Shining Force 2 Mafia: Game Over

Elieson

Prims and Manix have been removed from the game. The original Manix player slot may still recieve a sub if I can find one.

If I find out about more OC contact I'm no-flip modkilling you. So stop talking to each other or leaving notes for others to find or whatever. Communicate to me in your RolePM or over Skype until you die. Im always available. Always. If you are thinking about asking other players about what is going on in here, Then just stop.

Edited by Elieson

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or if you cant access me, contact Paperblade or Psych. They are both designated as Co-Hosts now.

Edited by Elieson

well, I think BBM is a worse target than you because of his interactions with Mancer (who turned up scum)

BBM was scummy for his own reasons, none of which had anything to do with Mancer. With multiball in play, BBM could be scum of another faction, or perhaps we're just dealing with Double Bus Scum regardless.
maybe you should explain your train of thoughts and also tell us why you are not a good lynch option instead of simply picking people to lynch.

Well I am not a good lynch option because I am town

Are you seriously asking me that? That's a trick question. Apart from a role claim (not any time soon, buddy) I can think of no other "correct" answer to "why should you spare me"

:l

At this point I'd say I'm lost but I figure it's better to address D1 stuff that was directed at me (read: very little because people keep forgetting I exist/call me unmemorable)

[spoiler=this isn't really text heavy but it's big as heck]

Welp I never seem to get reads or opinions across much until something big happens, I blame newbness.

##Vote: Lucina

Claimtous I guess, I haven't voted anybody else anyways because I don't follow the other wagons much.

Also re-reading the thread because I forgot who claimed miller and other stuff.

Bolded part makes me think of newbie scum who doesn't want to piss off town.

The only other wagons going on at the moment I said that were Marth wagon (whose only real suspicion was his n0 content as per Snike), and one vote on Leder and BBM each, both which I later posted to be townreads to me.

I had no reason to vote on lucina based on how fickle and lurkish I know her meta to be (yes metaspec blahblah blame me if you want), if the role cop was a lie then I have no real reason to vote her, as my really early vote was RVS.

You had no reason to vote her except for the 'supposed' cop claim of her being guilty. That should be plenty enough of a reason to vote her normally. You really haven't been doing much I don't think.

Um,

I had no reason to vote on lucina based on how fickle and lurkish I know her meta to be (yes metaspec blahblah blame me if you want), if the role cop was a lie then I have no real reason to vote her, as my really early vote was RVS.

I'll grant you my wording tends to be awkard as heck but I did acknowledge that the cop claim was a fair enough reason to keep my vote on her... until it was disclaimed as a fakeclaim, which made me rage a bit.

Also did I really say role cop instead of alliance cop in that quote ok past me. :l

Lucina

Why does thy not even try, and goes the lazy way like always

siiiiiiigh

Shouldn't have joined if you're gonna draft FE13 all day erryday and forget this exists. ;/

You really seem unmemorable. These two posts really made me not like you at the moment.

Ok, I'm not going to argue towards what you feel over this post, but, if you're gonna jump on marth's terrible 'you used sighs and I don't like posts that used sighs' logic later on, I'm gonna whack you with my staff.

And that post was more of a complaint directed to Lucy for her in-thread behavior being almost the exact same as Void's.

Speaking of which...

-I feel like Xinnidy's post was padded up with meta about Void, which was an OC mafia. I don't think OC applies to NOC as much given that NOC allows for more thought into posts in general. I dunno the post could be interpreted as newbtown, but it strikes me as filler.

I am well aware that there's a fundamental difference between NOC and OC (I especially feel there's a big big d1 difference rignt now), but I still believe that Lucina's actions reflected her in-thread behavior during Void a lot (not bothering to post in full detail, likely to get her claim out and just lurk and sheep).

I know you're vote on Lucina hasn't really been serious and probably bad, but same with Rocker vote(especially since he's inactive.) I'd like to hear from you some actual scumreads instead of townreads.

wrt Helios: He commented on what he could so he's more of a null atm. Scorri vote was weak though, I'll admit that.

