Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 hours ago, Icelerate said:

How do you keep Mia safe from archers?

Usually Roy or one of the quad-girls (Elincia, Cordelia or Cherche most of the times) reach the dangerous minions first. For Archer Røkkr I have Iote's shield on A:

Spoiler

16Zd2xd.png

For the rest, her vanilla bond skill is fine for survivability. 

7 hours ago, Icelerate said:

He can work in galeforce strats in AR def or AR offense. 

Yup, since his prf refine prevents QR/vengeful fighter, he is great with lunge on defense. 

On light weeks, he is my main offensive unit. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

31 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

One guess as to what movement class I use the least.

Hey, armors can be pretty rad too especially when you've got this:

wy3WSXT.png?1XN6vu2H.png?1
cH5EKPR.png?1rpr8arn.png?1

Too bad my Valentine's Hector isn't also +Atk so I'll just have to settle for 4 out of 5.

I still use the green Dragonflowers anyway if for no other reason than to make the forced armour quests easier.

(That said, I tend to forget the mechanic exists for a while, then spend every single Dragonflower I have in one fell swoop. I also tend to forget that Ally Supports are a thing, and some of my most frequently used units either have a hopelessly outdated one or lack one altogether.)

While Resplendent Ike does in fact look awesome and has ensured that I'll be paying for the pass next month as well, I'm just want to bask in the splendor of Cordelia's final form for now:

Spoiler

UPsWyvi.png

While this should probably go without saying, she will be my lead for the entirety of the A Hero Rises VG. This is completely nonnegotiable.

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I'm curious about who will be the 3-4 hero

Ike is okay. i have a decent-ish Ike i think. so having a neutral one is fine. Heavy Blade/Aether Fodder i suppose

There's no confirmation that we're alternating premium and common, right? Seems likely but afaik it's just speculation. 

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

There's no confirmation that we're alternating premium and common, right? Seems likely but afaik it's just speculation. 

no- to be fair, we don't have a confirmation. if it's just 5* heroes that's fine with me. but i am going to assume it will be a 3-4 hero unless told otherwise. 
(teehee. Resplendant Lissa pls). 

YAAAAY RESPLENDENT IKE!! I LOVE HIM! He got just what I wanted!! ROCKIN' MUSPELL BABY!

It works cause he is the Hero of Blue Flames in Japanese. And that blue flame cape? Sweetness.

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

While Resplendent Ike does in fact look awesome and has ensured that I'll be paying for the pass next month as well, I'm just want to bask in the splendor of Cordelia's final form for now:

Reveal hidden contents

UPsWyvi.png

While this should probably go without saying, she will be my lead for the entirety of the A Hero Rises VG. This is completely nonnegotiable.

Thanks for giving me an idea how to build Cordy up. 😄

Have to say, I'm a weird mix about Muspell Ike. On the one hand, I'm relieved that I don't feel a dire need to get him, despite him being my favorite character in FE. On the other... Even if blue is my favorite color, they have too much going on, artistically speaking. It makes the end result look cluttered and your eye's not sure where to rest, which makes it look kind of messy. They should've stuck to either a black-gold-red palette (sans the blue in his hair/eyes) or a black-gold-blue palette if they really wanted to accent the "blue flames" thing. The colors are super saturated, too, so it winds up looking confused, like they were going in too many directions at once. If I wasn't so busy with my own work, it might make me want to have a go at redesigning Muspell Ike. Also, as much as I prefer PoR Ike, I think that RD Ike's design would've lent itself better to the big, bold shapes and lines inherent in Muspell's aesthetic. Also, his look is too similar to his usual one. At least it clearly reads as Muspell, but if you just glance, it looks like regular Ike with some feathers stuck under his pauldron. It takes a bit of a closer look to notice other differences, which isn't what you want when making a statement (in this case, "this Ike has a strong splash of Muspell. Look at the new design!")

The easiest fix would've been to give a tip of the hat to his PoR Lord outfit and make the outside of his cape (and everywhere else they threw that bright red) a more muted, darker teal. That alone would've fixed pretty much everything. Or, if they're dead set on using red, then give Ike his red RD headband, make the scales on his breastplate and the inside of his collar match it, and completely do away with that bright interior of his cape, replacing it with either the same muted red in the RD headband, make it a very muted goldenrod, or make it a somewhat lighter gray than the shade his tunic has.

If someone could make these simple color adjustments in photoshop or something, I'd love to see them.

Looks like the same image but with a nosejob to me. 😛

On a completely different note, I've been so inattentive over the past week or so that apparently I forgot to harvest my crops. Whoops.

I just wish they would quit shoving Feh pass in my face.  I am sick to death of seeing those quests in my inbox.  I am never going to buy it even if they some how decide to release Elffin as a Feh pass unit.  I am happy for the fans of units getting new art work, but having it shoved in my face all the time that there is a pass I can buy to get extra stuff is driving me crazy and dropped any chance of me buying it down to zero.  If they ever add Elffin I will just buy a regular orb pack if I need to out of spite for the dang thing.

34 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Definitely not buying the pass now that I've missed Lyn. Ike's new art Is cool but he wasn't one of the units that actually needed a touch up so it's somewhat superfluous.

You can still buy Lyn. Also, I disagree that PoR Ike didn't need buffing. He's totally outclassed by his alts now without the Resplendent buff.

People seem to be missing the idea behind the colors chosen on Resplendent Ike. You all complain about the blue on the cape and stuff, but is everyone forgetting that like I said, he's the HERO OF BLUE FLAMES? The blue flame design on the cape is obviously meant to represent that, and it also fits because Muspell is the kingdom of flame. The rest of the outfit is basic Muspell theming. Change the colors and you just remove the nod to Ike's title and the Muspellness.

Regardless of Ike's title though, that blue flame cape is KICKASS to me.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm not planning to quit the pass, so there will be a lot of units that will either fill the  ? or - just be another spot in my roster. 
Ike is one of them. I won't lie - the stance + costume is really awesome.  so i am intrigued how they're going to do others. but I don't even use the ike i have - (either one of them), esp. now that i don't need guides that often. 

Feels weird having 42 orbs at nothing I'm aiming to spend them on right now. There's the legendary banner which I'll do one full pull on which is 15 orbs. Then the march banner which will have a Forging Bonds so I'll likely spend around 30 or so orbs there and maybe I'll spend a few on the double special heroes banner but that's not accounting for all the orbs we get in-between now and early march.

I wonder if I can get to 200 this time... I feel like once I break that barrier I can become a true saver... please let the banner be 3H and not the Dawn Brigade... I'm not ready for Edward...