Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

I'm going to go to bed soon, and tomorrow/later today I'm teaching at a high school and then going for classes. In other words, I basically won't be around for all of tomorrow. Currently, thoughts are unchanged as from my last post.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsche, you're case on me is really flimsy. You didn't say anything of any substance and just said you were jumping on the bandwagon.

"Substance" lmao, you're the king of non-substance and that's why I'm voting you. All of your posts are pointless fluff that if they didn't exist nothing would really change about the game state. You're currently voting someone over a misunderstanding.

My vote is not a placeholder. You do not get to decide that it is a placeholder. I object to you labeling it as such.

I can, do and will. It's basically a placeholder. You spent three paragraphs asking him to get/explain more reads (when half the game is guilty of this) and criticized him for chasing up on an old scum read (by waiting for me to post) which is a pretty common play and not particularly scummy. He also did explain why he'd vote Clarinets/that other one (sheeping cases).

See Mitsuki's ISO for an explanation of the town slip.

I think if Izuhark really was flailing town with no read he'd at least be trying to give thoughts on the people in this game.

"If Izhuark was town with no read he'd be giving out reads on people" Boron 2016.

I'm biased because I'm townreading Izhuark but this is such an easy non-case that I can't let it slide. Not being able to produce content is null, it's not hard to make non-cases about people as scum. Boron's doing it right now!

kirsche, why does being self-aware of flaws make you town? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Nah scum doesn't see 5-6 votes on them and decides to not do anything with the flaws in their play.

By "easy non-case" I mean Boron's *case* on Izhuark.

Also apparently Bunch has a clarinets case that I missed but honestly it's kinda meh and it was a bit late realizing his quote block stuff.

I found out why Mitsuki's town reading Bunch. Don't see it but it's fine. Elie is like that all the time D1 though.

I began two posts this morning and I didn't have time to finish either of them before my access to SF was cut.

I'd like to know why you're townreading Proto/Clarinets/Me.

I'm not townreading Clarinets.
I'm townreading you because of the way you're handling your suspicion on me. It just feels like you're overly paranoid about everything because you're not very good at reading me, and you kind of realize that. As scum you'd probably be less careful.
I thought I had talked about Proto for some reason but apparently not. This is the post where I began townreading Proto. It's basically because of the first and last sentences of the first paragraph, they feel very genuine. I don't see scum!Proto outright saying that people should lynch him if they wanted, but that he's still going to do the same because that's the right thing to do from his point of view. Probably not a lot of people would do that as scum, either, but the fact that Proto was the one to say that is more relevant.

the people you listed as having "feelings" about all have more content than Elieson, minus Michelaar. So why is Elie more worth pursuing?

Because even if they have content I have basically nothing to say about it, and they're probably more likely to post new stuff that I can analyze since they've posted more before. Having a vote also motivates people to post sometimes, so yeah.

Kirsche, if you agree with something I've said you can point it out. If you disagree and it's time to consolidate on a lynch (around 24 h before deadline) you can point it out as well.

I don't see why scum!Mistuki would use selective interpretation to white knight so much though, especially in such detail. I think I'm with SB on the nagging feeling about her. Mitsuki is also the type of person to check if that Kirby PM is the standard PM too.

Can you clarify what you mean by this? It kind of comes from nowhere and I'm confused. Specially last sentence.

I should at least mention that the reason why I had a bad gut feeling about Kirsche is that he doesn't seem to actually be scumhunting to find scummy content, but rather it feels like he's just looking for who to vote. This post feels the same. Gut, I don't think I can provide a better explanation.

As for Michelaar, I didn't like his wording on this post. "I need" to vote. Who is telling you that you need to vote? And this post is similar. This is the weakest read though.

I'm back to having Boron as a null. I'm ok with her newer content.

Trying to get a read on Clarinets is impossible, it just feels like he's doing what he always does and I just don't see it as telling. I'm kind of wary of the wagon though, not seeing it as scummy but Clarinets just seems like the default lynch option when people don't have very good reads to go from (like it happened in Realm of Mirrors I believe).

I don't see why scum!Mistuki would use selective interpretation to white knight so much though, especially in such detail.

Means that I don't think this means you're scum trying to selectively interpret something for your own gain.

I think I'm with SB on the nagging feeling about her.

I have a nagging feeling about you.

Mitsuki is also the type of person to check if that Kirby PM is the standard PM too.

Rambling on why I don't think your town slip play was super townie for you.

Don't we have like 12 hours left or something? We should probably consolidate. I guess I'm ok to lynch Clarinets but I'd rather they post first.

Didn't ISO Cam because it seemed boring. This is why I never make commitments.

