Hammer		Shin/Rainbow
Mystery #3	MancerNecro
Whip		Randa
Circus		Sunwoo
Fire		Elieson
Mystery #2	Clarinets
Bell		Michelaar
Edited by Elieson

FWIW, my mystery role (3) comes with a Miller modifier. I scan as "mafia" and apparently, every time I make a vote (or during votals, I'm not sure), there'll be a message hinting or stating as such also.

Alright time to admit that I haven't even looked at this game really since I posted way back but I'm kinda thankful for being Fire so I'll take advantage of it by starting an epic thread recap right now.

Though, if anything of note has happened that I should be aware of pre-read, I'll bounce back and forth between here and my read until I actually figure out what is going on.

Made this post a few days ago.

Honestly, that couldn't have gone much better (the lynch, I mean; the role assignments sucked and I wrote this after having only seen the first three). I don't think I've ever been happier about a mislynch, probably because I've pretty much got things figured out (and to make Prims laugh even more, I bet that the setup is the one with two scum teams).
Ms. Bunch (8): Randa, Kirsche, SB, Mitsuki, Izhuark, Mancer, Refa, Cam
Izuhark (4): Clarinets, Michelaar, Boron, Ms. Bunch
Randa (1): Blitz
Not voting: Elieson, Proto
TOWN
SB- Wait fuck, I should have given Cam the BPV instead so he could make it to endgame. Ugh, I hate myself now. Anyways yeah, my actions should speak louder to my read on SB than anything else would.
Cam- Is actually the townread I feel the best about (sorry SB, but you're too good as scum for me to not have a LITTLE doubt). As someone who's been scum w/him, he's such a lazy fuck as scum and TBH I would be totally cool w/losing to Scum!Cam because it'd make me laugh.
Boron- IMO cooler as town. I forgot what SB's reasoning for her being town was but I'd sheep it. Also really liked her reactions to Freyjadour but if you put a gun to my head (please don't, scum), I wouldn't be able to say why. They feel really genuine, I guess.
Michelaar- Didn't get coached, isn't even making an attempt to act like Newb Town (just suspicious as fuck), is probably not scum. If people suddenly want to lynch him out of nowhere despite having stronger reads, they're scum.
Blitz- Is as town as SPOILERS is scum. I don't think he's actually done anything but I have a good feeling!
Proto- Gut read based on his reactions to Kirsche's case on him because he didn't actually do much of anything throughout this day phase.
SCUM
Randa- Is scum. I don't remember anything he's done throughout the entire game despite him having said so much. Would turbolynch tomorrow.
Kirsche- Voted Freyjadour over Boron despite having a much stronger read on Boron (which he admitted himself). It's not even like his vote was good for consolidation either, considering it was the second one on the wagon.
Mitsuki- Initially scumreads Freyjadour before townreading him (...okay) before hard scumreading him again right before phase end. Waffling isn't scummy, but it felt like she was literally switching gears on him all phase as opposed to a logical progression on her read.
Izhuark- Sheeping Cam's logic regarding his final two posts of the day. Also associative reads before flips but he has iffy interactions with like all of my other scum reads (never commented about Izhuark directly, hard defend, hard defend).
NULL
Clarinets- More likely to be town simply for not supporting a mislynch and arguing against it to some extent, but hasn't posted enough for me to get a better read on him. Please post more.
Mancer- His read on Freyjadour is WEAK WEAK WEAK, but I feel like he'd be more obvious scum as scum. I also suspect that he'll come under fire for said read during the following day phase, so hopefully he has enough time to explain himself on that front.
Elieson- Is Elieson even in this game? I flipped a coin and it landed on heads, and heads means town so he's probably hopefully not scum. Really, I have no idea.

^ And there's scum!refa, checking in. Why do you think there's two teams?

Do you actually think there's two scumteams or are you just lolling about whatever crossed your mind and felt like throwing it out there?

Associations between Kirsche/Randa and Mitsuki/Izhuark make me think that way, but I left it off in a jokey manner because it's way too much of an assumption to make (and for the record, all of the people I've listed make sense as scum of their own accord except for Izhuark).

For easy reference, here are the assigned roles:

Blitz - Wing (Tracker)

Clarinets - Mystery Role (???)

