Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on when FFM finishes, we'd either do a filler game (unlikely unless it ends like right now) or you could just post signups and not start the game until the 19th (unless you're going to be totally without internet for like a week)

Hmmm. . .is Psych gonna run his mini? 'cause after his is mine, and I wanted to specifically request that no other games run during that time.

rate my open set-up

- 1x Town Doctor

- 1x Town Modified CPR Doctor (loses ability upon successfully killing somebody)

- 1x Town 2-Shot Roleblocker

- 5x Vanilla Townie

- 1x Mafia 1-Shot Bulletproof / Follower

- 1x Mafia 1-Shot Janitor

- 1x Serial Killer Rogue (Janitors own flip upon successful rogue. Rogue works as long as the target's alignment is the same as the killer's. Reviving in LYLO / MYLO is allowed.)

Edited by Prims

on the topic of open setups, how bad is this:

2 vanilla town

1 miller

cop

watcher

oracle

vanilla mafia

framer

stalker

miller does not know they are miller, and think they are vanilla town, but will flip as miller

day start

Edited by Manix

I need everyone to re-add me on skype:

Shinori8

I had issues and had to like delete everything in my appdata folder which deleted my contacts.

Apparently it didn't delete me off everyone else's contacts so I just need you to send me a message.

Nother update.

Skype randomly fixed itself. SO WE ARE ALL GOOD NOW.

However if you haven't feel free to add me.

Edited by Shinori

[15:27] <Manix> i might be able to get eo2 on the queue later tonight

guess what

I have rules and Role PM's. What I don't have is an opening post (lol won't take long) and dayflavor. It's gonna be the same deal as the first, pick your name and gender (this determines your character image) on signing up, and if you want you may write some flavor for your character once the game starts which I can add to your Role PM.

So yeah it's good to go.

edit: OP is done too.

Edited by Manix

Ok, so due to the fact that FF mafia is still happening for at least a couple more hours, I'm fine with putting up my sign ups once that's done and then waiting until the 19th to actually start it since that will be within my week of signup time.

Add Metal Gear Solid Mafia to the ideas list, which is completely different from the game Snike and I are working on- that one should be renamed MGS4 Guns of the Patriots Mafia

Metal Gear Solid Mafia is ready for the balance check that I am almost certain it needs (role PMs aren't written because I don't want to do that and then have to change like half of them), so if someone were to look over it that'd be cool. It's for 16 players.