• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I wouldnt count out Dragon units yet, They only got one Fortify Dragon C Passive and as soon as the other 3 Fortify/Ward Passives drop for Dragon units they will unleash hell. This is prolly one of the reason why they are holding back on introducing them because... Well you have a full Emblem Team WITH a capable Dancer. But at some point they will give in on those C-Slot Passives and then the Emblem Wars start.

1 hour ago, Birdy said:

@Arcanite & @SatsumaFSoysoy I'm sure you guys are just joking and just having fun, but should we just end this before things are going to get out of hand and someone will get hurt/sad? Sorry to be a spoilsport ;_;.

You're right Birdy-bird

@SatsumaFSoysoy Why can't we be friends? Not that I want to be friends anyway

6 hours ago, Othin said:

Threaten skills have never seemed very useful for me, at least not at high-level play. I might use extra copies of Narcian and f!Robin for their Breaker skills at some point, though.

Late response, but I just wanted to reply to this.

I'm working on a secondary team that is made up of units whose strength stat is kind of unfortunate. (Klein is -atk and my only Klein ever, Henry's strength is still on the low side even with +atk. Oboro's strength is just okay, but at least she has bonfire!) I put a hone attack on my Fae to help them out, but I also decided to make use of Oboro's natural threaten res to help Henry, and if I can pull another Peri I'll put threaten defense on one of Henry or Klein to help Klein and Oboro out. So I guess it can be useful if you really put an effort to make it useful?

Ack, just got booted from my toilet sesh. I should have used more of my stamina, I have another narcian and a felicia to raise up.

4 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Screenshot_20170529-011008_zps2cotte7y.p

@MaskedAmpharos My Celica slapped her and sent her home. I'm sorry.

Normally when somebody slaps celica they reveal their identity and join her team.

I'm wondering who to 5☆ this time. I originally planned on promoting Cecilia because, you know, favoritism. But I also had in mind it'd be cool to promote a blade user like odin because favoritism. Seriously speaking, I have Nino and Tharja at 40+1, Tharja being more invested than Nino. She currently has Ardent Sacrifice, Desperation 3 and Threaten Res 3 while Nino has Defiant Res 3 and Glacies.

Thing is, if I promote Tharja, which units should be with her for Arena team aiming for 4.8k+ offense? There's Sharena with Fortify Res Seal and probably Ryoma with Hone Speed 3, who else would be good? Julia for Reins?

Just now, Quintessence said:

I'm wondering who to 5☆ this time. I originally planned on promoting Cecilia because, you know, favoritism. But I also had in mind it'd be cool to promote a blade user like odin because favoritism. Seriously speaking, I have Nino and Tharja at 40+1, Tharja being more invested than Nino. She currently has Ardent Sacrifice, Desperation 3 and Threaten Res 3 while Nino has Defiant Res 3 and Glacies.

Thing is, if I promote Tharja, which units should be with her for Arena team aiming for 4.8k+ offense? There's Sharena with Fortify Res Seal and probably Ryoma with Hone Speed 3, who else would be good? Julia for Reins?

+1 Nino and Tharja rather than eating them for -blade tomes. For shame good sir, for shame.

If you're planning to whale in the bride banner, Cordelia has Rally Atk & Spd, meaning she can let anyone become a Restoration L. Ryoma probably shouldn't be in the same team as Tharja due to too much overlap in what they kill. Julia is fairly decent as a partner, yes. If you have a 5* Olivia she's pretty good, since bonus unit & dancer status. Last slot would just be whatever kills the few things that leak through the Julia & Tharja combo, which shouldn't be much.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

You're right Birdy-bird

@SatsumaFSoysoy Why can't we be friends? Not that I want to be friends anyway

Hmph, it's not like I want to be friends or anything!

10 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Normally when somebody slaps celica they reveal their identity and join her team.

My Celica was Cordelia all along!

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

+1 Nino and Tharja rather than eating them for -blade tomes. For shame good sir, for shame.

If you're planning to whale in the bride banner, Cordelia has Rally Atk & Spd, meaning she can let anyone become a Restoration L. Ryoma probably shouldn't be in the same team as Tharja due to too much overlap in what they kill. Julia is fairly decent as a partner, yes. If you have a 5* Olivia she's pretty good, since bonus unit & dancer status. Last slot would just be whatever kills the few things that leak through the Julia & Tharja combo, which shouldn't be much.

Haha no I don't want to get their blade tomes unless I get dupes!

I'll give the wedding banner a shot but I won't whale on it, probably a session or two. If I don't get Cordelia I'll keep Sharena if she gets to be a bonus character.

Speaking of dancers, I recently got Ninian but I haven't invested too much on her besides giving her Glacies. She hasn't learnt Fort dragons though.

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Is the wedding banner going to be the main banner or is it a side running banner?

The main banner, just like the spring banner.

We can expect side banners showing up sometime during its run as well, for the upcoming GHB and Voting Gauntlet and potentially any other events. Speaking of which, we should learn what those are after today's maintenance through datamines.

18 minutes ago, Othin said:

Speaking of which, we should learn what those are after today's maintenance through datamines.

This is what I'm hoping for.  I have to know whether or not we're getting Camus this week. 

Just now, Othin said:

The main banner, just like the spring banner.

We can expect side banners showing up sometime during its run as well, for the upcoming GHB and Voting Gauntlet and potentially any other events. Speaking of which, we should learn what those are after today's maintenance through datamines.

Ahh ok, I couldn't remember if spring was main or side, that's why I asked. Might be a while for more new characters then :/

19 minutes ago, immatx said:

Ahh ok, I couldn't remember if spring was main or side, that's why I asked. Might be a while for more new characters then :/

If the usual schedule holds, our next characters should be the next GHB character sometime while this banner is going on, then the next main banner when this one ends after a bit over two weeks.

Apparently maintenance ends in roughly 5 mins ~. Can't wait to see what announcements they have.

= EDIT =

Maintenance is over! No news nor announcements. I want some news!

Edited by Quintessence

mRqwHCH.png

Someone had a bad day.

EDIT: Here's the map for Camus. (F5 INTENSIFIES)

Spoiler

NdWAYdW.jpg

Edited by Falcom