• Faye, Devoted Heart
    • Priscilla, Delicate Princess
    • Tharja, Dark Shadow
    • Dorcas, Serene Warrior
    • Catria, Middle Whitewing
    • Katarina, Wayward One
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Tactician_Iris said:

I expect my Friendlist will be short in Team Rhajat members though so if anyone wants to add me it's FC: 79097408 (Summoner name Ilia)

You're missing the last 2 digits in your FC there (though it's in your signature, so it was fine).

I'm the エクラ with Ayra as lead.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You're missing the last 2 digits in your FC there (though it's in your signature, so it was fine).

I'm the エクラ with Ayra as lead.

Gah, that's what I get for not having my morning coffee yet >.<
But woohoo, accepted!

Something strange happened: I did the first fight for team Sigurd and I got an Azura and a Clair as teammates for my Sigurd. After the fight I could send friend requests to both, so it seems nobody of my list supports Sigurd.

But: Also the quest for having a red ally was solved! Could I solve them by choosing my own unit if nobody in my list supports the same team? 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Something strange happened: I did the first fight for team Sigurd and I got an Azura and a Clair as teammates for my Sigurd. After the fight I could send friend requests to both, so it seems nobody of my list supports Sigurd.

But: Also the quest for having a red ally was solved! Could I solve them by choosing my own unit if nobody in my list supports the same team? 

There's a pretty good chance that you went into your first battle before anyone on your friends list joined your team. It's happened to me for the last couple of gauntlets I was awake for the start of round one for.

And yes, your own units will count for the quests.

3 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Yep, that's how I always solve them when I chose a team that I don't have the unit for. Like this one!

*weeps sorrowful tears*

...............Huh?

Oh, everything's fine. Only had to deal with two Brave!Lyns and an Olivia on the Ch. 2-3 (Book I) map with my Catria, @Arthur97's Marth and a Julia. Yup, that encounter definitely didn't result in a spent Light's Blessing or an increase to my already dangerously high hatred of Brave!Lyn and Lyn in general, nope.

Also, I accepted your request @KongDude. Let me know if you ever want someone else instead of my Palla.

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yep, that's how I always solve them when I chose a team that I don't have the unit for. Like this one!

*weeps sorrowful tears*

Didn't know it was possible, perhaps to not punish the friend-less even further? 

12 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

There's a pretty good chance that you went into your first battle before anyone on your friends list joined your team. It's happened to me for the last couple of gauntlets I was awake for the start of round one for.

And yes, your own units will count for the quests.

You joined team Sigurd as well, let's be friends (5719621907)! First one chooses my representative:

Spoiler

Some non-red examples: 

DC Titania (current rep)

Tana (Firesweep build)

Tana (triple close defense build)

Cherche (4*+10 Brave build)

Ninian

Azura (PA or normal)

Elise (wrathful)

Any Flier

Jeorge (Brave build)

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

You joined team Sigurd as well, let's be friends (5719621907)! First one chooses my representative:

Added!  DC Titania is always fun, but I wouldn't say no to getting to use Tana for once :0

20 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

My lead is currently Tana due to laziness. Ah well, have fun not taking damage from melees!

I'm beginning to suspect you're the only person on my friend's list who picked Faye.

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I'm beginning to suspect you're the only person on my friend's list who picked Faye.

Double check your Tanas as they arrive. One gauntlet, I actually had two different Elincias in my three main partner units- one of them ran Luna, and the other ran Galeforce.

If you get the same double Close Defence Tana with Wings of Mercy every time, then yeah, I'm your only Faye-loving friend. Ah well.

3 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Double check your Tanas as they arrive. One gauntlet, I actually had two different Elincias in my three main partner units- one of them ran Luna, and the other ran Galeforce.

If you get the same double Close Defence Tana with Wings of Mercy every time, then yeah, I'm your only Faye-loving friend. Ah well.

No one else on my friend's list has a Tana lead, and both times I got Tana I wasn't prompted to request contact, so unless my other friend's list people are just late in picking teams, I think it's just you.