10 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Typically, he was -Spd, while Eirika, Tana and Cordelia all have some of the best stats, but oh well. His voice is fantastic. He might replace Gerome or Subaki for a bit on my flier team, since they have the most HM :D

Good luck if you do go for it. Might be worth waiting to see what the legendary banner brings :)

Yeah I think whoever we have for Green will be a good pick- if I ever get green orbs.

Grima/Myrrh are both units that I don't have and are pretty good units. Christmas Lissa is pretty welcome with her Bold Fighter as well.

I just need to spend my orbs wisely though. 

At least Innes is still so fast that -Spd isn't that slow!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Noire on some random pulls just right after Summer Innes. Looking for more Innes, but might save until next week to see who else is on the summer banner. I have to consider legendary banner as well. ; -;

Edited by Aera

10 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Tybrosion Wow, 4 spare Gennys? You could make an evil defense team and still be able to keep 1 Genny for future Elise. 

I've pulled her five times total up to this point, which I believe makes her the 5* exclusive I've pulled the most. And I wish I thought about the defense team possibilities, since I've used all of them but one for merges. The one that I didn't use for a merge instead went towards this.

Spoiler

PbdD8q2.png?1

Well my free pulls yesterday were nothing but fodder.  I managed to get 14 orbs together to try again with my 3.50% pity rate for S!Tana and I get pity broken by flying Nino because there were no red orbs.  I am happy about Nino since she is +spd,-hp and I really like her art, but I really need a flying red mage.  Back to grinding orbs out of the CCs and praying to Naga that Tana comes home.

Since the legendary banner seems not very tempting for me, I gave Tana two other tries (aka 10 orbs) to come into my team, but: 

8iYabGG.png

+DEF/-RES is a little bit unfortunate for dragon hunting, but I'm happy I got another new unit from this banner with a relatively low amount of orbs. SA!Cordelia, Zeglius, Leo, Karla and Lucina are new, Leo#2 and vanilla Cordelia where bonus. Best Summer banner for me so far. Missing only Tana, perhaps Innes and an off-banner flying Nino to be perfect.

@Vaximillian (because "Hope will never die!" to get our Lucinas) @mcsilas

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Hope eternal indeed! So happy for you to finally get her after all this time.

Did you even go all that crazy during that Lucina + 2 banner? IIRC that was the last Lucina banner? Idk

3 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Did you even go all that crazy during that Lucina + 2 banner? IIRC that was the last Lucina banner? Idk

The Falchion banner? I think I was saving for Thracia at that time, if I remember my timeline correctly.

Hector... man... You're not making it easy for me to fodder you...

Here's my free pull.

LXPXbTz.jpg?1

He's +Atk which is good, but -Def... which is not so good. But even so...

Welp, I returned to the session after a communication error to this, so... I'm happy.

Spoiler

14Fp2LY.jpg?1

Also +Atk, which is cool, but -Def... which isn't.

Edited by Frenzify

First circle was three reds, a blue and a grey, ugh. Oh well, wasn't expecting much out of 30-odd orbs anyway.

4* Wrys
*game crashed*
4* Tailtiu

A green, two reds, two greys. 28 orbs means if I open more than one I'll have to stop and get orbs, so I just open the one.

4* Gunter

Green, three blues, red. 23 orbs left so I'll open them all I guess.

*game crashed*

4* Cecilia
*game crashed*

Forget it, I'll come back later.

8 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Hector... man... You're not making it easy for me to fodder you...

Here's my free pull.

LXPXbTz.jpg?1

He's +Atk which is good, but -Def... which is not so good. But even so...

Welp, I returned to the session after a communication error to this, so... I'm happy.

Reveal hidden contents

14Fp2LY.jpg?1

Also +Atk, which is cool, but -Def... which isn't.

honestly -Def is fine, he's still at 37 defense which is monsterous. i almost think +Atk -Spd is his best boon/bane, but -Def is a close second

Just a 3* Gwen from my free pull, it was all blues and colorless so I didn't pull further. Not sure if I really want to put orbs into the banner or not.

Recapping now that it seems stable

4* Wrys +Def -Res
4* Tailtiu +Res -HP

4* Gunter +Res -Atk

4* Cecilia +HP -Spd
4* Catria +Atk -HP
5* Horse Ephraim +Spd -Def
4* Lon'qu +Spd -Def
4* Lukas +Atk -Def

Not who I was after but if I'm going to get a duplicate it may as well be a legendary. Not even as good as my current +Spd -HP but he goes to +2.

Ahhh I'm dumb, I decided to at least get the chance to pull A green, so I got 2 on my next session and I got a Brave Ike from the first one!. Terrible +res -atk IV, but he's just SB fodder anyway. Then I let greed take me and went in for another session and wasted 20 more orbs on the whole circle for trash and an Effie merge.

Should have stopped when I got that lucky Ike, but oh well. I'll try to stay strong for Summer 2 now.. hopefully..

Edited by Alkaid