mancer was hooked this night and I can't see any SK, whoever they are, going after Darros. No idea what happened here.

N4: Elie got hooked this night.

N5: This is the night where Elie actually killed someone!

N6: Elie idles to throw suspicion on the person he "hooked". Note that as far as I can tell, Manix got no notification that he was hooked. Of course, I don't know if passive/idling roles would even get it, but yeah.

I also don't like at all how Elie hooked the one person that most people thought was most likely to be town. Most of the plans were for him to hook JB. I could have understood him hooking me too. But Manix?

ugh that said it makes no sense for the SK to hit the BP over killing for the win

this is relevant re: JB, BBM

like even faking it is like????????? why

off that I think it's fair to say that JB is probably legit, y/n?

like think about it

why hit a BP, when today is LYLO and a dead guy instead of hitting a BP would win the game

i don't even know anymore because nothing is making sense

It's looking more and more likely to me that Elie idled a kill to throw suspicion on his "hook" target that probably doesn't even exist. But then comes the question of why wouldn't he just kill if it's LYLO right now? Hnng.

this is stupid

everything is circular logic

unless the third isn't a doublevoter but gets some ability if there's no kills. I don't know. (like maybe a second kill? idek)

Still at work but got a minute.

Why hook Manix?

Hook BBM: if he's town (and my early game reads sucked so I could have been wrong about him being scum) then he wouldn't be able to activate his Vengeful shot that he claims to have. Result: Potentially fuck over town.

Hook JB: Hook a BpV, which I'm assuming exists to counter because of my Vig shot and mafia kill,, I believe is a 50/50 claim. Result: Help town if he is lying scum, no harm done if he is town.

Hook Manix: hook a Miller, which is never provable no matter what, and considering I just hosted a game with a Miller fakeclaim as a given, it's possible. Result: same as JB.

Honestly since the only night with two kills has been the night I got shafted and redirected to Shin, and I only had one shot, I assumed that JB is teetering potentially ITP, more than Manix and BBM, and if he is ITP, he doesn't seem threatening.

So I figure that if an ITP exists, it's JB. BP makes sense for an ITP whatever to have, and it's provable (granted he claims hit). BBM's role is actually beneficial to town if he isn't lying through his teeth, and kinda POE'd my hook onto Manix.

So with no kill, I'm assuming that either Manix is scum, trying to look town by deploying his "wtf happened" first, or scum idled to make, well, I dunno who look bad probably me since I have the only claimed kill in the game.