Kirby's Return to Mafia Land - Game Over

Prims

Ms. Bunch (6): Randa, Kirsche, SB, Mitsuki, Izuhark, Mancer (L-2)

Izuhark (4): Clarinets, Michelaar, Boron, Ms. Bunch (L-4)

Randa (2): Blitz, Cam

Clarinets (1): Refa

Not voting: Elieson, Proto

refaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't read Freyja's ISO but I read Izhuark's and I came to the conclusion that I don't really want him to be lynched (only good thing for me is that it'd be really telling regarding Clarinet's alignment but not much else).

I lied, I ISO'd Freyjadour as well. While I appreciate that he's more confident in his reads (which is my biggest reason for hesitation when it comes to voting him), I just wish he had more justification for them (this is what makes it hard to scumread him, because I'm not sure if the lack of justification comes from inexperience or him being scum). Something that bothers me is that he's townreading me but has also ignored me for the entire game, especially when I was casing him. It doesn't really jive with him making an OMGUS vote on Randa (as scum, I mean), unless he's FSR scared of confronting me. Would lynch over Izhuark because I remember people having decent cases on him but yeah.

Also ISO'd Randa for the kicks, his content is decent but I dunno, there's nothing about him where I'm like "yeah man, this guy doesn't make sense as scum!". It's probably too late today but I'll be so mad if he's later scum and I didn't push him harder today.

Also when choosing roles can we not overestimate the watcher who can't see kills pls.

What is a watcher who can't see kills even good for in an open setup game? Benchwarming, I guess.

##Unvote

##Vote: Freyjadour

On a quick read of the thread, I find that I am unable to comprehend and follow kirsche's logic and that disturbs me as much as Ms. Bunch's posts. Probably going to do a reread/ISO of kirsche's posts to get a better read of him.

Cam is also pretty unmemorable apart from the fact that he mentioned that he felt like Boron was trying to blend in or something? Something pings me up in that comment he made.

FWIW, Cam's comment regarding Boron is a sort of in joke because he always found Boron unmemorable in past mafia games.

FWIW, Cam's comment regarding Boron is a sort of in joke because he always found Boron unmemorable in past mafia games.

Oh, I see. I still am going to reread him later on because of his unmemorableness (is this even a word?) in the game so far though.

Yeah, not trying to discourage you from reading him and forming your own opinions. Just stating something that you wouldn't be able to pick up on your own.

Freyjadour, if/when you get here, I want to know what your opinions are regarding every player*. It doesn't have to be long, just a sentence or two. Also who are you planning to give what roles too and why?

*Who has posted enough for you to reasonably have an opinion on them

quotewall because i won't be able to drop it in time for D2 i think

I agree that Randa dropped his vote on me pretty hastily but I fail to see why he would do that as scum. Rather, I think that he would just coast along and keep his vote on me if he were scum instead of drawing attention to himself by changing his vote.

SCENARIO:

I am scum. I am challenged about my vote.

What is better - standing your ground under fire, or dropping your vote to appease the angry town pitchforks?

I don't know if that's what Randa was doing, but I don't think that quietly leaving your vote after it was challenged is always town.

I think if Izuhark really was flailing town with no read he'd at least be trying to give thoughts on the people in this game.

i mean, is "giving up" scummy? I legitimately don't know.

Nah scum doesn't see 5-6 votes on them and decides to not do anything with the flaws in their play.

clearly you've never seen me play scum

I'm not townreading Clarinets.

I'm townreading you because of the way you're handling your suspicion on me. It just feels like you're overly paranoid about everything because you're not very good at reading me, and you kind of realize that. As scum you'd probably be less careful.

why does more careful = town? i'd think that as scum you'd want to make sure your (fabricated) case is airtight, especially if you're casing someone who most of the game seems to think pretty highly of.

fwiw, while I can't think of a lot of people explicitly saying they townread you the sense I got from reading the posts was that people liked you

I agree with the stuff Refa pointed out about Kirsche, a lot of his reads seem to be contradicting and not following proper logic. Both Randa and me are in his priority list but say, what makes Randa so bad? He's commented on me, but not on Randa, so I don't see why he's up to lynching him. Moreover, he's also commented on Blitz, so why isn't he on Kirsche's priority list? This could just be a disagreement, but still.

the only explanation i can see for this that makes sense is that you and kirsche are scumbuddies, which is obviously ??? fypov (working with the premise that you are town here)

is bad logic = scum?

It feels like Kirsche is just trying to paint me as scummy because people being wary of me is the new thing happening. Also trying to shoot down townreads on me when there's no reason to do so. I don't think shooting down townreads is a universal scumtell like other people do, but I only see scum wanting to do that when it's not really necessary. Only Cam was townreading me on that, and I'm just a gutread for Kirsche, so yeah. Meanwhile, as scum he has all the reasons to spread paranoia about someone else.

while i don't disagree with the reasoning, are you implying that kirsche is trying to attack you but notreally... because you're obvtown? or like, is he just picking you "at random" (because you're easiest)?

I'll throw my chips onto Izhuark in a pure wagon vote. Deadline is soon and we need roles.

what the fuck

Well i could vote on MS. Bunch but i don't care so much about my self preservation what matter is town winning and apart from his last vote on me I don't think ms. Bunch did anything scummy.

Okay i forgot about that thing that i shouldn't trust a null read over myself because i know that i have a town role pm.

##Unvote

##Vote : Ms. Bunch

these two posts taken in combination make me really, really wary because it reads to me that izu was scum trying to make it look like he didn't care about self-preservation and then "oh wait i forgot i should probably vote for the wagon that isn't me"

do we need me to consolidate? i'm suddenly very uneasy

to clarify i think neither of them are looking great and am okay with it it's just like the standard "serenesforestforumsmafia d1 hammer scramble" uneasiness

Freyjadour was a Vanilla Town and starts us off in the role-picking process. I'll edit in flavor later.

Don't post content until Night 1 starts. Only role picks now.