Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

Soooooooooooo lost.

##Unvote

Don't actually think Iris is scum. Eli claim seems legit for now, the whole starting with 0 drives is something I'd totally buy for this game. Need to ISO, but probably won't before phase end, rip me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eury I thought you said you weren't going to do those anymore.

Elie is locked into a Neighbour 0-shot Driver claim as either alignment... He can't exactly go I'M TOWN COP/HOOKER/DOCTOR/VIGILANTE when his Neighbour would chime in and CC him. If it was any other weak role I'd agree that Elie could have claimed a stronger role, but it isn't.

Agreed, 100%. IDK how I feel about the BBM roleclaim and outing his target because roleblockers and so many things could go wrong?? Just saying. BBM pretty much summarized how I feel about Elie's claim.

From a quick skim read, Mitsuki's new posts seem to be pretty meh and Elieson's are improving, but I need to reread them before (or if) I change my stance on anything.

Beli makes me want to :facepalm: but would not lynch, since bad logic =/= scum. He reminds me of FFM in that regard.

rapier pls

p sure rapier flakes for like 2 days and then asks for a sub, bbm asked for a sub b4 he flaked (and will stay <3), comparison not valid #justsayin

Ok I'M STUCK TO PHONEPOSTING NOW!

Yeah i don't think the eli claim is a fake and i'd rather lynch blitz/mits over the 3 main wagons today.

Mits calling me scummy for my easy vote on her reminds me of what scum me did to blitz in tyne wear. Its hilarious that i'm in her lynch priority just bcuz of that and nothing else.

There's also her eli vote which i didn't like bcuz it was an opportunistic shift from her kay vote(cmiiw reading on phone is hard)

@eli: stance on refa is he isn't giving town vibes but also isn't scummy but i could settle

##Unvote

##Vote: Mitsuki

Sorry I don't have a Comprehensive Case for this one; I just have what I've said about her previously and how she was my second choice for a lynch after Elie. I'm not so strong on Elie anymore. I'm also not sure about Refa at all like idk I just can't decide what I think about him, I thought he was town at the startish of D1 and now I don't even know anymore.

Still don't want to lynch BBM. I'm going to bed

Because that's all it is. I can't make any associations because we have no information. I'd rather make a play based on independent behavior (such as calling for subs).

I think your problem is you're focusing on the wrong things, and playing like this is gonna cause you to miss a lot in the long run. I can see how it'd work and I tried to play similarly to this once, but after switching communities a couple of times it didn't really work anymore.

Meh, I should probably read Mitsuki since I honestly don't even remember what I thought about her and make actual responses to peoples' comments towards me but I've been kind of unmotivated lately and meh. Probably will have something up by tomorrow.

Hmm, actually, since Neighbors aren't confirmed town, is there a reason that the other neighbor shouldn't claim to at least confirm the claim? I guess roleblock but scum can just block eli anyways

I mean, why not? Do you think you deserve to not be suspected at all?

shrugs

give me a night and then you'll think differently. i don't think you're scum btw so i haven't really been paying really close attention to you

Beli makes me want to :facepalm: but would not lynch, since bad logic =/= scum. He reminds me of FFM in that regard.

Don't insult me by dismissing my reasoning as bad logic. You don't have to agree with it but it's my reasoning and makes perfect sense. I could go through a lot of this topic and say "lol this is bad logic facepalm" but I don't because that's a shitty thing to say.

I think your problem is you're focusing on the wrong things, and playing like this is gonna cause you to miss a lot in the long run. I can see how it'd work and I tried to play similarly to this once, but after switching communities a couple of times it didn't really work anymore.

Thank you but no, this is how I like to play Day 1.

##Vote Blitz

I agree enough with Bluedoom and Rein's thoughts about Blitz. He's been unnaturally aggressive with things that aren't of much consequence which also clashes with what I remember of him from the past two games I've played with him. His vote on BBM doesn't really fit (and I'm not even sure I know who Bizz is), and after complaining a bunch about what he perceived as inactivity, he hasn't shown up for two days.

Thank you but no, this is how I like to play Day 1.

Man you get kudos from me for this. I would never have the courage to just say "fuck off this is how I play" and I'm sorry if I insulted you @__@

(Also I'm Bizz)

sorry for lack of content I'm going to bed hope to post tomorrow

Don't insult me by dismissing my reasoning as bad logic. You don't have to agree with it but it's my reasoning and makes perfect sense [to you, but not to most players**fixed]. I could go through a lot of this topic and say "lol this is bad logic facepalm" but I don't because that's a shitty thing to say.

I think that it is terrible reasoning and that is my opinion, but sorry that I offended you. I was going to type up a big post before and explain why I thought so, but it's not worth it, and I'm not scumspecting you so I tl;dr'd it. Though what bothered me a great deal that you think Elieson shouldn't be lynched only because I was the first vote on him? So what happens when (or if, since you're so certain I'm scum) when I flip town? Associative reads don't really help until after D1.

Okay good night guys, I will probably post in ~12 hours when I get to my shiny new dorm. c: i still haven't reread things i will tomorrow promise.