I've actually completely missed this post until I ISO'd Marth not long ago.

My vote on lucina was supposed to be an RVS but I was going to change it to Rocker earlier in the day... until the cop claim happened, at this point I kept my vote on Lucina to wait for her to post back. However, since the cop was disclaimed before that I kinda raged and switched to Rocker pronto, but then he kinda got subbed. :/

If anything I was going to change my vote to a certain other person later but yesterday was a bad day for me overall.

So Instead I show up today and want to say that my candidates for vig shooting are Helios, Helios, and Helios.

His posts in early day 1 were pretty weak with nonsensical scorri vote for 'active lurking(????????)'. And then proceeds to not giving substantial opinions about the game until he shows up again quite later in the phase.

I was reading the thread man damn lol

Active lurking isn't the same as lurking. Active lurking is posting for the sake of posting just so that you don't get called out for lurking basically. Kinda like what you did earlier posting 4 null reads lol. I realize scorri was pretty much just trying to say that she's not gonna be around today but I think there was stuff she could have actually touched on that she didn't, hence the vote. It's not really strong reasoning but hey ED1 boiiii.

Haha ok agree to disagree then Sho.

Hi passive-agressive casualshot. I like how I told you one of them wasn't actually a null read but you never came back on that k.

Saying 'there is stuff she could have touched that she didn't' isn't really a world of specific and blaming it on ED1weak reasoning, whilst leaving your vote on her while she outright said she was going to be away and not even trying to question other people is all but weird.

##Unvote (scorri)

##Vote SB

Wasting a vote on an inactive is pretty pointless now.

So now you admit she's not active lurking but rather an inactive and your previous point and posts are basically complete filler? k.

Xinn's looking a little scummy right now as well. A lot of wishy-washiness in his posts, I made a note about his earlier posts before, and I don't like how he went about the Lucina vote as well (the whole "yeah I thought she was town I just voted her cuz Prims" thing).

Hi Mancer -oh wait.

Please expand on that, leaving it that way seems like you're just setting up to sheep on a possible future wagon with a "yeah I was finding her scummy d1 blah blah blah".

Ok I can't focus anymore so I'll give more opinions later today but the other person I find scummy is SB (suspicious behavior and weaker contributions after the prims copclaim), and I have suspicions on Eclipse to an extent. I still believe that Rocker was scum but now that he's subbed out my train of thought is kinda broken so I'll have to wait on Kay until reasonable.

Previewedit: lol formatting.

Well, I hope that we get an explanation for that mess in postgame. >_>

Anyways, Prims's role makes me feel better about Lucina, because it heavily implies that there are multiple protective roles in the game, meaning that some are more likely to be lesser-used or part-time, such as CPR Doctor.

Yeah, but it's also a part-time Doc. Prims's role PM heavily implies multiple protective roles, and two full-time Doctors together would be OP. As Prims said before he got modsubbed the second time, he could also have easily checked the legitimacy of such a claim, making it an unlikely fakeclaim unless Lucina/Kay's real role also has some protective ability to it.

Yeah, but it's also a part-time Doc. Prims's role PM heavily implies multiple protective roles, and two full-time Doctors together would be OP. As Prims said before he got modsubbed the second time, he could also have easily checked the legitimacy of such a claim, making it an unlikely fakeclaim unless Lucina/Kay's real role also has some protective ability to it.

Uh I don't think Rocker ever said anything regarding his role ever.

Unless you're mixing subs up in which case it's Bal.

I just realized, where the heck is strider.

Pedit: nvm found his most recent post he's saying he has to catch up with thread... k.

[spoiler=hi nitpickings]

SB your content past prims' cop claim was pretty weird show up and get a good hold of yourself.

Huh. Missing a win-con there.

Why cop Loocy and use up your shot n0?

The win-con catch is okay but the last sentence is pretty nonsensical. Why wouldn't he use his cop shot first considering he was assumed JoaT back then? You still haven't really explained that.

jesus so many claims

lol my hesitance at first was due to just rereading fayz where prims did the exact same thing along with the fuck up with the fake I wasn't sure whether or not to believe it at first.

