Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

17 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@Johann i gave Clarrise's Bow to Jeorge and Rebecca for fun since they already have Seal Attack. Makes for a fun training support unit (same with Smoke Dagger Saizo)

Yeah, at the very least debuffs like that are excellent for training. Felicia's low Atk helps with that too, and I also use Mist with Pain and Fortress Def, making it easy to wear enemies down to kill range. This was exceptionally helpful for training dancers in particular.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The chances are low unless it is a limited banner . It just that dagger users do not have the fire power currently in the game. Why debuff the enemy when you can outright kill them.  There needs to the new weapons to address the issue. But then that are what bows are for. Quite the pickle.

Maybe there needs to be a skill like Wrathful Staff or Dazzling Staff.

Dazzling Dagger removes the situational choice between Windsweep and Watersweep and works on all counter attacks.

Wrathful Dagger could maybe remove the debuff properties of daggers and add them to total damage instead. Silver dagger+ would be more useful since the -7 Def/Res drop would stack to damage, although maybe for balance it only chooses the highest stat debuff (so +7 instead of +14)

maybe a Sting Dagger skill that is similar to Bride Lyn's Candlelight, applying the no counter attack effect.

as of now, daggers are just fodder for Distant counter/Quick riposte cavalry like Xander so at least these skills would have more utility.

@Johann i had way too much fun building my Saizo with Savage Blow. Gave him Growing Wind for the lulz which offsets the lack of triangle advantage so in essence, he's attacking 3 times if he doubles. Sure not ideal but it's fun with Smoke Dagger

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Witch Corrin though. Do we need too many witches?

You can never have too many witches. But we should give Corrin (M) a witch costume out of pity. Maybe it will help make him more popular.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Let me pull a regular Celica first, damn it!

This one will have a better Ragnarok. And warp. And will change Sharena into a witch.

i need a Celica. or Gray. Or Anyone from the TT banner really. So close to 20 orbs...

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

This one will have a better Ragnarok. And warp. And will change Sharena into a witch.

Regular Sharena, witch Sharena, sword Sharena (the Warriors what’s-her-name girl), and healer Sharena. Colour-balanced team!

@GuiltyLove: speedo Camus though.

Edited by Vaximillian

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

i need a Celica. or Gray. Or Anyone from the TT banner really. So close to 20 orbs...

Dunno bout you, but when I used my free summon, it was 4 colorless and a blue. I was like "Nooo wait, that one doesn't count! Lemme do it again!"

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

Dunno bout you, but when I used my free summon, it was 4 colorless and a blue. I was like "Nooo wait, that one doesn't count! Lemme do it again!"

Totally. There were no red orbs in my first 2 rolls which sucked because Gray is my fave. 

I wish you could back out. Even if i had to spend 1 orb to back out just for better hunt summoning.

Edited by mcsilas

8 minutes ago, Johann said:

My free summon had no reds too. I got Jagen and was glad I did.

12 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

So you're saying she shows that dance to anyone? Oooh...

Well Silvia does- why do you think she can refresh 4 characters at once?

9 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I still am waiting for Magical Girl Camus

Not bad. But don't forget Sailor Nohr Moon (Leo).  

23 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You can never have too many witches. But we should give Corrin (M) a witch costume out of pity. Maybe it will help make him more popular.

But could he pull off Witch? Looking like a plain old wizard would be disappointing. Only Leo, Niles, and Garon of the Nohrian men could pull it off I think, maybe Jakob.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well Silvia does- why do you think she can refresh 4 characters at once?

Not bad. But don't forget Sailor Nohr Moon (Leo).  

But could he pull off Witch? Looking like a plain old wizard would be disappointing. Only Leo, Niles, and Garon of the Nohrian men could pull it off I think, maybe Jakob.

Witch Forrest can pull it off.

33 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I still am waiting for Magical Girl Camus @JSND

Not gonna lie, Magical Giirl-themed heroes would be beast.

I would roll for every single last one of them, because Magical Girl themed heroes. And speaking of Forrest, he needs to be one of them.

28 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Totally. There were no red orbs in my first 2 rolls which sucked because Gray is my fave. 

I wish you could back out. Even if i had to spend 1 orb to back out just for better hunt summoning.

I don't think that will happen since you already have to pay 5 orbs up front whenever you start a summoning session, and backing out with even a 1-orb cost defeats the purpose of having a "free" first summon. Not only that, but it allowing you to back out for free would let you reroll new summoning sessions indefinitely until you got what you want, which also defeats the purpose of the gacha.