Though what bothered me a great deal that you think Elieson shouldn't be lynched only because I was the first vote on him? So what happens when (or if, since you're so certain I'm scum) when I flip town? Associative reads don't really help until after D1.

I thought it was clear that my reasoning is for Day 1 only. Everything goes out the window when we actually have information.

Elieson (6): Iris, Shinori, BBM, Rein, Boron, Kay/SB

BBM (4): Blitz, Elieson, Psych, Mitsuki

Mitsuki (4): Proto, Weapons, Eurykins, Levity

Boron (2): FFM, Refa

Blitz (2): Marth, Belisarius

Voteless (2): Bearclaw, scorri

You guys have about 16 hours left.

I cannot focus on hosting a game AND playing in one on top of other stuff going on. If things don't settle down, I might have to sub out on N1.

Refa's vote on me is terrible. His argument about me going after "obviously scummy things" is analogous to what people attacked me over in British mafia: going after things that were "too easy" and "obviously bad". Guess what the guy I had my vote on at the end of the day flipped. His statement about how I'm defending BBM without giving a read on him is false. I've stated NUMEROUS TIMES I don't agree with or see the cases on BBM, and I don't see what he's doing as scummy. His closing statement about how "her posts are fine but there's nothing that makes me feel she's town" reads like he's forcing a scum read on me.

I don't understand his read on Elieson either. Says that aside from a few scummy posts, reads townie. How and why do the rest of his posts aside from the two bad ones read townie? And yes, your Eury scum read does read biased.

I don't agree with Elieson regarding BBM, and I felt hat his reasonings for pushing BBM are bad. It looks like a faulty case based on something BBM didn't even do, and that he's trying to justify making BBM look bad despite his case being fundamentally flawed. I'm having a hard time following on the other things that he's posted, my mind just won't process it right now. So hopefully I can reread those before phase end.

Also, growing Mitsuki wagon. I did a skim of her posts and I feel that she's not pushing her scum read at all. She's defending herself a lot and replying to people, but I feel that she's not particularly "driving" the discussion. Aside from casing BBM and Elie early on, most of her other reads on people just seem less committed, and she's not pushing her strongest scum read as far as I can see. Is BBM still her strongest scum read?

I'm going to try to post again before phase end, but no promises if nothing improves.

I reread.

I don't really like Marth's earlygame, it felt really passive once I checked back through. He had to be prodded for opinions and all he gave out was "I agree on bear" and didn't really do anything else. Later on he says he wouldn't lynch bear based on that which is kind of a weird switch and his vote on Mitsuki is really bad, of all the reasons to suspect her youchoose the fact Kay and I could be a harmeless neutral slot? (We're not by the way.) I also have no idea why he wanted to randomly hammer Eli before a claim earlier either, it kind of looked like he was after a way to cut off discussion? I do agree with you on Blitz though (more on that in a bit.)

I feel as though FFM's vote on Iris in his first post was hypocritical? The only "scumhunting" he does is prodding people to post more, which doesn't really work considering he hasn't posted any opinions himself. The actual non-rolespec content in his more recent posts are better though.

I agree with the cases on Blitz, it feels like he was trying too hard to paint things from RVS as scummy (like not taking part in RVS and Proto apparently having "easy content" without explaining why it's easy or scummy.) I said earlier that Blitz pushing both sides of the Via/BBM argument is questionnable and the reasoning isn't very solid. He has Via as scum because she questionned a vote on her but says she was overreacting? Then on the BBM side of things it seems to revolve heavily around Blitz disagreeing with his Via townread and therefore BBM is scum for having a different opinion to him? That doesn't really work.

It also feels like he just kind of parked himself on BBM because he hardly addresses him at all in his following post and just responds to people who had queries about him. Like, the only new reads I see there are his read on Mitsuki which I could easily call him out for "easy content" on that just like did with Proto and Psych, which was also pretty brief. And I don't get how you're metaing Beli when he's never even rolled scum before so that's really weird too.

I kind of agree with Weapons about Boron being to focussed on bearclaw. I don't find the actual content of her posts scummy, but it felt like she stuck with it for a really long time.

After checking Iris again, I can kind of see where Beli came from with the "calling for subs is scummy" but I don't feel like he articulated it very well? #190 kind of looked like it was simultaneously smearing and protecting all of the inactives (from being considered as viable lynch targets) without really looking at which ones were worse than each other (because they can be differentiated between.) I don't really have any other issues with Iris though, I think the rest of what she's posted has been pretty townie and this is more for Beli's sake than for the sake of pointing out something scummy she did.

I just realized Eury asked me this and I didn't see it, but my read on Weapons is that he's probably town? I feel like he's being too loud and getting a lot of flak for it whereas he didn't really get much in Conspiracy where he was scum iirc (and even got SK'd because they thought he was a townie.) I feel like a lot of your reads are based on people doing suboptimal things rather than things that are actually scummy too, like with Weapons and Beli.

My Refa case is basically the same as it was earlier, but I'm tired of writing all of this up and really want to take a break. Maybe I'll formulate it a bit later but I dunno.

##Unvote
##Vote: Blitz

I don't really like any of the other wagons right now.