Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Also looks like Myrrh is Celica, VA-wise.

Myrrh is Illya and Sanya, and that's all that matters.

9 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

still annoyed i upgraded my Faes the week before this banner. At least i hope she still has a niche, although my barracks needed some green Restanks anyway

Myrrh looks to be physically bulky instead of magically bulky. I'm expecting her stats to be something like Awakening Tiki's, but with all of her extra stats pumped into Spd.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So I pulled with all of my orbs for Micaiah, but did not get her, instead I got another Zelgius, a better one at that! Merged my old one onto him and sacrificed my Karel that I got on his launch banner for Wo Dao+ and the Fury 3 he had left behind, and refined that Wo Dao+ as well. So far, for W!Chrom and Zelgius, 7 5*'s got eaten up by them. Yikes. 2 merges for Chrom, 1 merge for Zelgius. Chrom got W!Robin for Armor March and Klein for Quick Riposte 3 and Death Blow 3, while Zelgius got Bold Fighter 3 from W!Lissa and Wo Dao+ from Karel. I just need 70 more Sacred seals to finally finish my W!Chrom. 

Random note that I just realized from the other thread, but Iote's Shield makes Myrrh not weak to Falchion (besides the usual weapon triangle modifier) unless they change Iote's Shield's description because it nullifies "effective-against bonuses", not "effective-against-fliers bonuses".

Huh. Looks like they changed the skill effect while I wasn't paying attention.

Edited by Ice Dragon

I wanted a new character voiced by Kira Buckland, but I didn’t mean it this way.

@Ice Dragon: it says “neutralises ‘effective against fliers’” in English, any different in Japanese?
IMG_20180124_150644.jpg

Ah, you edited your post. All my effort for nothing.

Edited by Vaximillian

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

: it says “neutralises ‘effective against fliers’” in English, any different in Japanese?

It says the same in Japanese now. They must have changed it recently (or stealthily enough that no one noticed it until now) because someone on Gamepedia updated Svalinn Shield's text within the past hour, and I distinctly remember everyone and their mother wanting to put Svalinn Shield on every cavalry and flier unit they could get their hands on back when Skill Inheritance first came out.

With Myrrh, we have our first and only flying dragon unit. I guess it won’t be long until we get an armored dragon. 

Falchion refinements or Wyrmslayer/Dragonpike/Dragon Axe when. 

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Halberd/Poleax and Firesweep Axe first.

Oh yeah, those as well. Add Guard Sword (or Defender), Guard Lance, Guard Axe and Guard Dagger to the mix. We have Guard Bow, might as well get the rest of the set. “Hunter” weapons when Laguz units pop out. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Halberd/Poleax and Firesweep Axe first.

Titania was the perfect opportunity to bring the poleaxe in. Too bad they only remembered about the horseslayers a month later.

Bolting and its cousins as firesweep tomes when?

9 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Oh yeah, those as well. Add Guard Sword (or Defender), Guard Lance, Guard Axe and Guard Dagger to the mix.

Guard naginata pls. Oboro needs her rightful weapon after our only naginata got Prf’d for no reason.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Guard naginata pls. Oboro needs her rightful weapon after our only naginata got Prf’d for no reason.

Any actual shuriken weapon please, now that I think about it. Oh yes, Guard Naginata, we need more Hoshidan weapons. Clubs too. 

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Any actual shuriken weapon please, now that I think about it. Oh yes, Guard Naginata, we need more Hoshidan weapons. Clubs too. 

Actual shuriken would be cool too. Clubs must bring Rinkah along. And thousand-times-cursed Fuga.

Edited by Vaximillian

7 hours ago, Humanoid said:

And the QR seal means you can field Spring Xander with his default Live for Honor without him being a total liability! Indisputably the true best user of the QR seal.

Spring Xander is not this bad. I gave him Fury 2 and does well enough in the tenth stratum quests, even with -DEF. Usually others do the fighting to grind SP anyway. 

If he ever will max HM, I'll sacrifice my spare copy to a lance unit who could make use of that carrot and Live for Honor. 

6 hours ago, Quintessence said:

I'm surprised most of you guys are short of badges while I've always a stock of 4 digit badges.

Before Warriors maps where available for the first time, I leveled up a copy of each unit I owned in the Training Tower. Otherwise I would be low on badges as well now: 

Spoiler

kfuPj3R.png

That's a lot of badges in general. An amount I’ll never reach. Grinding on the Training Tower feels like a chore now. I get bored of it too fast. I miss the Warriors maps. 