Back to this I guess.

##Unvote

##Vote: BBM

note this post is literally 5 hours old and I'm going to go reread for stuff.

Ok your suspicion could very well be based on that but then you just return your vote to BBM just like that...?

And then you didn't post again so I guess I'm supposed to look at the previous time you voted BBM for reasonings.

BBM is kind of just sheeping Snike's argument here, and a lot of his other posts are just questioning people. The whole flip flop from "are you tracker" from when sho said he didn't want to say to "it's probably better that you don't say" bugs me too. Possibly mafia rolefishing. Actually this feels stronger than Rocker since he could just be lazy town, although I'm still pretty happy to vote him.

Would that still be how you felt about BBM?

Perhaps all the questions regarding sho's claim could have been taken as rolefishing at the time, I don't suppose BBM's actions were too inconsisent from them to now, but I guess it's best to wait for what you have to say.

Pedit 2: Random bolding ok ಠ__ಠ

Slightly incoherent atm, bear with it.

@Marth: I doubt if you inspect me you'll receive miller back as part of my role due to the nature of my role, but sure be skeptical.

As for Bal target, IMO a target is BBM for being dirty scum in general, but since very few people seem to share that opinion, I will nominate SB for resident pincushion, because he's been near-useless for most of the game outside of the original prims fakeclaim.

OK. I'm currently too preoccupied to start reading the day phase, I have read night 1 though. It's a lot to take in, so I might miss some important stuff.

If there is anything anyone wants to ask me, I'll answer if I'm willing and able.

I'm heading out to my heinously late 6 to 9 child development class. Watching Tuesday night slip away is one of the most depressing points in my week . ._. Skimmed from page 33, so I have to reread the last few pages (the stuff about the subs was pretty confusing). TLDR reaction: Nooo. Prims. ;_; This game just got 42% less fun.

I also need to respond to some people from earlier (namely Snike), who posed some questions for me. Kay, be back at 9. R.I.P. Prims. ;__;

Doesn't seem that implausible if the scum is pretty powerful. Don't forget, he actually had to find a doc first to get his powers.

So much reading! So many more distractions!

Sorry I took so long everyone, but I'm hoping not to make this another Presidential (especially not the being mafia part, that was terrible). Won't need nearly as much hyper catch-up in the future, so posts will be easier and more current. I could go on about rolespec deleter mimic bullshit, but that's useless, so I'm just going to nominate vig targets for now based on what I've reread. I have several townreads as well, but outing them is not that productive unless I randomly die, which is unlikely.

One of the weirdest vibes I got from rereading was Proto sticking to flavor so much early on. Proto sort of does similar things often, but this struck me as very bad because of how insistent he was about flavor=alignment. This is lessened by his admittance in N1, but still felt pretty off to me, so something I want to keep in mind personally, and I think is a good potential vigshot target. Helios would be my secondary target, which I am less confident in, but I would still be alright with it. His posts felt really insignificant to me and he just felt like he was trying to make easy votes and seem like he was contributing without doing much at all (his early scorri vote is a good example here). eclipse posts are kind of weirding me out, but I don't think I would suggest a vigshot because of them, though they seem to me like they're super cryptic for no reason.

That's it for now I suppose. I'll be keeping up much better from here on now that I don't have 25 pages of shenanigans to go through.

BBM was scummy for his own reasons, none of which had anything to do with Mancer. With multiball in play, BBM could be scum of another faction, or perhaps we're just dealing with Double Bus Scum regardless.

Why is everyone suddenly saying multiball so much?

Specifically why does Nekorex's wording make it sound like he's positive it's multiball?

my question exactly and your answer to it is,

Because I thought it was a good theory?

I think too you sounded way too sure of yourself about there being multiball in the first post I quoted and here you say it was just an assumption, care to explain why you so surely assumed that?

