Life

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COME ON AND SLAM

AND WELCOME TO THE JAM

why are there only like 6 people voting

For ~reasons~, Prims. Rest assured that I'll have a vote on someone by the end of the phase.

claimtome

papermole wastes no time

48 hours from now is December 14th?

I wanna say that it's a townie habit to nitpick those things. Can't recall seeing mafia do it.

Cool, this game seems fun.

mancer excited about his role because it's a furtive one aka scum

Now I can officially show off my new avatar, yay!

f u

Are you gonna get bored and request a sub out, Rapier?

rapier hasn't subbed out yet. obv mafia

[stuff]

This and the post above are very town, unlike

Follow the cop then?

This post, which is sheepish and not helpful at all.

There aren't subs on this game... Anyway, nope, this game seems challenging and fun. So many old players returning. >>:

literally only obviam and proto (who has played multiple times this year anyway) but ok

how2dickride

Rape, get off my nuts. That's your new nickname btw Rapier, "Rape"

Rule 4 exists though. So this log may be false.

host intervention ##vote: life

I'm cop, who do i scan tonight?

I don't know what to make of this post. It's just silly. I will note that he's claimed something else since then but I don't think this post was very serious (or intelligent).

obviam for doodoohead

when I called him out for being the godfather papermole resorted to ad hominem

obv mafia

CAM IS A BUTT sob.gif

Boron took up cam's lascivious solicitation to cyber on skype and cam put on his robe and wizard hat. Boron was subsequently butthurt.

What did cam say that was so horrible? Find out in the next episode of HOW NOT TO PLAY MAFIA The movie the book the official game written and illustrated by Hextatobviam

you'll pay for that offhand comment boron >|

pimp is mad

Shinori has subbed in for scorri.

Have a nice day.

Shinori had to be subbed in because scorri drew mafia was like "fuck this I don't have time to play mafia if I can't just coast as town". Shinori has since proven he is scum. More to cum come sorry in a bit.

GODFATHER :3333

I WANT TO WORK FOR YOU

Also, I've got info telling me there are 7 players on the Town side. Let's hope there isn't a nasty Neutral lurking around us.

Wants to work for the godfather obvscum!!

Also claimed numbers. His numbers make sense, but as I've said before (in SFMM I believe), numbers is a classic mafia fake claim because it's not hard for the mafia to make a reasonable guess about the numbers.

caw

Fera has been notoriously absent from conversation with seemingly many of us. Definitely wetter than any coaster on my coffee table.

Gonna assume 7:2:2:1.

aha so rapier really is town and you used your mafia knowledge to piece together the rest of the puzzle

No but seriously, this is a game hosted by life, who not so long ago wouldn't shut up about the smogon game he played that was 2 mafia v. town. He told me that the reason the town couldn't win by lynching perfectly in that game was because it was designed to require crossfire between the mafias. Not only does that mean Prims is very likely right about his numbers guess (except maybe if there's an uneven mafia that's weaker or something, but I'm p sure mancer is wolf if he's not scum) but it also means that we have a lot of work to do. People need to speak up. LusterPurge and Fera are both very non-talkative, specifically.

More of these would be nice:

[suspicion list]

In fact, here's mine, from most mafia to least:

MancerNecro

Shinori

Fera

Serious Bananjas

j00

Boron

Broto

Rapier

prims

cam

paperblade

me

Note the people under Shinori and Mancer. None of them seem to be talking much, which hurts the town.

Don't expect to see me around IRC for the next few days. Finals week. I have one tomorrow, plus a take-home final due on Friday + final semester petitions/projects.

it begins

I mean, OBVIOUSLY I planned for everyone to know what faction everyone is by the time N0 is over, right?

yes that's why prims had everyone's faction in his post just above

Mancer you shouldn't lie about what other people say.

That's rude. ;/

incoming

But apparently I told you my role.

When did I do this?

