"I just want to know one thing!" - FE13 Edition

Popo

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Severa has a steel sword, she will dodge fairly well if Cordelia and her husband have been leveled at all, ESP in hard mode.

Alternatively, cast Rescue on her and return her to the map start area every 2-3 turns to prevent her from stumbling into combat.

How exactly does one "grind renown"?

Whenever I pull a Spotpass onto the map, then dismiss them, my renown doesn't change.

I asked in the thread about Spotpass characters, but it might fit better here:

So, I know different Spotpass characters, when in the same class, will have different stat caps (for example, as a Hero, Ike has a Mag cap of 29 (no LB). Soren as a Hero is also at 29, but not capped yet).

My question is:

Do we have data for this? Do we need it? If so, then that would require its own topic, maybe a sticky, and a common class (I'm thinking Grandmaster, but other classes would work just as well.

I asked in the thread about Spotpass characters, but it might fit better here:

So, I know different Spotpass characters, when in the same class, will have different stat caps (for example, as a Hero, Ike has a Mag cap of 29 (no LB). Soren as a Hero is also at 29, but not capped yet).

My question is:

Do we have data for this? Do we need it? If so, then that would require its own topic, maybe a sticky, and a common class (I'm thinking Grandmaster, but other classes would work just as well.

I thought the stat modifier page had most of these already?

I believe most just use Avatar modifiers

Well, yes, but do we have (and/or want) data for who has what modifier? Like, what modifiers does King Marth have? What about Nino? Ayra?

That's what I was wondering.

EDIT: Nevermind. Thor just answered my question. Yes, we do.

Everything can be found here.

Edited by Euklyd

Well, yes, but do we have (and/or want) data for who has what modifier? Like, what modifiers does King Marth have? What about Nino? Ayra?

That's what I was wondering.

all of them except the Other group is up (including DLC characters)

Edited by shadykid

And now you guys answered as well. Even my edit is Ninja'd. Thanks you guys.

Although, since the "Others" section is not up yet, where can I sign up to help? I'm probably gonna grind 'em all anyways.

Edited by Euklyd

Although, since the "Others" section is not up yet, where can I sign up to help? I'm probably gonna grind 'em all anyways.

Just send them to Vincent. You won't have much to do; most of not all of them should be easy to figure out from the R&R maps, since they cap their stats on higher difficulties and they use the same modifiers in DLC.

If you have a MU in the logbook, and then you make a new file with a new MU of the same name and then you go hire your old MU of the same name, will they be able to coexist in the same file and will they have separate logbook entries if both saved?

If you have a MU in the logbook, and then you make a new file with a new MU of the same name and then you go hire your old MU of the same name, will they be able to coexist in the same file and will they have separate logbook entries if both saved?

That's a good question - I was wondering the same thing. And I'd also like to know how it's handled if I make another Avatar that's the exact same as a previous one in name and appearance.

Edited by Levant Fortner

I've had multiple Avatars exist in the Logbook with the same name, but I think some differences in appearances. Definitely different best/worst stats.

I've had multiple Avatars exist in the Logbook with the same name, but I think some differences in appearances. Definitely different best/worst stats.

So how would it be handled if I had 2 Avatars that were the exact same in name, appearance, and best/worst stats?

Are any Spotpass units really unique/worth it in regards to skill possession (Jamka, Ephraim and Zephiel are the only ones I can think of that are worth a damn, maybe Horace as a Rally bot).

Hmm something that's been bugging me about Gregor!Gerome.

What are these "amazing bases" that he is susceptible to recieving with Gregor as his dad. The piss poor +0 speed sucks, even with the +6 Str modifier. Not high value to me (unless I'm Underestimating it)

I'm planning for my next two files to be Avatar confession harvesting ones. Wondering how the Avatar supports are organized in the support log. So far I have one male and one female appearing as separate units. Will new avatars appear as separate units or will they just "override" the old ones of their gender in the support log?

I'm planning for my next two files to be Avatar confession harvesting ones. Wondering how the Avatar supports are organized in the support log. So far I have one male and one female appearing as separate units. Will new avatars appear as separate units or will they just "override" the old ones of their gender in the support log?

The old ones get overridden, I think.

Also, while I brought this up earlier, it got ignored, so... What happens if I have two Avatars that are the exact same in every way (read: name, appearance, voice, and best/worst stats) over two files? Would both of them be in the logbook or not? And while I'm at it, what's in the chests in Future of Despair 1?

Edited by Levant Fortner