Well I am not a good lynch option because I am town

Are you seriously asking me that? That's a trick question. Apart from a role claim (not any time soon, buddy) I can think of no other "correct" answer to "why should you spare me"

it isn't meant to be a trick question, it is meant to be a question that asks your use so far to the town in this game, or at the very least tell us why you came to the conclusions that you did and tell us what steps should be taken to help town win and why. However, you don't have any points that indicate those and thus, the only option that pops up for you from my points seems to be to claim.

and also, I agree with

but the CPR doctor is a vig variant, notsomuch a doc

this

but doesn't it also mean that there is pretty much a 3rd kill running around at night along with the two kills from your multiball theory?

also, I read your posts and not a single one of them had any real content, why don't you start up your content by telling us exactly why BBM is scummy and should be shot/lynched instead of just saying he was very scummy like you did last time.

Prims/Manix, WTF. . .

One of the upsides to shooting BBM tonight is the load of associative reads he'll give. Another is that his role is out in the open, and I can think of a lot of worse things to lose than an Announcer. The downside is that I won't see the super case against me come D2. The other downside is that he is active, and I like on-topic talking. As for who should be shot. . .I'd go for whoever promises to post and never delivers and/or someone who wasn't memorable D1 without giving prior warning. If they can't keep up now, I get the feeling that they're gonna screw the town if it comes down to MYLO/LYLO, simply because they weren't paying attention.

Okay, everything in this post is from reading the thread in the proper order, no looking back because screw this, I'm not reading this thread multiple times right now. I also haven't read anything from N0 because lolN0, will get to that later.

EDIT: Also, this was all written like 16 hours ago and I didn't post because of modsilence.

What also struck me as a bit off is that while D1 starts have become the norm lately, Marth has played in many N0 starts before, and he never seemed so eager to start things off then. ~meta but I don't really have anything better at the moment.

The keyword here being "before". It seems only reasonable to think he's trying to improve, and started talking on N0 because of that.

Apologies for the delay, roommate challenged me to a few matches of chess.

Firstly: Since when was mafia a research paper?

Yes I made the assumption, No it was not my only reason for trying to get him to claim. I mentioned it in that post you're quoting the Xinnidy remark.

Ugh I am going to try to clarify why I tried to get sho to claim because I don't think I worded that properly:

If a hypothetical role cop ends up scanning someone with sho's role, said person or sho would be promptly lynched for a guaranteed scum down assuming someone doesn't own up beforehand. That's if it was a role thief. Here the claim helps because we find the bad guy through the role claim.

If it's a role deleter, and they end up being shot or scanned, well they get lynched and I look like an ass for doubting that it is a role deleter. I just left this part unspoken. Here the claim helps because the mafia can't just fakeclaim it and get away.

If sho is mafia, he is forced to take a role claim position, which means he can't immediately up and counterclaim the first power role to show up. The benefits of that are obvious.

That's what I was thinking when I made the remark. I made the assumption by not posting the second line, and for that I'm sorry.

I'm still not sure I like this, what if the role deletion was temporary?

With regards to calling someone else out for fishing while then doing the exact same thing, if you would reread my post, I made the remark after I thought about what Xinnidy is saying (Hence the "after thinking things through with that comment"), and realized it made sense. So then I reiterated the call and provided reasons which weren't worded well.

MLA or APA? I can't cite if you don't tell me which format. I'm sorry I just want to vent my frustration with this aggression a bit.

There's the telling sho to stop coasting, especially the first half of this, which alongside the one liner in this post about scum tend to try too hard, is very productive. On the other hand...

Well first of all I'm skeptical of him because of the reasoningfor telling sho to not claim is trash in the sense that it relies on the mafia not being given safeclaims, which we don't know if that is the case or not. Then there's the second half of this post where he brings up cult. That's an instant wrong because of the sheer backdraft that word generates on D1. And earlier, with the vote change and subsequent defense in the cult mention post, I get this feeling he's trying to defend/buddy me, which turns me right off.

So that's why I have mixed feelings about BBM immediately. Now time to respond to things outside of that.

