Information topic (spoilers)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we're talking about BS chapters. I was wondering what are Camus's stats? Are they the same as his normal mode SD stats or are they any higher?

Edit: Garneff and Eremiya look pretty solid. Goo defense and res and okay offensive stats. Also can Garneff take damage or does he completely negate it like in the normal game?

Edited by bottlegnomes

Since we're talking about BS chapters. I was wondering what are Camus's stats? Are they the same as his normal mode SD stats or are they any higher?

Edit: Garneff and Eremiya look pretty solid. Goo defense and res and okay offensive stats. Also can Garneff take damage or does he completely negate it like in the normal game?

2i0c13q.jpg

He ignores it.

2i0c13q.jpg

Darn, so he's actually a little worse. I was kinda hoping they'd do something like give him his H5 stats. That would have been awesome. Eh, he's still not bad.

He ignores it.

So basically you get to control a completely invincible unit? Sweet!

Eremiya is basically invincible as well, as long as you don't bother with Meteor, you'll just use Rezire to keep her HP up.

The bad thing is you'll probably have, what, two or three turns max controlling them? I assume the DLC is more for the backstory then any sort of challenging gameplay.

The bad thing is you'll probably have, what, two or three turns max controlling them? I assume the DLC is more for the backstory then any sort of challenging gameplay.

I had one. @_@ They killed EVERYTHING.

Well everything to the south.

The DLC chapters are completely separated from the main story, so, you cannot do so.

Dang it IS. Oh well, I think there are no more long range tomes for the main game since Jake and Beck are not Shooters anymore.

Is it possible for one of you guys to show some of the new spell animations, like Resire, Meteo, Glower, Shaver, etc?

That save also has episode 1. There's also a third option there on the right, something about items?

Maturity Drop, that thing that increases growths.

Dang it IS. Oh well, I think there are no more long range tomes for the main game since Jake and Beck are not Shooters anymore.

Is it possible for one of you guys to show some of the new spell animations, like Resire, Meteo, Glower, Shaver, etc?

You could play the game and see it yourself.

Eremiya is basically invincible as well, as long as you don't bother with Meteor, you'll just use Rezire to keep her HP up.

That's not really the point. There are plenty of units who can do that: Linde, Julia, Linoan, Homer, Micaiah, etc. The fact that Garneff is legitimately invincible is sweet.

In the first downloadable chapter, the outdoor chest has an elixir (I think, something in a vile) the indoor far south one has boots, and of the three close ones, the bottom has a Lady Sword (so late that even with its 12 MT Feena does garbage damage and is OHKOd back) the left has a dragonpike and the top has Shaver (so helpful! It's not like I've probably already Excalibured the flying dragons and its not like I had to kill the other dragons to get there)

Athena seems to know Kleine and Katarina as she can talk to them. Does she have a conversation with them in the main story? It wouldn't surprise me if no one's bothered to check considering how amazing she is.

In the first downloadable chapter, the outdoor chest has an elixir (I think, something in a vile) the indoor far south one has boots, and of the three close ones, the bottom has a Lady Sword (so late that even with its 12 MT Feena does garbage damage and is OHKOd back) the left has a dragonpike and the top has Shaver (so helpful! It's not like I've probably already Excalibured the flying dragons and its not like I had to kill the other dragons to get there)

Athena seems to know Kleine and Katarina as she can talk to them. Does she have a conversation with them in the main story? It wouldn't surprise me if no one's bothered to check considering how amazing she is.

If you need it, you could get a screenshot so I could clarify on both if it's an Elixer (most likely), and how Athena relates to Kleine and Katarina.

Yeah it's dropped by Hardin but I think there was mention of it not being dropped on a few who playeed for some reason o_o

I didn't get it in my game. I was on Lunatic mode, too. :/

For some reason, he dropped the lance, though.

I didn't get it in my game. I was on Lunatic mode, too. :/

For some reason, he dropped the lance, though.

Well, Paperblade got to the true endgame so it can't be Lunatic mode and I hear there's a patched and an unpatched ROM out there so it may depend on which one you're using. Mine wouldn't go to the prologue on No$GBA so I assume it's unpatched but I got it to work on my Flashcart and reached the true endgame on Normal.

Oh and he's supposed to drop both the Lance and the Orb. Before going into that chapter though, did you have the other 4 Orbs?

Edited by Sirius