Folgore Rangers Mafia -- GAME OVER

Sunwoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not leaving out the possibility that there's real!doc who hasn't counterclaimed because he thinks it's better to leave Mancer alive until much later/real!doc dies. Would not exactly agree with this hypothetical doc if he exists, but I can see the logic.

Notice how JB continues to tunnel only me? I am willing to bet that JB is scum. With my life, even.

JB, the difference between Pokemon Mafia and here is that I'm not claiming some random role like that Yellow role in Pokemin Mafia. I am claiming a common and easily counterclaimable role.

Also, I don't think that if that hypothetical Doctor exists, that he would decide not to counterclaim for a 1v1. Look at the player list clearly, are there anyone there who would not counterclaim a fake Doctor? There's only Lucina, Xinnidy, Darros and Shin who are new, and only Shin could be a hypothetical Doctor, and he hasn't exactly made any sounds about my claim yet. I'd think that the more experienced players would know to counterclaim if they were a Doctor in such a situation.

Except, JB, I was never actively trying to be the lynch target. That's where your theory fails.

I can see that JB is likely to tunnel me all the way. Irritating to deal with, and he's definitely going to stagnate discussion.

Also, I hope Day 4 will be slightly more active, since I think people are becoming inactive today because we have a confirmed scum.

um

oh shit i forgot about that

boron can override me if she wants but i'm going to make an executive decision and say that phase end time is shifted as well

Lucina (6): Darros, Shinori, Manix, BBM, Mancer, Elieson (L-2!)

SB (1): Baldrick

Baldrick (1): Shin

Mancer (1): JB

Kay (1): Eclipse

With 13 players alive, 5 votes are needed to lynch and 8 votes are needed to hammer. You have 9 hours and 7 minutes left in the phase

Edited by CT075

Sorry, I've been caught up with essay writing, and I still am :P. Everyone's been quiet today, so there's not much to read off of, although the night phase should tell us a few things.

boron can override me if she wants but i'm going to make an executive decision and say that phase end time is shifted as well

I am cool with this decision.

Also, I may need a sub. If you are willing to do so, please contact me.

Edited by Sangyul

JB is scummy when you realise that I have already answered that question before he even asked it.

My answer is simple: I had wanted to toss that vote on scorri to test her reaction. If she had reacted in a way that I find scummy or suspicious, it would have ticked off on my scum radar and strengthen my suspicion on her. I had even said after that that all the thoughts and things that I have posted about scorri are speculation and that I would refrain from questioning her any further until any more issues regarding scorri come up.

Add on to the fact that throughout all of the few Days, JB has continuously been attacking and mocking me, my claims and my posts throughout without makinhg much other references to anyone else in the thread except one post where he indirectly attacks Sho but continues to leave his vote on me. I think that this tunneling is scummy, especially when it continues way after I have claimed Doctor and when it's to such an extent. As far as I know, JB has less than 3 posts where he has mentioned and made attacks at anyone else and they are mostly indirect attacks on them.

Normally, when someone claims Doctor, town members would leave them alone for a while and try to formulate more reads on other players in the thread. The fact that JB has been very obstinate and resolute about his pushes on me leads me to think that he is scum.

Does that answer your queries, eclipse?

NOPE. The first two parts weren't a question, they were observations. The last part was the question, and you missed it. Here it is AGAIN.

I'm reading frustration in JB's posts, which is null. Given how you've been responding to him, I can't blame him for responding that way. Now that we've cleared this up, who is scummy, without using yourself as the reason why said person(s) are scummy?

You are using yourself as the reason why JB is scummy. Furthermore, YOU are the one stagnating discussion by focusing only on your supposed claim, and YOU are the one tunneling him for what I think is a flimsy reason. People can be suspicious of any claim, and JB is trumping his suspicion of the claimed doc in the open. I don't see this as scum-motivated, because his opinion is contrary, and it probably won't turn into a serious lynch. What I find weird, Mancer, is the constant paranoia of being lynched, and the insistence that everyone that has anything negative to say about you is scum; that's not what I expect out of a doctor.

If you are the town doctor, you are wasting a lot of time by going after someone for a terrible reason (and basing your scumreads only on the game's reaction to you). Kindly find a new angle to scumhunt, thanks.

ALSO ALSO: I will not be online to end phase. If by some miracle none of the other hosts or IOs are online at that time, STOP TALKING. You guys have 3 hours and 10 minutes.

Internet ate my post ;/

and as it turns out clipsey basically said the crux of what I was going to say but I'll retype mine

Mancer, if JB is tunnelling on you then it's fair to say that you're tunnelling on him. Please fix this problem ;/

The reason why I'm somewhat irritated with the JB/Mancer thing is because it's messing up my reads. JB being short with Mancer doesn't really indicate which side he's on; I'm infamous for snapping when I get a bad case against me, as well.

Still alive.

I don't agree with Elieson's case against Eclipse. Eclipse being uncomprimising and not suffering fools is perfectly in-character for her, and the thing with Rapier vote is sensible unless you think she's lying about her circumstances.

I'm sympathetic to JB's motivations in regards to Mancer, but he's wasting his time, and should really find some other people to look at.

Maybe it's just his style and the game situation, but Manix feels like an IO posting notes rather than an actual player. He's said a lot, but I'm not getting a good read off him.

I don't see much more happening in the next hour.

Also @ Baldrick. News Flash, I think you misinterpret my read on Eclipse, as I read her more or less as town OR (activate stupid Elieson paranoia) scum in a situation that she's playing a strong gambit with Shin.

That's what was kind of bad about that post though. You brought up a bunch of reasons trying to explain the scummy things that Eclipse had done and then just concluded it with saying that she was null/leaning town. What exactly was the point of the post?