I'm bothered by Kirsche as well for the same reasons as Mitsuki. Another thing that bothers me is that he expresses some contradicting views on Mitsuki and Izhuark and I'm not really sure what his final thoughts on either of them are. Also his reactions to Freyjadour rub me the wrong way but I'm not sure if it's because he's scum brushing off issues w/him or just a playstyle thing. Boron case is fine, but I don't see why she's way lower than Freyjadour on his lynch priority considering that his case on her is way stronger (yeah, only one spot lower but he felt the need to put two >'s anyways).

I just don't get Michelaar TBH.

Mitsuki, who do you want to lynch? I'm not going to lynch Elie today because it's basically a shot in the dark.

Why are neither of my scumreads posting?! Ha ha hahaha ha haha, mafia sucks.

2. Alignments were 100% ENGLISH fuck you autocorrect they were 100% RNG.

Not late but I don't buy it because the only way I'd be the alignment that I am is RIGGING.

quick update on where i am in terms of an actual post, i've had shit to do all morning and haven't been able to post. i'll get something out in like 3-4ish hours after combinatorics.

This is part 3 of the second post I began typing this morning. I needed to ask Kirsche stuff to see I wasn't just overly paranoid as a reaction. But now everything is better explained so it was worth it.

I agree with the stuff Refa pointed out about Kirsche, a lot of his reads seem to be contradicting and not following proper logic. Both Randa and me are in his priority list but say, what makes Randa so bad? He's commented on me, but not on Randa, so I don't see why he's up to lynching him. Moreover, he's also commented on Blitz, so why isn't he on Kirsche's priority list? This could just be a disagreement, but still.

I don't see why scum!Mistuki would use selective interpretation to white knight so much though, especially in such detail. I think I'm with SB on the nagging feeling about her. Mitsuki is also the type of person to check if that Kirby PM is the standard PM too.

Quoting the whole thing, but focusing in the last sentence. I guess that as scum I could have pointed out that everyone is Kirby to try to look townier (I don't actually know, I haven't rolled scum in forever), but why mention it could come from scum when he's just null on that point from what I gather?
It feels like Kirsche is just trying to paint me as scummy because people being wary of me is the new thing happening. Also trying to shoot down townreads on me when there's no reason to do so. I don't think shooting down townreads is a universal scumtell like other people do, but I only see scum wanting to do that when it's not really necessary. Only Cam was townreading me on that, and I'm just a gutread for Kirsche, so yeah. Meanwhile, as scum he has all the reasons to spread paranoia about someone else.

##unvote
##vote: Kirsche

Mitsuki, who do you want to lynch?

The people who nobody wants to lynch, apparently.
Kirsche >>> Elieson > Michelaar. But if neither of these are possible, I'd lynch Clarinets over Boron. They're both null to me, but Clarinets is clearly worse, and he will likely produce a lot of noise through the game regardless of alignment.

Votals 1.Ï€

Izuhark (4): Mancer, Clarinets, Michelaar, Boron
Ms. Bunch (3): Randa, Kirsche, SB
Clarinets (2): Refa, Ms. Bunch
Kirsche (2): Izuhark, Mitsuki
Randa (2): Blitz, Cam
Not voting: Elieson, Proto

There are approximately 5 hours and 20 minutes until phase end.*

You're welcome.

* Maybe not, I didn't pay much attention when counting

Post-Post thoughts: Mitsuki and Randa are basically just slapped on the end because I don't think I'd mind if they were turbo lynched (if we have to turbo) and I was flip flopping on my Boron read but I think I'm happy with putting it stronger than the other two. She's paying way too much attention to a non-factor in this game with arguments which aren't really that stronk anyway, criticising Mitsuki's PoE prod is especially egregious imo.

i dont think we should turbo anybody. last game i was in that we did so was when proto was doc and was refused to claim for like 5 hours. speaking of where the hell is proto isn't he in this game.

Time Travel B O Y S

still salty about that game, we should lynched you the day before like i said too, but no we gotta hope for crossfire even though that never works. and then i got forced into the worst situation ever and lost because sb didn't wanna joint or something,

Not late but I don't buy it because the only way I'd be the alignment that I am is RIGGING.

so you're def scum.

anyways working on actual content just give me a bit more time.

After reading what kirsche wrote I agree with him in that I don't really think Izhuark is scum. The vote that just happened is also kind of terrible because they never had a real opinion on Izhuark and it just feels like they're trying to weasel out of the lynch.

I kind of dislike Mitsuki's reaction to the pressure because I feel like her posts are trying to force the conclusion she wants to reach rather than genuinely thinking, if that makes sense.