This came out of nowhere. Mancer responds by claiming someone misinterpreted what he'd said, which sounds to me like the Mancer-shinori thing is actually a Mancer-Shinori-Scum thing. Who's the third guy?

[19:01] <Life> Leave the channel

[19:01] <Life> You've been frozen

[19:01] <Paperblade> I hate you

[19:01] <Life> Dont hate me

[19:02] <Paperblade> are you gonna mention that in the update

[19:03] <Life> No

cocks

This came right after the announcement that was supposedly by Paperblade. It seems like someone had prior knowledge. Who did Paperblade claim to?

Eh, it's nothing important.

Like fuck it's not.

i got hooked last night

boron claimed hooker

orly

The fuck. I didn't target Cam.

She later claimed that she is indeed the hooker and was redirected.

Meanwhile

So someone has the ability to freeze outside contact?

Mancer is playing dumb. Maybe he did the freezing, or maybe he's in cahoots with the person who did it (Shinori, cough).

Speaking of scumnori,

edit: removed vote on shinori

buttmad scum

Paperblade votes for him (also seemingly out of nowhere, from my perspective). They's in a FIGHT.

Protect by hooking whoever can freeze you.

How do we do that if we don't know who they are

oh wait you DO know because they're your team mate

Soon after, Shinori posts a convo with mancer claiming independent. HMMMM

Except Mancer promised not to out certain information about Shinori

and Shinori is mad about that

which implies Shinori isn't town

scumnori

lol

i think the 13 minute clip also implies shinori and mancer talked during the time gap

either way mancer is also rather impatient i don't buy him going 13 minutes without nudging you about anything more, esp given how pumped he seems about this game

An excellent point given how active he was even when talking to me, which has since dwindled.

basically

theres literally no reason for mancer to wait 13 minutes to say the latter half of this clip. youd think hed be continuing his original thought too

It could be that he got scared of shinori not responding for a while, indicating that he thought shinori ran off to tell everyone what he just said he wouldn't.

This fits with Shinori's ADD claim in any case.

When he made the sentence about tiding along till LYLO it was the end of a sentence. I didn't reply, he had nothing else to add. As you can see the conversation ended afterwards. Why would he say something else when he had nothing else to say to me?

see

I'm waiting to see this bull shit logs.

excuse to put off claiming, not very town

Actually, isn't there an easier way to determine if Shinori is lying or not?

Mancer can tell us if he didn't omit something in the convo.

confirmed scum

trying to convince us to trust his scumbuddy Mancer

That's not how it works, Rape.

Shinori, why was the not scum, not town part in that log?

I know what is supposed to be in there. Please come clean to town, thanks. Do not lie to us any more.

((My phone's lagging, so it took me some time to read the stuffs, this true, btw.))

horrible excuses

He's claimed ITP to me. He swapped the name tags in that chat, and I'm not sure why.

Okay THIS sounds contrived. Mancer's pulling this out of his ass right here.

He's OK. I looked it over and it's legal (he added reasons for the vote). In addition, he did mention later that he edited the above post.

However, Mancer. Make sure that you edit into that post that you ARE editing and mention what you are editing. Don't do it in a later post. Next time, I'll be more strict.

caught doing a ninja edit too.

For the later parts.

He told me he wanted to help town for now, until LyLo. It stops there, when I said that I wanted to use my ability at LyLo.

That 13 minutes break is me claiming my role that some of you already know and him telling me to remain silent.

This is all crap. I seriously doubt Mancer didn't come up with this right before he posted it. I also doubt a wolf would work this hard to try to save themselves in this way, so Mancer is probably just mafia.

He threatened me with a kill if I divulged the info.

The BS continues. He's presently PM'ing me "proof" that "paper and prims are mafia".

Gonna go play league for a bit.

Looks like a scummy escape, but actually it's probably just a townie fed up with Mancer's crap. I don't remember why I suspected Shinori anymore. I must have misread something Mancer said last time. Good thing I reread the thread.

gonna request doctor on me tonight if shinori flips scum

Cam told Shinori something he probably shouldn't have and is trying to prevent that from being an issue. Worth noting, but not really relevant to Shinori's case yet. Actually, though, I asked Cam about it and he said he told Shinori early enough for it to have affected night 0...

