• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Wait... does Celica just GET +5 Atk and Spd in combat with the Ragnarok refine at all times, not just at 100% hp? Am I reading this right?

Yes. The 100% HP clause is gone. Poof. To the ashes.

4 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

HOT DAMN, so much for Atk-Spd Push stacking on her then.

...well she is now REALLY high on the Divine Dew refine list.

I almost regret foddering my Summer Tana to her but not really. It’s not like I have dew to spare anyway. And it’s not like I have Desperation fodder anyway. At all.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I almost regret foddering my Summer Tana to her but not really. It’s not like I have dew to spare anyway. And it’s not like I have Desperation fodder anyway. At all.

Same here actually... I have so many units who need Desperation and I refuse to fodder the +Spd -HP Shanna that is currently the only copy I own...

...plus I still need to refine so many other weapons, and I only got 200 dews to throw around atm...

Ugh. Why does the game not allow itself to be put on an SD card?

I dread the next update, as I'm afraid I won't have enough memory to install it :(:

Also, why is it when I personally counted all the apps with more than 1 MB in size the took 2.6 GB, but the phone says it's 4.7 GB?

https://sensortower.com/blog/fire-emblem-heroes-revenue-summer-2018

Nintendo’s most successful mobile game to date, Fire Emblem Heroes, has been available for 18 months—but rather than losing momentum over time, it’s raking in more money than ever according to Sensor Tower Store Intelligence revenue estimates. Between July and August, players worldwide spent approximately $63 million in the game, the equivalent of more than one million $60 console games.

This spending represented a 34 percent increase from summer 2017, when players poured about $47 million into their quests to obtain rare heroes through the game’s “gacha” mechanic. During the three-month period this year, Japanese players spent the most on summoning new heroes, at approximately $36 million, or 57 percent, of the total.

The game is not dying any time soon.

Could make 3 refinements, but can't decide where to start. Cherche doesn't really need her refinement yet, I will decide when she needs a stat boost in ATK or SPD for a clear. 

Celicas refinement is the strongest, I still have two spare Linus copies and she already got Desperation. But I don't use all my strong red mages much. BB!Tharja for example wasn't used once since the days of her TTs. 

Odin on the other hand would be fun, I mean just watch his cool tome animation:

Now only one question remains: +SPD or +ATK? @NegativeExponents- @Zeo @mcsilas

Before I go nuts with the manuals, the only downside apart from not being able to get feathers for them is that the natures are also lost. Correct?

So I keep my ideal natures and turn the rest into manuals.

And GHBs/TT rewards units are 100% free to put in there aside from keeping one copy out because they are all neutral, right?

If all of this is correct, I might just be clearing over 500 spots...

2 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

the only downside apart from not being able to get feathers for them

What do you mean? You can increase the rarity of the books by spending feathers the same way as you would with actual units.

4 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

Before I go nuts with the manuals, the only downside apart from not being able to get feathers for them is that the natures are also lost. Correct?

And GHBs/TT rewards units are 100% free to put in there aside from keeping one copy out because they are all neutral, right?

By "not being able to get feathers for them", do you mean not being able to send them home?

The "Exchange Manuals" option lets you discard manuals for the same amount of feathers as you'd get for sending home the original unit.

35 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

You can get feathers for them~ But yes, you should keep your ideal natures~

3 hours ago, Jingle Jangle said:

The game is not dying any time soon.

I wish they would post the profits. Heroes could be barely breaking even for all we know.

SO, I can add giving Renewal to Celica to my bad decision list.
Also I underestimated Odins prf refine at first glance. He opens up now possibilities. 
Also Cherche is nice, I guess this time we have a good refinement harvest.