Ragnarok Online Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done scumhunting for today, I will try to see if I can do something tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I'm in that mood that only leads me to take the wrong decisions. I'll reread, but now's just not the time.

However, ##Vote: BBM because I can see decent reasons to townread everyone but his slot, so PoE. Koneko also has him as one of the players she has no read on. Poor logic but better than not voting.

so I am actually sick with the flu and spent the past ~3 hours napping so I'll get back to reading in a minute.

BUT FIRST

I'm pretty sure SSG is Not!Mafia at the very least because they were last active (as of this moment) before the mod split the sky asunder and brought night into day. So unless we just had a comedy of errors last night they probably weren't responsible.

I actally saw this, I just didn't bring it up because i didn't know if it was allowed or not.

But yeah, If he was only active before the night phase started, none of last nights shenanigans can be pinned on him. So he's clean for now. Would like him to post more though *hinthintnudgenudgewinkwink*.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I misunderstood what you said. Yeah, he's definitely not mafia then (and we shouldn't be ITP hunting until at least 3 mafia are down). Jjust going with this then. I need to reread LG/Eclipse because the flavor for Baldrick's ninja modifier looks faked (it's Esma attack, not Esme attack) and I can see him faking that to psuedo clear them but mreh.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

Fair enough but I'd suspect BBM/LG+Eclipse of being his scumbuddy in that case anyways. SB, can you clarify your Izhuark vote and explain why he's the scummiest person?

I don't even get why Baldrick's role is hidden. His modkill is benefiting his faction and it's lame. ;/

Can I just make the point that scum would've been super penalized if Baldrick faked his role? That would've been a tactical modkill if his role or near anything he said immediately beforehand (3 scum) was falsified. And if that was the case, I don't see why Elieson would be hiding the flip from us.

I don't get what you need me to clarify? He had no content all game and fits too well into the obviously trainwrecking scumteam that left Blitz for dead D1. I'll wait to see what Shin has to say, but I don't really expect much to change.

Not expecting that is a sign of good faith towards Elieson (didn't I have other abilities if this is FFTA we're talking about?), but fair enough.

votes on me suck. I made my first sub-in post friday night right before sleeping and then I procrastinated on reading people for literally only one day; phase ended early on sunday morning before I even checked the thread.

but I'm going to give fuel to the votes by saying up front that there's too much spam at this point and I don't have time to reread the thread fully. So I'm going to ISO people.

thoughts are on Crysta: crysta is scum.

Her first content was sheeping the ED1 case on Eury, and then she just stuck to it. She talks to Mitsuki about how she's more concerned with engaging Eury directly than trying to convince other people, except the latter is pretty much what she does. She also talks about how it's not important to pick apart everything in Eury's posts, just the stuff she finds relevant. This basically means she was just cherrypicking the questionable stuff Eury put out without looking at her content holistically. The rest of her D1 content is waffling to no opinion on zero's newbplay and Life.

D2 content is mostly also just parroting opinions on Gilgamesh and Corinthian. She says she's "still a little uneasy" about Eury which implies lessening suspicion on Eury... why? she never really says, my suspicion is it's because Eury was no longer really a valid lynch option.

Then on D3 she just votes SSG on inactivity even though she'd never been suspicious of him before or taking his past content into account. This is not good enough for D3.

wrt scum interactions- she also dithers around on Blitz and soft-defends him, which is pretty suspicious. Interactions with Baldrick are better for her because he pushed her on D1 when it probably would have made more sense to push Eury as a counterwagon to Blitz. I'm going to reread Baldrick's D1 case against her but regardless I don't think it makes up for everything else.

##Vote: Crysta

@corinthian- I did in fact target you but you just weren't empowered since it wasn't my first time using the action.

wrt rolespec about investigation roles- are people forgetting that Life was an investigative role? He was basically a nerfed alt-night cop. also I see something about a rolecop claim- who claimed rolecop I must have missed that?

someone said something about it not making sense for there to be a hijacker + doc/bg. Snike maybe? why is this?

@sb- are you a survivor? Why did you confirm the poisoner's existence when there's apparently a good reason for you not to?

I reread Baldrick's case against Crysta. He's fairly strong about it on D1 but then he actually pseudo-defends her on D2 when pushing Gilgamesh, although tbf that just might be because he was trying anything to survive. His other main read of the day was Blitz so I'm also seeing it as plausible that he just wanted to bus a buddy and switched to one with lesser pressure on them, though this may just be me seeing scum intent because I want to see it.

I find it troubling that the mafia have a poisoner and an (alleged) weak-maker. That's a lot of potential extra killing power for scum to have. Are we sure that the poisoner isn't ITP or something?

I mean, I left my vote on you because I couldn't think of anyone better so it's hard for me to get bothered when other people do it. I mean, I mostly agree with you (pretty sure I cased her on her D1 stuff anyways) but it's just Baldrick's interactions with her that don't make sense as mafia. Wouldn't it be better to bus the buddy with more attention so he wouldn't look bad on the following day?

Poisoner can be ITP yeah.

Also I'm not bothered by you not posting because of the quickhammer (so I assumed you didn't have a chance to post), but moreso because what you've already posted.