7/26- Ike

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time I properly predicted a DLC.

Anyone got a translation for the skill? All I can see is a +10, but it's not in the skill name and doesn't seem to be a stat.

The fuck is with his proportions

To be specific, the head is fucking massive in proportion to the body and it ain't in a cute chibi way either

Anyway that skill is all stats +10. Looking up artist right now.

Edit: Eiji Kaneda. Found a Japanese wikipedia page. http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%87%91%E7%94%B0%E6%A6%AE%E8%B7%AF

Edited by Zhuge Liang

Awesome.. Its Ike.. but OMG THAT ARTWORK o.o what the hell? Why does he look so.... OFF!?

Edited by Jedisupersonic

Seriously.

I don't know Japanese all that well, but I think Eiji Kaneda is the FE6/7 artist which is probably why they picked him. Knowing his FE6 track record...yeaaaaaaah. Thought he got to at least decentish in FE7 but guess he reverted.

Seriously.

I don't know Japanese all that well, but I think Eiji Kaneda is the FE6/7 artist which is probably why they picked him. Knowing his FE6 track record...yeaaaaaaah. Thought he got to at least decentish in FE7 but guess he reverted.

Yeah, he was the character designer for 6 and 7. Even did a piece for the Akaneia Chronicle, which looks better than that...

Yeah, he was the character designer for 6 and 7. Even did a piece for the Akaneia Chronicle, which looks better than that...

I think I also found this other project he worked on that...honestly had some pretty good stuff.

Why didn't he deliver those?

That's... certainly some interesting artwork.

Putting everything together, it sounds like the skill is "All Stats +10". Sounds like a fitting reward for such a hard mission.

But what about the First bulleted point?

Or is that just saying beating the chapter gets you the "Ike from another.world talisman"

Omg, Ike doesn't look as buff a his FE10 self; but he looks kind of sleeker, like a ninja