Mafia Headquarters V4

Kaoz

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sort of mafia related since we've had an oc game like once in the past month

i got locked out of my skype account and made a new one, go add "primsdfghjkl"

i posted this and marth still somehow manages to add my old account even though i changed my skype info in my profile too

?????

The thing is that as soon as somebody gets a town role, they become auto-clear even without announcing any results. After they lose the role, they can just be like "I had the role last day" and they become clear. Scum can try and CC and say that they had the role last day, but then it just becomes a 1v1. The mafia have some defence against this through the Janitor, but they can't know if they're hitting a power role unless they're lucky enough to get a DayRolecop result on them that phase.

The thing is that as soon as somebody gets a town role, they become auto-clear even without announcing any results. After they lose the role, they can just be like "I had the role last day" and they become clear. Scum can try and CC and say that they had the role last day, but then it just becomes a 1v1. The mafia have some defence against this through the Janitor, but they can't know if they're hitting a power role unless they're lucky enough to get a DayRolecop result on them that phase.

But scum can get assigned to a town role chair, they just don't actually get to use the powers. Unless I misread the setup.

Do you guys agree that the small game queue should be halted when a 20+p game is being hosted? Those tend to use up the playerbase's focus, from my experience.

Do you guys agree that the small game queue should be halted when a 20+p game is being hosted? Those tend to use up the playerbase's focus, from my experience.

No objections.

okay I've decided that I'm not gonna run Mother 3 Mafia so I'm putting the raw text file of the setup in a spoiler below.

[spoiler=long, has setup]Town:

Lucas: Informed Vig 1-shot Mason Recruiter (knows about Claus but not which player)(dies on attempting to recruit mafia that isn't Claus))

Kumatora: JoAT (DisablerAligncop(paralysis)/RoleblockTracker(freeze)/Witchkill (defensedown)/killblocker (offense down)) Beloved Princess

Leder: Leader Loudmouth Doublevoter

Hinawa: Ghost Death Voyeurkidsprotect (can't act until dead)(Lucas & Claus' actions will fail if they are targeting the same person as Hinawa)

Mapson: 2-shot Delayed Follower

Alec: Hated (L-1) Oracle (can only pick orc target at night)

Ionia: 2-shot commuterselfwatcher

Flint: PGO Hunter (can be killed, kills only people who visit it (ie: ninja kill would kill without penalty), hunter shot applies only on being lynched)

Salsa: 1-shot Lynchproof/1-shot Gunsmith (only after hitting lynchproof shot)(dead players can't shoot)

DCMC: Informed 2-shot Bulletproof Martyr (knows that Lucky isn't around because Duster left)

Mafia:

Masked Man (ie Claus): Traitor Town-BP Roleblocker (town sided kills can't kill, can be masoned (and will be made aware of this))

Fake:

Lighter: Weak Roleblocker

-

Porky: Trackerfollower/Watchervoyeur/2-shot doc/1-shot BP (gains double actions (cannot double use the same ability on any given night) if Masked Man is converted to town)

Fassad: TempGodfather (ends D3) 1-shot motivator (if still godfather/can't target scum regardless)/1-shot strongman/2-shot ninja/2-shot Safeguard (can use killing modifiers together but cannot use multiple other actions and must take kill for the modifiers)(safeguard cannot be used on the kill target or the killer)

Pigmask Colonel: Selfjanning Backup (replaces the mafia role killed and selfjans, passing the role on (limited shots are not replenished)

1-shot factional ability to prevent Masked Man from being converted

Mafia are aware of the Masked Man's player identity

Fakes:

Duster: 1-shot BP Ninja Tracker

Boney: 1-shot motivator/1-shot safeguard/1-shot watchervoyeur

Wess: Strong-willed Decoy (Reverse Martyr)

rules notes:

Day start

NOC on-site non-anony

death is not necessarily the end

you can target dead people, might not do anything

nightflavor is flavor, nothing more.

roleblocks announced

roleblocks do not deplete limited use abilities

redirects announced but are non-specific

cannot self target

multiple abilities you can only use one

Can quote whatever, mafia given full fakes

Announced roles not present in the game: Cult/Fool/Lyncher/Warlock/Death Miller/Death Godfather/Tailor/(Insane/Paranoid/NaiveCops)/Governor/Lover/Amnesiac/Prophet/Janitor/Poisoner/Driver/Kidnapper/Silencer and any variants as such

Role PM's never lie

Investigation results are not guaranteed to be accurate, flips are accurate

italics in role PM's will snip on flip, and cannot be quoted.

Trainwreck much?