Game screenshots & info

No. 3

Aside from the odd helmet and long collar, Elician's art actually looks rather close to the Falcon Knight model in this game. I wonder why they even gave that helmet to her though, considering how it has nothing to do with Elincia herself and won't be in her model for this game.

Edited by NeonZ

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that being said, it's cool to see a new chapter featuring her. The 3 star rating makes me wonder how high the ratings will go up to... and Elincia getting her own chapter and art signifies that other plot-important but not main characters will get that treatment (such as say, Soren or Innes)

Elincia kind of is a main character, though

She's the closest thing to RD's Part 2 lord, though

And she does lead one of the three Part 4 armies

Edited by ThediusZanarukendo

Still, when one think of RD's lords they think of Ike and Micaiah

Part 2's kinda

well

like, 4 chapters or something close to that

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Well I meant more in PoR; she's the second most important character in the story, she has her own class, if she dies it's a game over. She just doesn't become playable till really late...

Has anyone checked whether Alm can wield one of the Falchions or not? I'm expecting a no, but there's always a chance it might work out...

Edited by NeonZ

For me, I'd prefer more custom heads as opposed to full models. Little things like Roy's bandana, Micaiah's ribbons, and such. The way this game handles classes makes me not mind the models so much (considering Krom get's a default mug for his promotion), so I don't mind that part too much.

I would prefer they wore something sensible

i.e. elincia doesn't get flotation rings on her arms or wears two belts. I mean, Micaiah's costume was revealing but I don't think it was ridiculous. Elincia makes Tiamo and Sumia look normal...

It's actually part of the reason I'm hoping Kimihito Fujisaka get's to design an entire game at some point. I've always thought of him as a rather awesome character designer, especially after his work with The Last Story and seeing what he did for Roy. He should design an entire game.

In more gameplay info things, Roy vs Ike and Krom is helping Roy? Shame on you Krom. Then again, Roy probably needs the help.

Edited by Shun One

In more gameplay info things, Roy vs Ike and Krom is helping Roy? Shame on you Krom. Then again, Roy probably needs the help.

knowing what happen last time we will also have a opportunity to help Ike next round of DLC and get a lord like character from Roy's side

any guesses on who it will be

Seems likely, yeah. Plus she'd be a Mage, as opposed to Dark Mage like Micaiah. Curious who else it could be though, none of the other options seem particularly likely.

knowing what happen last time we will also have a opportunity to help Ike next round of DLC and get a lord like character from Roy's side

any guesses on who it will be

Wait, what happened last time? *goes to research*

Ah, so then next week we'll be aiding Ike. If this pattern fits, and I think it does, then my guess for next week is Hector. For those not keeping up, the pattern:

Marth vs Celice 1.

Help Marth, recruit a lord from Judgral that isn't Celice

Marth vs Celice 2

Help Celice, recruit a lord from Akaneia/Barensia(I butchered that word) side that isn't Marth

Roy vs Ike 1

Help Roy, recruit a lord from Tellius that isn't Ike

Next week, the DLC is between Eliwood, Hector and Lyn so I'm going to vote for Hector. No particular reason.

nice guesses

If the choice of Elincia to match Ike is anything to go by, then Lilina seems at least plausible.

it's possible though in in the other war DLCs we had Leaf lord of his own game FE5 who sides with Celice and Alm who is lord of his own game elencia put's a curve on it bu that's probably because michaiah has her own DLC so it's still probaly going to be one of the fe7 lords hopefully hector cause he is awesome

Hm... Am I understanding this right? Micaiah apparently has a personal skill called "Divine Protection of Darkness", which allows her to use dark mage-exclusive spells in any spell casting class. So... they could have made her a standard mage after all, and really went with dark mage just for the outfit.

Edited by NeonZ

I honestly hope that they don't touch Hector. All of the character redesigns have been to make them fit their new class. I don't want them to transform Hector into a Spacemarine :(:. I'll keep my fingers crossed for Lyn. Hopefully the damage will be minimal...

Edited by Arch

I honestly hope that they don't touch Hector. All of the character redesigns have been to make them fit their new class. I don't want them to transform Hector into a Spacemarine :(:.

vVVGu.png

someone stop me please :(

what if they make Sigurd into a toilet

Nooooooooooooooooo

Pretty sure Sigurd would start as a Paladin like his spotpass version, so he'd avoid the "toilet" armor. Well, unless they attempted to be funny and turn him into a Great Knight just to be different, but that would avoid the toilet armor too.

Edit: The other wiki is updated now, and seems to support Ike having Ragnell, Lyn with Sol Catty and Yuria with "Naga's Bible" in Micaiah's DLC. I guess soon we'll start to see legendary weapon spot passes done more often...

Edited by NeonZ

Probably went with dark Mage for Micaiah due to it's similarity to her tier 2 class. Still a bit odd though

I don't see any issues. It seems to me that we can compare this to the D&D casters: specifically 3.5 because that's the one I'm familiar with so fuck everything else. Wizards use organized, studied magic. Sorcerers use wilder, innate magic. Mages seem to fit into the Wizard category, especially in this game with their fancy hats and glasses. Meanwhile, the way Micaiah uses her magic seems to fit her better into the Sorcerer category, represented by the Dark Mage class. Even though the equipment type doesn't really add up, the class's flavor suits her better than a studious Mage would.

Its outfit, not so much. But the DLC characters seem to be trying to stick to the existing outfits (except Alm, apparently), so it does seem like the most reasonable option.