• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Instead of Celica, I got a +Atk, −HP 4⋆ Reinhardt. My current one is +Atk, −Res. Reinhardt+1 intensifies.
−Res or −HP for Reinhardt?

HP IMO easier vantage etc

....although isn't your Rein Lancebreaker? Then Res

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Are we due for a double SP before the Tempest? I got a Celica (+HP -Atk, but a Celica nonetheless) and I want to raise her beforehand.

The tempest starts simultaneously with the double SP event on Friday, unless you mean something else.

Edited by Vaximillian

oof, I wish there was an option to save an arena assault to continue later. Maybe if I didn't have so many guys raised up I'd pick my teams quicker. The ability to see the enemy is huge! I definitely didn't expect that. 

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Are we due for a double SP before the Tempest? I got a Celica (+HP -Atk, but a Celica nonetheless) and I want to raise her beforehand.

Just use the tempest itself! There will be more low level options. Plus bonus units have boosts to their stats and earn double EXP and SP. +10 HP, +4 to other stats.

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

Just use the tempest itself! There will be more low level options. Plus bonus units have boosts to their stats and earn double EXP and SP. +10 HP, +4 to other stats.

From Level 1 (28/25/11/9/11, yeah, but...)? I think I'll give her a little bit beforehand...

Anyway, after that, I want to try Celica, Delthea, Sonya, and some melee unit. Probably Fae. (I do have Gray, but he also needs grinding...)

Just now, donkeykhang said:

So it seems tempest trial bonus characters will have a bonus HP+10, Atk Spd Def Res+4 and gain double exp & sp during tempest runs? 

As told on the channel, yes.

Well, this makes me a little less salty about the Sonya that ruined my 3,75% multiplier on the summer banner and therefore made me give up on getting any units from that banner all together. Knowing my luck, I'm going to pull a normal Leo when I'm looking for something completely different anyway.

17 minutes ago, donkeykhang said:

So it seems tempest trial bonus characters will have a bonus HP+10, Atk Spd Def Res+4 and gain double exp & sp during tempest runs?

It's been known do a while, I think it was shown during the livestream. It's also stated on the ingame notification board.

As if Celica couldn't carry my TT runs any harder than she already does. Also, thanks to you guys, I ended up promoting and skewering a Hana to give L&D 3 to Celica. I hope for my sake that it's as good as you guys promised.

Do they use the arena defense teams for arena assault? It seems you need 7 Reinhardt-counters to succeed. 

/Edit: First arena assault run: 6 of 7 teams had at least 1 Reinhardt. My R-Counters 5* Nino, 5* S!Camilla (buffed), 5* Hector, 4* Cecilia (buffed), 4*+2 Cherche and 4* F!Robin who lost on a defensive tile to the final +2 Reinhard ... 

Edited by mampfoid

42 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Do they use the arena defense teams for arena assault? It seems you need 7 Reinhardt-counters to succeed. 

/Edit: First arena assault run: 6 of 7 teams had at least 1 Reinhardt. My R-Counters 5* Nino, 5* S!Camilla (buffed), 5* Hector, 4* Cecilia (buffed), 4*+2 Cherche and 4* F!Robin who lost on a defensive tile to the final +2 Reinhard ... 

Yes, but if you want "easy mode", you can start the run with weak team. 

Uggggh I used up all my 80 orbs left and still no Tempest bonus unit for my main account...

Looks like I'm going the Berkut route :(

So much for saving for Hero Fest, but I guess I'd rather have easier time with the Tempest than non-guaranteed Hero Fest pulls (my second account didn't pull any of the 5% focus characters last time). I mean I guess I've been surviving without the Hero Fest heroes so far.

Some nice skill inheritance though, and I finally got a +Atk/-HP Cherche! 3 star so I have to build her from the ground up but I do have all the tools she needed like Bonfire, Drag Back and a Brave Axe+ in the waiting! Too bad I merged my old level 40 3 star Cherche with her straight away when I should have used the SP to learn skills BEFORE merging. Ah well, I needed to get rid of space quickly while I was pulling desperately.

Also received a few Barsts which are nice Reposition fodder (ironically on the same day I said I needed more!)

Also received a neutral 4 star Mae...where where you when I needed you LAST tempest?! Mae is nice though but not sure how to build her yet since she's neutral.

As for Arena Assault- I don't have that many 5 stars so just gonna take it easy with 4 star units at first battle.  

Edited by mcsilas

1 minute ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Saw this on local FEH group on facebook. So they already planned for 25  chapter? also, spd ploy 1 is missing? 

There are five maps in a chapter. No need to limit themselves only to the first maps. Also there is no Spd Ploy on the image, but Seal Atk & Spd, which is preceded by Seal Spd 1.

5 hours ago, Oboro! said:

Soysoy is telling the truth

You get one waifu, that's it

Harem route is the only true route. Waifus are better than waifu.

2 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Instead of Celica, I got a +Atk, −HP 4⋆ Reinhardt. My current one is +Atk, −Res. Reinhardt+1 intensifies.
−Res or −HP for Reinhardt?

I would keep both and put them on a defense team.

Gah, the loading times have started to become unbearable, especially when my phone tends to occasionally loose the connection that throw the 803 error message at me. I hope this can be fixed in an update. I guess it makes sense that more stuff an app has, the slower it runs.

1 hour ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Saw this on local FEH group on facebook. So they already planned for 25  chapter? also, spd ploy 1 is missing? 

P3jKf1d.png

Wow, a lot of these don't look familiar to me at all. Particularly the bottom ones. o.o What are these skills?

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Wow, a lot of these don't look familiar to me at all. Particularly the bottom ones. o.o What are these skills?

Those are the squad ace seals.The orange one is from the first squad assault (Hp +3) , the yellow one the second one (Def +1). The rest are probably released for later 

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Those are the squad ace seals.The orange one is from the first squad assault (Hp +3) , the yellow one the second one (Def +1). The rest are probably released for later 

Oh, those. There are other ones up there I don't recognize either, though. But it'd probably take awhile to point them all out and then identify them, so...