Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

15 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

The banner would probably look something like Flora, Silas, Charlotte and an alt of either Leo or Elise with a GHB of Hans because I would love the chance to beat him up Heroes style.

I think it might be worth mentioning that with one exception (Leif), every banner with an alt in it has used that character for the image. This bodes well for the banner having no alts in it, though I consider a non-seasonal Charlotte to not be an alt, so she'd be fair game as well.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 hours ago, Johann said:

I think it might be worth mentioning that with one exception (Leif), every banner with an alt in it has used that character for the image. This bodes well for the banner having no alts in it, though I consider a non-seasonal Charlotte to not be an alt, so she'd be fair game as well.

Huh, I never actually noticed that until you just mentioned it. Though at this point I am kind of just used to every banner having an alt on it. I am okay with an alt free banner if it reduces the numbers of complaints about it even though I kind of secretly wish for a version of Leo that, how should I put it, can compete and hold his own in today's meta.

Edited by NSSKG151

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

TA didn't need a nerf, since it already makes you extra weak against WTD.  I don't know why they felt the need to add CA.

I think it's mostly because they wanted colorless to be truly 'colorless' if they wanted to be---which Raven TA kind of stomped on. (Plus, if they knew Horse Lyn was a broken mess of a unit, then CA would help encourage to pull her & pull her needed skills.)

4 hours ago, RexBolt said:

I have no idea how any of you are seeing anything. Just look's like a hint of blue hair for me.

Is it a program? Photoshop?

The black spots on the left side of the question mark's bar are the eyelashes and eye. The blue blob at the top is the hair.

The angle of the hair's outline with the face indicates that they don't have bangs coming down straight forward. There is no headband between the eyes and the hair, so it can't be Thite, who has a hairband going the full width of her face between her eyes and hair.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

TA didn't need a nerf, since it already makes you extra weak against WTD.  I don't know why they felt the need to add CA.

Triangle Adept had the effect of putting colorless in a poor position where they can never have weapon triangle advantage, but can be at weapon triangle disadvantage and even doubly so.

Being extremely weak at weapon triangle disadvantage for colored units isn't a disadvantage for the unit because they generally don't have to deal with those enemies anyways, so Triangle Adept has always been a huge net positive for colored units and a huge net negative for colorless units.

The way I see it, Cancel Affinity isn't a skill designed to benefit the player. It's a skill designed to prevent AI-controlled colorless units from being instantly trivialized.

You know as much as I want an FE 6 banner, I almost want this banner to be Fates and just humans no shifters so that I can save orbs.  I am just wondering when did the "Far Fetched" heroes banner come out last year?  I saw some comments on other sites saying that this might be version 2 of that banner since Flora place very well on CYL 2 poll.  I would be fine with that since Kliff would probably be on that banner as well.

5 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

You know as much as I want an FE 6 banner, I almost want this banner to be Fates and just humans no shifters so that I can save orbs.  I am just wondering when did the "Far Fetched" heroes banner come out last year?  I saw some comments on other sites saying that this might be version 2 of that banner since Flora place very well on CYL 2 poll.  I would be fine with that since Kliff would probably be on that banner as well.

November. 

Notably, in last year's november there is only one main banner, far-fetched heres. I wonder if they can fit two banners this year. 

It’s probably Flora or Lilith. As for others that could come along in the “banner”...Hans, Iago, Zola, Rinkah, Garon, Benny, Charlotte, Camilla alt, Reina, Hayato, Mr. Fuga, or a Corrin alt (either gender). 

9 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

It’s probably Flora or Lilith. As for others that could come along in the “banner”...Hans, Iago, Zola, Rinkah, Garon, Benny, Charlotte, Camilla alt, Reina, Hayato, Mr. Fuga, or a Corrin alt (either gender). 

No mention of Silas? Why shouldn't Corrin's best friend be in it? I really want Silas if anymore Fates character are coming, I adore him and he was my Corrin's husband.

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

No mention of Silas? Why shouldn't Corrin's best friend be in it? I really want Silas if anymore Fates character are coming, I adore him and he was my Corrin's husband.

I omitted Silas for a reason: We just got Quan. He could still sneak in as a sword cav but I don’t see it happening just yet. 

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

I omitted Silas for a reason: We just got Quan. He could still sneak in as a sword cav but I don’t see it happening just yet. 

...And we also got Ethlyn right after getting CYL Veronica. Doesn't mean anything.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...And we also got Ethlyn right after getting CYL Veronica. Doesn't mean anything.

Ethlyn is a TT reward while CYL Veronica can be rolled on a banner. Different scenario unless the would-be Silas ends up as a welfare unit sometime later. 

“Doesn’t mean anything”? I’ll disagree on this one time. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

That's a pretty loaded schedule. They know my birthday's this month, so they're bringing out the fates banners.

I wonder what the deal is with the month-long new heroes banner, that's not a seasonal. That's kind of odd.

1 minute ago, Lord-Zero said:

Ethlyn is a TT reward while CYL Veronica can be rolled on a banner. Different scenario unless the would-be Silas ends up as a welfare unit  sometime later. 

“Doesn’t mean anything”? I’ll disagree on this one time. 

Doesn't matter, the point is we got two similar units very close together. Silas could be on the banner or a TT unit. I'd rather him be in the banner so he can get IVs, but still.

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And Veronica in turn showed up not too long after Maribelle.

If anything, Silas probably should be a sword cav based off the fact that his Sword rank starts a level higher than his Lance rank in both Birthright and Conquest.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Doesn't matter, the point is we got two similar units very close together. Silas could be on the banner or a TT unit. I'd rather him be in the banner so he can get IVs, but still.

Sword cavs and lance cavs are pretty saturated as they are right now. However, if he came as an axe cav, sure, no problem. He’ll most likely be a rather mediocre unit with a desirable skill.