Right off the bat Sho needs to be shot by firing squad for the 2 votes are better than one philosophy of sheeping. How about provide some reasons aside from that, or at least rehashing reasons in your own words?

I am reading Shinori as town because he's Numbers and wise enough to actually out them.

Why are you posting townreads?

I do not like Helios in general because of his tone. Using this post as a source, it feels like he's apathetic (probably because of the lol and haha's littering the post), and that irritates me. That said he has a bit of a point regarding scorri's non-response to thread activities, so I'm not inclined to look at him TOOO hard, yet.

Suspecting Helios for his normal tone seems kinda silly, is there any other reason why you don't like him?

BBM stop it. You're asking questions and while the second question is valid, the first question bugs me because that's a kind of filler question, which isn't really pro-town.

WRT Rocker, he also needs to be shot by firing squad for going "oh shit the cop is gone", then disappearing. If you have played epic mafia for any length of time, the reasoning should be obvious.

Expecting everyone to know EpicMafia scumtells is lame, Snike.

And Lucina + the rest of the playerlist who hasn't posted d1 yet, talk moar. I don't really want this thread to be Citation Wars: Professor Bizzu VS Delinquent Snike Guest Starring Marth as the Lone Wagonee That's next month.

In conclusion, I spent way too much time on this post.

Replies in green because long post.

Going to start a bit off-topic here.

[spoiler=just a correction]Actually @Lucina...

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. If you want to fake a RolePM, feel free to PM one of the hosts for assistance. Impersonation of a host, however, is banned at all points.

So yeah, it has to be true. This doesn't mean that his alignment is for sure, but it does mean it definitely happened to him. The only fakeable things in the game are role pms, as far as host contact goes.

I am pretty sure that isn't what was intended, I'm not sure what he meant exactly but I assume it would be something like "no using Eli's name on IRC or QTs", because faking results being banned but not Role PMs is incredibly weird.

Wait, what? If your role is scummy to the point where you felt it necessary to out on N0, I'd expect you to be jumping for joy at this announcement. Unless your role is scummy and you intend on using it (which doesn't make sense to me).

##Vote: Leder

A role can be scummy and still be better to have than to lose. Say, Persuader. I still wouldn't want that role getting deleted, but it's definitely scummy. Besides, I'm not sure Bizz dislikes there being a role deleter because she doesn't want it targeting her, especially with her third-party comment. Sounds like she just thinks it makes the game less fun for people or something, to me.

BBM's post with numbers logic has me worried. Why do you feel the need to out your town reads?

That doesn't seem like it's the same thing as posting a townread, it's posting a reasonable argument in someone's favor. That doesn't make them a townread. You can defend one of someone's actions and still think they're scummy/neutral.

Huh. Missing a win-con there.

Why cop Loocy and use up your shot n0?

Why not use his shot N0? He can't guarantee he'll be alive long enough to use all his abilities at the perfect time, as JoAT it's best to do stuff ASAP.

I woke up to 3 pages of :posts: and didn't get much out of them so far except a copscan with a scum result and the info about the vanillaizer.

Also I remembered the reason I'm bad at huge games is because I tend to information overload really easily.

No reads so far but I dunno what the votecount is at so I'll wait to vote Lucina.

It doesn't take that much skimming to see that there aren't many votes on Lucina.

This rubs me the wrong way actually like what was the point of this post?

So how often does Prism pull this type of bullshit?

I think preemptively replying to this was the point of that post.

and we have doctor variant claiming for nothing.

Learn to refresh Lucina

You happy Prism?

Claiming for nothing? Lucina was still under a lot of suspicion, and not replying until Prims retracted his claim was really scummy.

Meh, I stopped believing the copscan after Prims posted "Don't expect a CC, town might have multiple JoaTs." Anyways, CPR Doctor doesn't seem like a role that would be given as a fake, nor does it feel like something Lucy might fake on her own accord, so I'm inclined to believe it for now.

Why does it not seem like a role that would be faked or given as a fake? It's unlikely to exist for realz, and all effects of it (people dying or not dying) can be replicated to some extent by the mafia. Sounds like a decent fake to me.

