• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

What are you, Erik Cartman?

Nah, I'm just an angry little man who is angry at about everything. So, the toxic shit that comes out of a seagull's ass.

Edited by Kaden

16 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Nah, I'm just an angry little man who is angry at about everything. So, the toxic shit that comes out of a seagull's ass.

Ah, you didn't get the joke. Here's what I meant 

WARNING! Profanities

Spoiler

I'm appreciating the changes to Grand Conquest so far. This is my first time not being on Alfonse's team, so I'm a little heart-broken, but so far, my battles haven't been a huge pain. I've actually been doing them manually instead of autobattling actually. Being locked out of the higher difficulties is kind of odd...but I don't ever play Infernal anyway, so I'm fine settling with Lunatic. I may test out Infernal to see how feasible it is. Maybe I'll actually get all the rewards this time. lol Am I fan of this mode? Nope. But it's getting better.

I will say that the eternal tap battle probably frustrates me more. XD At least this time we have bonus stages...though I wonder how many of those we'll actually get.

Yep, I'm actually doing Lunatic manually instead of autobattle on Hard, since it's so trivial now (which is a good thing for me). The biggest challenge now is just trying to remember to wait for 20 kills before destroying the Fortress...

Given that I got to tier 24 doing Hard autobattles (and failing sometimes), manual Lunatic at 100% success should easily hit tier 25.

Tap battle the last couple of times has been at least slightly less of a chore, now that the daily quests effectively only require you to do two levels a day instead of 4 (even if it's occasionally on Hard).

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

Groom Marth being an axe unit is both great and annoying to me. It's great because he's another axe unit and the third axe cavalry to be added in the game, but it's annoying because he's a reminder of how messed up the axe unit pool is. Titania to this date is still the only demoted axe unit to have been introduced as Amelia, Dorcas, and BH Ike are 5*-only summons and out of the sixteen axe units, eleven of them, including TT units Gerome and groom Marth, are seasonal or limited. Thirteen if you add in Legion, Michalis, and Narcian since while they're currently available through GHBs, they're a bit more finite compared to regular summonable units like Bartre or Sheena.

Greens in general are kind of messed up in general too when you consider Boey and Titania were the only demoted new green units let alone not having stuff like Firesweep Axe, regularly obtainable Poleaxe, or a generic, not seasonal Wo Dao axe. Everyone else is either seasonal or stayed 5* summonable. Granted, green has good units for the low amount it has compared to the other colors, but could we get filler, regular summonable units like freaking Dagdar with a Slaying Hammer+ and Def Tactic, Scarlet with Slaying Axe+ and Brazen Atk/Def or Spd, Luthier with whatever Luthier stuff, or something?

The problem is axers have generally been less appealing than that of other classes. Generally they're masculine men, often not so good looking or of highly popular personalities (the worst being people like Dagdar and Garcia). There are obvious exceptions who are very popular, but most of these have gotten in already. Osian, Ross, Jill, Haar, and Charlotte are all that remains I guess of popular axes. There is a decent crop of second rate but good personalities, like Dart and Geese and Boyd, but the same can be said for the other weapon types. 

Holy Shit, the amount of powercreep on Bride Sanaki and Bride Tharja is absurd. Their weapons are like Owl tomes on steroids, and their new skills are pretty busted too.

I'm just glad the weapons can't be inherited.

22 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Holy Shit, the amount of powercreep on Bride Sanaki and Bride Tharja is absurd. Their weapons are like Owl tomes on steroids, and their new skills are pretty busted too.

You know it's  powercreep when Tharja is exactly the same type of unit, gets bonus BST, better stat spread and a prf with built-in speed.

Ok so... mixed feelings about these units... I'm really surprised at the selection here. So let's take it from the top.

Ninian - God not another blue tome flyer... come on man. On the other hand... BLUE. TOME. FLYING. DANCER. AND IT'S NINIAN. I tried for Shigure but only got L!Ephraim, I tried for NY!Azura and got NY!Camilla. While it would be the third blue tome flyer (meaning I'll have them all) it would kill 2 birds with one stone and that's amazing... her art bugs me for some reason though. I don't think I'm a fan of the style.

Sanaki - Sanaki wouldn't interest me... but she's a green tome Flyer and S!Camilla has continued to evade me... it would be really nice to have her as my current only green option for a flyer team is Cherche. The short hair looks silly also.

Tharja - The powercreep is real, but realistically like I didn't need Ishtar, I don't need her. I have plenty of red tome units. For the offensive ones I have Celica and Lilina. Her artwork is amazing though. Best Tharja art to date.

I'll probably do a couple of full pulls on the banner, but then I'm gonna hang back and wait for the Legendary Banner to drop. There's plenty of time to pull for the units here and orbs are a precious commodity.

40 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Oh god, I just realized that Tharja is going to be the villain and most likely over-whelming favorite in yet another VG.

There are only 7 wedding-themed units, though. Not sure how they would make it 8, if at all.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

There are only 7 wedding-themed units, though. Not sure how they would make it 8, if at all.

7 brides and Groom Marth

It's fantastic though in that people will be able to field the free 4* Marth in the VG for the 10% bonus while levelling the 5* one. The VG starts 11 days after the banner begins and it'd suck having to leave a newly pulled unit at level 1.

I actually do have a level 1 Bridelyn sitting around, but 90% sure I'll be on team Marthed Mask.

3 hours ago, Hawk King said:

huh you think so? I kinda thought it would be a bit better for Owl tomes because of stat bonus to everything and iirc having refinement to catch up but then again 2 panel req is lol

edit: i forgot Owltomes have 10 MT. IS WTF

Edited by JSND Alter Dragon Boner

12 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

huh you think so? I kinda thought it would be a bit better for Owl tomes because of stat bonus to everything and iirc having refinement to catch up but then again 2 panel req is lol

edit: i forgot Owltomes have 10 MT. IS WTF

Soren gets 14Mt, Owl effect, and Chill Atk. In that context these weapons are fine.

5 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Soren gets 14Mt, Owl effect, and Chill Atk. In that context these weapons are fine.

Well yeah i kinda forgot about that

Def one of my favorite refinement since i love the idea of Chill ATK lol

1 minute ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Well yeah i kinda forgot about that

Def one of my favorite refinement since i love the idea of Chill ATK lol

It's not even a refinement as the Chill Atk is on the default Wind's Brand, the Owl effect comes from refinement. I haven't refined mine yet, but I did merge a 5* Soren into my 4*+ 7, and I'll get there eventually.

37 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

it: i forgot Owltomes have 10 MT. IS WTF

After refinement, they all get 1 extra point of might. You can also opt for the attack refinement increasing it to 12

@mampfoid I would run FeH on my computer if I trusted it to run the game smoothly, but I don't. I am going to the Verizon store tonight, so hopefully that fixed my problem. I would like to get orbs now, so I can try for Ninian and Sanaki

Faint Spd looks very interesting in the hands of someone like Brave Lucina, Delthea, Marth (Refined), Eirika, Ephraim and Corrin

Especially on Brave Lucina when supporting melee units