CT075 (Cam) - Archer (Ninja/Watcher)

Elieson - Fire (Insomniac)

Izhuark - Spear (Strong-Willed/Bodyguard)

Executive kirsche - Stone (Ascetic)

MancerNecro (me) - Light (Global Roleblock/Miller)

Michelaar - Bell (Echofinder)

Mitsuki - Mystery Role (???)

Randa - Whip (Empowerer)

Refa - Bomb (Mayor)

SB. - Beetle (Bulletproof)

Shin - Hammer (Vigilante)

Sunwoo (Boron) - Circus (Jack of all Trades)

@Refa: My case on Freyjadour was weak, I admit. My vote for him mainly came from the fact that I doubted any other lynch would occur and SB's insistence on voting for him. Honestly, if I am to be under fire for my vote on Freyjadour, "Go ahead" is what I'd say.

I sort of agree with your Mitsuki scum read, actually. That and her insistence to talk about the role assignment (and that it was not inhibiting discussion time) makes me feel like she is mainly only interested in being assigned a good role to be used or something? I perceive scum intent behind that because I don't really feel that she really wants to scum hunt at all.

I am not really sure if I think Randa is scum, actually, because his posts do not ping me in that way at all. I believe he would have been... slightly less noticeable/go-with-the-flow as scum?

I also would advocate a closer look into Izhuark during day 2 because I really still do not like his content and the fact that he has not addressed my concerns over his kirsche vote yet.

Will do an ISO of the players I've mentioned later on to develop clearer reads on them. Sorry if I haven't been putting as much effort into the game as I should have.

Also time to talk about the role assignments. Skipping the first two for obvious reasons.

SB- Town pick, it lines up perfectly with what he said before about giving stronger power roles to players who are unlikely to get NK'd.

Izhuark- Scum pick, he never mentioned Mitsuki before AFAIK and it's hard to be held accountable when it's a mystery role.

Mitsuki- Scum pick, why would you give Cam a useless role? The most egregious one IMO.

Cam- Town pick, giving his scumread a useless role.

Kirsche- Town pick, I'm not sure why he'd give Blitz Tracker as scum when Blitz is known to have a scary good track (heh) record with it.

Blitz- Town pick, giving the Dayvig to pretty much the only person he had a read on (good thing it was a townread) and is unlikely to get NK'd.

Shin- Null pick, because there aren't many roles/people left. I'm curious though, why Mancer?

Mancer- Null pick, with the same (pretty much) question I gave to Shin. Why Randa?

Randa- Town pick, Boron is probably the best person to have that role.

Boron- Town pick, Elie has been super inactive and Insomniac might help him to post more.

Elieson- Null pick, didn't really have much of a choice there (the same could be said for Randa but not anyone else above him IMO).

@Refa: My case on Freyjadour was weak, I admit. My vote for him mainly came from the fact that I doubted any other lynch would occur and SB's insistence on voting for him. Honestly, if I am to be under fire for my vote on Freyjadour, "Go ahead" is what I'd say.

I am not really sure if I think Randa is scum, actually, because his posts do not ping me in that way at all. I believe he would have been... slightly less noticeable/go-with-the-flow as scum?

Will do an ISO of the players I've mentioned later on to develop clearer reads on them. Sorry if I haven't been putting as much effort into the game as I should have.

Fair enough on the first point.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong about my Randa read, but here's my thought process. The dude's been really noticeable throughout the previous day. Why then, do I not remember any of his reads, arguments, or activities? Like I feel that's a sign that he hasn't really done all that much and is getting away with it because he's been posting a lot.

I don't really care about the effort, just as long as you have original reads that I can sheep!

I did not have that strong of a read on the remaining players. Randa was kind of the one I felt strongest about out of the players that were left for role assignments. However, I was not confident enough that he is town to hand him the Circus role so I gave him the next best possible role (imo) for town.

Fair enough on the first point.

I dunno, maybe I'm wrong about my Randa read, but here's my thought process. The dude's been really noticeable throughout the previous day. Why then, do I not remember any of his reads, arguments, or activities? Like I feel that's a sign that he hasn't really done all that much and is getting away with it because he's been posting a lot.

I don't really care about the effort, just as long as you have original reads that I can sheep!

Hmm, I think I should probably go ahead to ISO him as well and reevaluate my read on him.