Eclipse and I have been attacking each other for a good chunk of the phase. For us to be scumbuddies, that would have to be fabricated. Why would we get in such a slapfight so early?

Worst defense. Scum doing that is a great idea, because when one dies, the other looks a lot better, and they both have an excuse to post a lot of content without addressing most of the game.

Guys, we've found our first scum. BBM is obviously hiding something from his role PM from town and generally being unhelpful.

Also: Since when have I asked anyone to reveal anything that they've no claimed. BBM, you're adding words into my mouth right there. If you have something hidden in your role PM, you're free to have claimed that earlier. The way you phrase that part about role fishing makes me think that you intentionally hid something from town and when I pressed you for your role PM, you panicked and let slip that you had something extra in your role PM when you tried to accuse me of role fishing. My intentions by asking for role PMs was for these sorts of slips and reactions.

No, Mancer, BBM hiding something from his role PM does not make him scum, at all. If BBM is town, why would he want scum knowing his whole role? Wouldn't it be reasonable for him to want scum to think he's just an Announcer and not worth killing?

Mancer seems too hellbent on getting roleclaims when it is completely unnecessary. I honestly have no idea what he intends to do with them. However, I don't think I ever played a proper Mafia game with him, so I don't know if it's normal for him to do stupid stuff like this or not.

I can't remember Mancer doing this before. Then again, there haven't been games that allow Role PM quoting for a while. Still, it seems more like scum!Mancer, IMO.

That Kiwi claim? Just as easily fake as it is real. Who's to say that the PM isn't just a safeclaim and BBM isn't actually some other character with a scum role?

No, incorrect. Elieson said, outside of the announcement text itself, that the announcement was from Kiwi. Argue about whether Kiwi is scum if you want, I don't know the source material myself, but BBM is basically confirmed to be Kiwi.

That said, I seem to recall that in some games, it's been randomized which characters were Mafia and which were Town, even if based on source material, some were obviously good/evil. I don't know whether this was the case in Eli's other games, but I wouldn't rule it out. Also JB's FE4 Mafia

Proto, put a vote down somewhere. Assuming BBM is clear on character is dumb as h*ck since a half competent mod will give scum at least a few important characters on their safelist to prevent this kind of outguessing.

Again, it's not a matter of Kiwi being a safeclaim, unless Eli is listing safeclaim characters as existing in updates, which I guess is possible but it would be weird and should be specified if you think that's the case, IMO.

Suspicious of Xinnidy, SB, and Lucina. Obviously Loocy's not going to shoot herself and I don't want Xinnidy shot because of whatever reason Proto has, so I'll nominate SB for vig target.

@ the last line of your post Kay

it seems like character's don't need safeclaims for characters because Tyrin was scum and he also is a playable character in SF2.

I think too you sounded way too sure of yourself about there being multiball in the first post I quoted and here you say it was just an assumption, care to explain why you so surely assumed that?

See 683
it isn't meant to be a trick question, it is meant to be a question that asks your use so far to the town in this game, or at the very least tell us why you came to the conclusions that you did and tell us what steps should be taken to help town win and why. However, you don't have any points that indicate those and thus, the only option that pops up for you from my points seems to be to claim.
I've been scumhunting to the best of my ability and also sterring town away from speculation over analysis. There's not really much more to say about coming to my conclusions then what I've already said in the thread.

This really is a trick question. What is it you want me to say? Do you want me to just insert reads? Give reasoning for the reads I've already given? Are you asking me who scum is? I don't have any special method of playing Mafia. I read posts, then I look for scummy/bad play in them, and I vote them if my gut agrees that the person is scum.

this

but doesn't it also mean that there is pretty much a 3rd kill running around at night along with the two kills from your multiball theory?

Did you play .hack Mafia? Also this is a big game so something like that is entirely plausible.
also, I read your posts and not a single one of them had any real content, why don't you start up your content by telling us exactly why BBM is scummy and should be shot/lynched instead of just saying he was very scummy like you did last time.

