Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder that today is the deadline. I plan to tally results at midnight GMT -5, but I might be delayed due to offline activities. If you've already voted, great, feel free to disregard. If not, there's still a little bit of time left.

Election results are in:

Paperblade and Prims are re-elected by a landslide.

The new third member of the team to replace Kaoz is Manix. I'll coordinate with the guys how we want the topic to be restructured (probably giving Paper first post, and putting his current first post content into Prims's first post?), and there will probably be a period of transistion, but I expect things will proceed smoothly.

Edited by Balcerzak

psa: I can't seem to get on IRC from uni right now for whatever reason (as below)

You are banned from this server- Manix, your IP (131.217.255.208) is listed in EFnet's RBL. For assistance, see http://efnetrbl.org/?i=131.217.255.208

idek, so if you have something urgent to say to me then PM me/message on skype

Edited by Manix

I see I'm next in queue for Large games, excluding Scorri's game. So I just want to check this'll be okay: I'll be posting signups sometime between 29th April and 2nd May. If Scorri's game is still on-going, I assume posting signups is still okay?

Clipsey, are you going to be running Shipping Mafia? I know you wanted it to be the only game running, but the large queue is so long that to be honest, I'm not sure anyone wants to postpone their game.

Much as I want to literally make sure there's no one else in a game, I don't think it'll happen. I will hold off on putting sign-ups up until the busiest part of AtlA Mafia is over, and will request that no one else start a game until at least the end of D2 of mine. Due to the rules, it's very possible for people to get themselves modkilled if they're not paying attention, and since this is a mini, it hurts way more than if it were a large game.

Alright, so, since apparently we never released the result of the event game poll, one more event game will be held, after which we'll have another poll to see if people want to continue this.

Also, due to the recent activity problem, we're requesting that games don't start until the other ongoing game(s) reach a certain point (Day 2-3).

Edited by Paperblade

Paper what's missing from the Toonami Mafia and the CYOC cheque list? I still haven't really been told what's missing