@mcsilasSting Shuriken would be quite welcome as well as a new dagger or shuriken effective against dragons to help deal with the rising dragon meta. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

That's a lot of badges in general. An amount I’ll never reach. Grinding on the Training Tower feels like a chore now. I get bored of it too fast. I miss the Warriors maps. 

I never got used to the Warriors maps, so I’m fine with the tower. Then again, I’ve never autobattled the tempest and am not going to start.

I never got used to the Warriors maps, so I’m fine with the tower. Then again, I’ve never autobattled the tempest and am not going to start.

The Camilla map makes training ranged units a breeze. It’s fast and great for SP grinding too. 

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

The Camilla map makes training ranged units a breeze. It’s fast and great for SP grinding too. 

I know it is great for SP grinding. I used it for SP grinding. I still levelled up my newbies in the tower before the Warriors maps, during the Warriors maps, and will be doing that after the Warriors maps.

I know it is great for SP grinding. I used it for SP grinding. I still levelled up my newbies in the tower before the Warriors maps, during the Warriors maps, and will be doing that after the Warriors maps.

I’d train any new units I wanted to train in the LV5 Frederick map and then move on to Camilla’s LV20 map once they were strong enough. The tower feels very inefficient and boring by comparison. Well, not that I’m training any new units now. 

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

The tower feels very inefficient and boring by comparison. Well, not that I’m training any new units now. 

First they ridicule the tower, then they come complaining they lack badges. And here I sit chuckling.

I'm only lacking red badges, so I rushed through all my remaining monthly training tower quests yesterday. Still only 500+ red great badges but at least I can upgrade another red seal if the next tempest has a good one

6 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

I'm a little worried at how casually accepting people are of Garm-wielding Ephraim.

I was joking...

Hey if you guys plan on flooding the feedback thing about your grievances with Eirika, maybe try to specify that all alternate costumes are kind of lame? It's a bad look if the complaints started coming in ONLY after they start doing this for pre-3DS characters.

I complained, but I specified said alts should be kept to seasonal and that they can actually use older characters for seasonal, too.

I like alts, but what should be a new character banner is not the place -.-

And I continue to mourn the Cormag I'd really hoped would be in the game over alt Eirika -.- 

Even the Ross I wouldn't have pulled for but at least is a new character.

*Sigh*

Edited by Cute Chao

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

@Quintessence @mampfoid

People have issues with badges?

IMG_20180124_161113.jpg

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you have any Level 3 seals? I thought only whales don't need badges for promotions. 

That's certainly a lot of training you did. :-)  Do you use the refresh button, or do you prefer the challenge? 

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid In before they raise the level cap again just after you sacrificed said unit

I would only sacrifice my spare S!Xander, I happen to have two S!Xanders. 

1 hour ago, Lord-Zero said:

I’d train any new units I wanted to train in the LV5 Frederick map and then move on to Camilla’s LV20 map once they were strong enough. The tower feels very inefficient and boring by comparison. Well, not that I’m training any new units now. 

Well Training tower is not more boring in the long term, since the Warrior maps are always the same, while the Stratum maps and opponents are random. 

The warrior maps are much more efficient in sense of time/stamina to SP/XP ratio though (and they have some guitar-heavy tracks). It was nice when I pulled NY!Camilla and NY!Azura to train them up in few time and have them learn all skills (vanilla and inherited) immediately. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Do you have any Level 3 seals? I thought only whales don't need badges for promotions. 

That's certainly a lot of training you did. :-)  Do you use the refresh button, or do you prefer the challenge? 

Atk+3, Spd+3, Close Def 3, Distant Def 3, Heavy Blade 3, Quick Riposte 3, Hone Spd 3, Fort Res 3, Panic Ploy 2, Guidance 3, Deflect Magic 2, and Squad Ace D 3 are my upgraded seals.

Coins are my true bottleneck.

When I’m bringing along my fliers, I refresh until it is a 4 or 5 enemies and no archers. Otherwise, anything goes.

You guys are reminding me I need to find a build for my 18 copies of Spring Xander. I might just end up going with Slaying Lance+ and Bonfire because he's pretty much Oboro on a horse with Subaki's Atk.

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Well Training tower is not more boring in the long term, since the Warrior maps are always the same, while the Stratum maps and opponents are random. 

Trying to find efficient teams to auto-battle Camilla's map was very enjoyable for me.

Most notably, trying to find a team composition I could use to auto-battle farm SP for Bride Lyn without anyone else getting a kill and without getting Lyn surrounded and unable to attack.