This is a pretty broad accusation to make without some evidence.
No, incorrect. Elieson said, outside of the announcement text itself, that the announcement was from Kiwi. Argue about whether Kiwi is scum if you want, I don't know the source material myself, but BBM is basically confirmed to be Kiwi.
Doesn't make him town.

Ugh, this game is difficult for me.

Getting scummy Blitzvibes atm.

IF PRIMS TRIES TO PULL A 'BLITZ LYNCH' ON ANYONE (I am actually thinking of myself and Sho when I say this) FOR NO REAL REASON, DO NOT FOLLOW HIM WITHOUT PUTTING SOME REAL THOUGHT INTO IT FIRST

I thank you for your co-operation.

This came out of nowhere on night 0, which kind of gave me weird vibes, due to what Prims did

Firstly, I know I had been VERY useless lately, but net was disconnected and I had troubeles posting thanks to virus in the PCs

so, here are some thoughts I can recollect (cause the lab is closing atm )

I will also try try to make another post today by going to my cousin's place

so, let me say what I think is important for the time being (also hoping this post goes through)

BBM has been confirmed Kiwi by none other than our mod, so if we don't want to lynch Kiwi (who I think flavor wise should be town) we should stop this crazy BBM voting spree (unless you have sore reason to think Kiwi is scum that is

as per this post by Elie

moving on

I think we should utilize the nights by killing using our Lucina as per her claim and thus she would be not be a good lynch target (if she doesn't who we decide her to, she can be lynched the next day)

anyways, gtg.

This post is mostly filler stuff, with the only real thing worth noting being the flavorspec (everyone who was scumreading Proto at this point can tell you why we shouldn't count on it) and saying Lucy should shoot. Couldn't he have condensed the post down without all of the filler stuff - did "moving on" really need to be on it's own? It feels more like faking contributions.

Vote: Mancer

I will say what I wanted to later

He never followed up on this (hypocritical, I know.)

it seems my class has been cancelled and thus I can come back here

to answer Prim's question, I just didn't want to be voteless at the end of the phase

as for the role spec over scum hunt, I realized none of you had seen that in the OP of D1 and because of that I think BBM is way less likely to be scum than a lot of others and thus wanted to prevent a mislynch

as for the night, we aren't just waiting for mafia to kill someone, we have night talk and get to talk about Mancer's flip and on top of that we can use our auxiliary kill as a lynch

Flavorspec yet again, with a spoonful of stating the obvious thrown in for good measure.

okay, now we can have the right to go after Kiwi

Here comes the "I was wrong" post. Nothing said about how it affects his reads.

Another person who I'm not liking very much at all is Neko. He's pretty much spammed the "gut feeling" argument constantly with BBM

[spoiler=neko's gut]

BBM's and Rocker's reaction (mostly BBM) to losing the cop rub me the wrong way for gut-based reasons.

Gut on BBM too but I don't have much of a case beyond that. Same with Leder

Going to do some ISOs on Manix and Eclipse(the criticism on Mancer bothers me), BBM (for my gut), and some other people catching my attention. might put a vote down on one. If not I guess I'll default to Sho since his play has been annoying so far.

I ISO'd BBM expecting to vote him, but I can't really discern a good reason why he's scummy. Might be the ISO blocking interactions, but I'm not really sure. My gut is still there, though.

Going to add that my other main scumreads today are Lucina and BBM, although I don't have anything really definitive on the latter aside from really bad gutvibes.

Read the italics. Then read these.

I think BBM is still a good vig/lynch target imo, but the multiball theory makes me doubt Lucina's roleclaim even more.

Neko never explained why BBM was scummy all game long, then suddenly when all of the flavorjunkies stop protesting against the lynch he jumps right on too. The whole gut thing felt like an easy way to flip flop between both sides of the argument depending on how BBM turned out. There's also the certainty he had that it's multiball that others addressed.

I'd be happy with a vig on either of these. I also disliked Rocker but I'd like to see more of Kay first.