Voting Gauntlet: The Blood of Dragons!  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Astellius said:

I don't think you're in my friend list yet, so, if you'd like, send me a request at 8608857766! I just switched in Tiki as my lead.

Any other people heading in the Corrin direction, feel free to send me a request, but let me know if you do!

I'll go ahead and do just that when I have time... anyone's also good to send me a request at 0380878210. (Account name is Woofie)

Edited by Christactics

15 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Consider it done!

8 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I'll join Lady Corrin so feel free to use my DC Eliwood. I'll add you. 

Okay, got you both!

3 minutes ago, Christactics said:

I'll go ahead and do just that when I have time... anyone's also good to send me a request at 0380878210. (Account name is Woofie)

I'll be on the the lookout for the request!

4 minutes ago, Christactics said:

Sent a request! (My username is Alexmender...very original I know).

6 minutes ago, Christactics said:

I tried sending a request but it seems that your friend list is full. 

@VaximillianI can get him to +10 but I'm waiting on Arvis and...if I get lucky, a -HP +Res Eliwood for greater mage tanking. This one is the first Eliwood I've ever pulled in the game so he's kinda special to me. Speaking of merged 4*, I do have a 4* LV 40+8 +Atk Bartre. Eliwood is a good unit, especially when he gets Durandal and his res is good enough for dealing with mages. 

At the very least, I'm glad Ninian won, so I have my second choice to support. I would have legitimately just called it a day with the gauntlet if it was Corrin v Corrin.

Edited by Frenzify

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

@Lord-Zero: I’m still waiting for a better nature for Eliwood (this one is Atk/Def, and I heard +Spd helps him more), as well as Est and Sophia before I can promote them. And I want to promote them.

I was just checking my 3* Eliwoods and found out that one of them is -HP +SPD. Speed is always good so I could end up making that one my main Eliwood. 

@Infinite Dreams I tried adding you as well but your friend list seems to be full. 

24 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

@Vaximillian and @Astellius I decided to send both of you a friend request since you both are on Team Corrin. I hope that's okay.

Also, my friend code is 8264658470 if anyone else wants to add me.

Yes, of course!

11 minutes ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

Ouch, my Poor Boy Corrin got stomped hard the last Hour.... oh well Rank 11k something.

Guess I join the other Corrin now.

(I would go Ninian, but I'm still Mad at her for avoiding me for so long)

Same here! Just how many orbs of mine does she want?! Just how many Subakis does she think I need!!!

23 minutes ago, Mercenary Kiara said:

(I would go Ninian, but I'm still Mad at her for avoiding me for so long)

10 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Same here! Just how many orbs of mine does she want?! Just how many Subakis does she think I need!!!

Try summoning on your birthday; that's how I got my Ninian -- during the second hero fest.

14 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Yes, of course!

My stalkers were Est and Jagen during that time. And that pitybreaker Mathilda during HeroFest

Wow, I did not expect Ninian to be THIS popular. Corrin got obliterated.

I'm glad she's going to win, hopefully. We need a non-Fates/Awakening win again.

13 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Try summoning on your birthday; that's how I got my Ninian -- during the second hero fest.

But my Birthday is in May. There is no way I can hold back that long!  XD

Also, now you can Enjoy your Corn Dessert! ?