Alright, I think that's a good enough review of the thread for now. Everything I've seen after rereading just seems to indicate Mancer busting his balls to avoid being lynched after being caught as obvious scum. Shinori may still be guilty but I don't see any indication of such in the thread myself.

So here's my updated list, again, top to bottom being most to least scummy

MancerNecro

Serious Bananjas

j00

Boron

Broto

Fera

Shinori

Rapier

prims

cam

paperblade

me

I've put Fera by Shinoro because Mancer is claiming to me in a PM that Fera is suspicious, so Shinori and Fera are both people he's distancing himself from.

also that reminds me

Hey Boron why aren't you in here backing me up that Mancer claimed scum?

Because a little talking around of my own actually leads me to believe that Mancer isn't scum.

Oh... I'm big Ben Franklin and this shant be pretty.

Let me instruct you how we do battle in the city of Philly!

In other news, this phase has another... 19.5 hours. I'm off to Vegas in a couple of hours so pardon me if I screw up the update.

Edited by Am Yisrael Chai

For the record, the only sort of buddies Paperblade and I are would be town bros 4 lyfe. Log from N0:

<Prims> Mancer is Mancer, I'm going to try and claim scum to him and see what happens, but I need a fake buddy

<Prims> this is useless if i'm reading u wrong and you're in league w/ him but whatever

<Paperblade> mancer's claim

<Paperblade> is weird as shit

<Prims> would you be willing to let me go "I'm scum, Paperblade's my buddy, wanna joint?" or something

<Prims> to see what sort of info i can get fro mhim

<Paperblade> gopher it

<Prims> id do it less blatantly but yeah

mancer proceeded to give me several pages of role pm implicating shinori for stuff that turned out to be total bullshit once i talked to shinori. he also, after trying to pass off as usurper who needs to kill shinori, changed his story to the following:

Well, since you've caught me.

I am an Amnesiac with a box.

I can choose to copy a dead person's ability and alignment. That's why I've been trying to get Shinori (or a townie) lynched/killed. I can't win unless I copy at least one person's ability or use my box.

My box grants me abilities of my own but cancels the Amnesiac part of my role and makes my Win Con I win when I'm the last one alive. I have no idea what's in that box and I have not used it yet.

As you can see, I have a higher chance of winning if I use my box, especially on a town player. That's why I needed to manipulate a lynch/kill for that to happen. It's also how I can eventually side with town.

Using either one of my powers nullifies the other so I can't randomly use them.

i hear mancer is still trying to mudsling against shinori too but nope shinori has claimedtome and he's pretty solid town as far as i'm concerned

not to mention his accusation about shinori switching the names on a log which is just lmao given the typing styles

basically mancer is claimed non-town, very likely a wolf or even scum. he's been claiming shit about what a wolf in this game can do which implies he's actually already become sk. we can not risk leaving him alive.

Okay, with this whole Shinori vs Mancer mess, I think they're both non-town. Mancer seems neutral, so there's a possibility of him siding with Town. As for Shinori, he seems like anti-town scum, soooo

##Vote: Shinori

After talking to them, Mancer have outright admitted he's itp, and Shinori's denying to ever have claimed.

I find Shinori more scummy tbh as Mancer probably is that box thing he says he is, ie neutral.

I'd like to see Mancer's logs too, he said they'd be up hours ago.

Both could go but right now

##Vote: Shinori

He said they'd be up like a day ago.

Never came up.

Taken too long to fake them.

I never claimed to anyone except prims.

Why do I seem scummy to everyone? Cause of some lies that Mancer has spouted off. Legit.

I like how Mancer has changed his story to just about everyone.

Mancer claimed that he has a killing ability to me for all that matters. What ITP with killing ability is helpful to town?