Blitz (1): Eclipse

Voteless: Sho, Cap'n Flint, NekoRex, Liquid Snake

10 alive means 6 to hammer.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitz is fucking strong

Anyway Xin and SB, I'll let you ponder this one for a bit but ask yourself this: why would the Mafia have a governor and also a mayor?

It's pretty much game over at this point anyway so it doesn't matter who I pick but ##Vote BBM

Marth, 2 scum are left (assuming balanced numbers), not one.

All I'm gonna say is Rein and Snike just CAN'T be on the same team lol.

So Rein is town IMO cuz Other Guys already had someone do shit like Leader. Scum is prolly BBM and Snike so lol.

Actually it's a fair point to bother BBM to post a fullclaim since SB did post his role and eclipse is all but confirmed by cop scans and if marth has a good judgment might as well keep her role to themselves.

Rein that is not a satisfactory defense but eh.

Going to uni anyways WHOOSH see ya in forever and a half.

bOhnXTa.jpg

OK so Shinori flips godfather. I'm not surprised.

##Unvote

##Vote: SB

Pretty sure there's a tailor or something given that SB apparently knows that Bizz is a redirector, according to his :19 post.

Also either he's lying about just being a town reviver or Marth is lying scum because Marth claimed that he scanned SB and SB had 2 roles.

Also Marth you do realize the GF flip, combined with my role and Kay's flipped role, makes it ridiculous that I'm with the Mafia, right? Not to mention the fact that I can prove my role tomorrow if given the opportunity.

Really Snike? I said I suspected she was redirector since nobody else has claimed redirected for the entire rest of the game. Is that such a big leap in logic?

Rolespec is generally a leap of logic, yes. Not to mention that why in God's name would Bizz redirect Bal who at that point in time was claimed cpr doc to himself, given that he was the only outed around d4

I was the only one redirected, so I'd assume it was just me who was redirected. I'm using logic considering everyone in the game has claimed except eclipse who's been scanned, and Marth seems to think her role is town.

Anyways I'll be back later because of class. Hurry up and lynch meh or one of my so-called scumbuddies, will yah?

On my phone so I can't post my role PM. I'll do it once I get internet access on my laptop. I'm the martyr announcer (my defence is so high that I offer to take hits for people). I can't draw kills though, only role actions. I targeted lUcina/bal on N1. The reason I quickhammered Cam was because since SB had claimed redirected, which he couldn't have known otherwise, and I had indeed targeted Bal I thought that proved Cam was lying. Then once Cam flipped town I thought that maybe SB had guessed luckily and he didn't actually get redirected because he'd targeted Bal with a kill or something, though I wasn't sure why it had failed in that case. I'll defend myself more when my laptop internet starts working, but in the meantime I'd like not to get lynched just because I'm not cleared and town is too lazy to narrow down between who among the unclears are more likely to be scum.

NO.

Scorri already proves SB's alignment in the information post before scorri won the game.

You're doing that thing where you're trusting a third party again, especially after your initial theory where eclipse was Other Guy fell flat on its' face.

Not to mention that conflicts with what Marth said earlier about SB having two roles.

NICE. Anyway. . .

With that being said, and with Sho being nice and posting my alignment, AND knowing that Kay was a Mafia Mayor. . .

- This clears Rein AND Snike (Snike being mafia with that claimed role and a mayor implies horrible game design for the same reason that Rein/Kay is a bad combo)

- BBM out your entire night action list

- It shouldn't be too hard to figure out night actions from here on out, especially with the gigantic pool of confirmed players

- Snike target me tonight, 'cause this is the closest you'll get to killing me

- Mafia Reviver goes into extremely bastard territory (like, worse-than-my-role bastard)

Since I don't want a hammer, and I want answers. . .

##Unvote

less qq more pew pew shinori

I'm actually very ok with waiting for BBM to post Role PM and out Night actions because my main reason to suspect snike was being an OG Gov to counter the mafia's multivote somewhat. I suppose we can wait for cop scans on him now.

sf2_book_kiwi.jpg

Dear BBM, you are Kiwi.

You are a cross between a turtle and some other land creature, and fight by tossing your helmet at your enemies. You are cute and adorable, and have the ability to attract everyone's attention Everyone always manages to hear you, because you are so hard to resist (both because of your hard­to­forget failure at combat, your programming glitch that prevents your critical hit from doing more damage, your half­flying earned at promotion, and your incredible defense but pitiful hit point count).

During the night you may respond to your RolePM with "Speaking tires me...but here goes. [MESSAGE]" [MESSAGE] may include up to 400 words, and will be announced during the upcoming Day's opening post as being made by Kiwi.

During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with "My defense is superb. [uSER], let me take it for you." You will absorb all actions not related to killing target [uSER].

In short, you are the Announcer / Reverse Martyr. You may perform both abilities on the same night if you desire.

You are allied with the Shining Force. You win when all threats to you and your fellow Shining Force members have been eliminated.

I'm called the Reverse Martyr, but Elie mixed the two up- I'm actually a Martyr.

Targets:

N0: Eclipse (I thought that since this was her first game in a bit, a mafia role might target her randomly if she was town)

N1: Lucina/Balcerzak (I thought they might be a prime vanillizer target after the claim)

N2: NekoRex (Same as above, plus since he was Doctor, I could be assured that I wouldn't be drawing a doc away from protecting him)

N3: Lucina/Balcerzak (Vanillizer again, and I thought Neko would be protecting Sho or Marth over Bal)

N4: Marth (At this point I thought the Vanillizer was temporary, as both Sho and Marth had gotten their roles back)

N5: Eclipse (This was before Scorri outed, and with all the crumbing that Eclipse was doing with how her role would prove her alignment, I thought she might make a good target for a vanillizer)

N6: Idle (Vanillizer had left the game and I didn't want to mess with any cop reports)

Cop scan on Snike won't work because he's claimed Miller. Sho will get guilty and Marth will get Vote Canceller, which is probably his role regardless of his alignment.

As for the people who are suspicious of me mentioning Godfather a lot, it's because town apparently has a Cop, a Rolecop, AND a TrackerWatcher. I'm supposed to believe that the only thing that could counter this ridiculous investigative power is a Hooker (whom I could divert if I was sure I wouldn't divert a Doc), a Miller (which doesn't even work that well because Millers claim ASAP these days), and a Vanillizer (whom I could also divert, once, and who had a direct counter in the Role Doctor)?

With two Mafia left, I still think it's a possibility that Marth is Godfather Rolecop because I know I'm not scum, and one scumteam having a Mayor, Governor, and Vote Canceler is wayyy too much. It's possible Bizz was scum though, in which case Rein/Snike might be the last scum.

Anyways, I have no role info clearing me for town, so I'll use the best defence I have- associative tells. I was the first person to vote for Kay on Day 2, to my recollection, and was at least one of the people driving her lynch. That would have had to be a hard bus on my part if I was a member of the Mafia.