The Last Promise

Crimson Red

yeah people only like mine and Ray's LPs

I'm gonna have to start a new LP of this, since it's been retooled, so I'll respect your wishes and wait until you're finished, Blazer ;D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're that worried about it, why not just release the patch AFTER you upload the walkthrough/LP? (i.e. include the link on the final video's description and crosspost the video/link to anywhere that would require it)

Yay! Thanks Seph!

Now if only I can convince Astra and anyone else... probably not, there'll probably be one dick who can't wait 3 days to post the final chapter lol, oh well! ;)

I'll probably uh, just record as much as I want then wait for you to finish.

Then upload it.

If you're that worried about it, why not just release the patch AFTER you upload the walkthrough/LP? (i.e. include the link on the final video's description and crosspost the video/link to anywhere that would require it)

Or this.

Because I have a release date of August 17th

meaning the game has to come on that date

I'd explain but it just comes down to personal reasons, there's no more time left, I won't be able to do any major work on this hack until winter break again so it's got to be finished and near-perfect by the 17th

also I don't want the videos to be out before the game is

otherwise people who normally wouldn't be tempted to have the final stuff spoiled would have it spoiled because there's no other option, i.e. they can't play the game themselves

it's like the logic of why some people watch FE13 footage even though it's not out in the U.S. yet

it won't be and not everyone is patient enough so they just spoil it for themselves because they can't wait

but if they knew it was out and available to them and they were going to play it and experience it for themselves they'd be able to hold off on spoiling themselves

:\

and it probably won't be a problem for *most* people because most people won't be like "OMG IT'S 12:00 AM AUGUST 17TH TIME TO START LPING"

people probably won't even care for the first few days or so whilst I upload either a playthrough or LP, depending on my time :\

Uh, mandatory update since progress is being made

I'm making good progress

After I finished chapter 15 I finished the script revamp because I decided it'd be more efficient to do it all at once instead of chapter by chapter.

Also the portrait revamp project is mostly complete and so is the final battle animation

as well as, AFAIK, most maps, unless something comes up while I'm finishing the main revamp, though I don't think that'll happen

EDIT: Fine, have screenshots

Ch5xL1.pngAsch2.PNG

If you check the blog you get to see an extra screenshot

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

It's to match the color scheme of the title screen/logo

The game has two major color schemes, teal/gold and blue/purple (I thought pretty hard about these but you're free to state that you dislike them ^_^).

Also there are a few new videos on YouTube which I'm not in a very good position I post right now XP

uhhhhh

@Joe Eduardo is probably one of the most fun characters to use in the game, even if he's only average overall (all the characters in TLP are useful and probably above-average compared to normal FE game characters, but there are still some that are a bit OP... Eduardo is useful and fun, but not OP)

of course this is just my opinion after re-balancing the game multiple times and stuff~

Played the version you released titled Tactics Universe like 2 years ago. I don't remember if it was completed or not, since my old comp crashed and I never got back to it. I'm looking forward to this regardless though. I like original storylines

Sadly no

I really want him to get a new unpromoted one but I don't have enough time to sprite one

and as most of you know Ragnarok and I do most of the battle animations for this game and we're both rather busy :|

Personally I'm only chapter 20/27+final so I have more pressing matters

If I ever have time/inspiration I may go back and give him a new one that isn't like 4 years old though. :\

@Randombobman it was far from complete, it was just a beta.

If that is August 17th, 2012

then that's the plan

EDIT: I make no guarantees

also, Astral Rift (the bonus dungeon) won't be done by then

and there might be a few bugfix patches and stuff later but it's been beta'd pretty thoroughly so any bugs/glitches/other problems are, for the most part, ones that I know about and can't fix (I'll include a list of them in the game's doc)

Edited by Strawhat Luffy

If that is August 17th, 2012

then that's the plan

EDIT: I make no guarantees

also, Astral Rift (the bonus dungeon) won't be done by then

and there might be a few bugfix patches and stuff later but it's been beta'd pretty thoroughly so any bugs/glitches/other problems are, for the most part, ones that I know about and can't fix (I'll include a list of them in the game's doc)

OH BOY BONUS DUNGEON/CHAPTER! I am terrified. The last bonus dungeon I did was the Heavenly Dais in Dragon Quest VIII, and my first run through that...well let's just say me and the reaper are good buddies right now. Also, yay for release on Friday(If everything goes as planned, as that IS August 17th). Let's hope everything goes as planned Blazer.

it's more than one chapter

and it's far from terrifying

and depending on the game's limitations I might have to cancel it. >_>

EDIT: I updated the first post...

Edited by Strawhat Luffy